why is wg keeping op aircraft beginning with letter p to 1.9 vets?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hollowbaron #1 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2003 battles

I understand wg is trying to cusion the landing for 1.9 by keeping the most op planes out of anyone from 2.0 reach.

The thing is everyone is so obsessed with spitfires through word of mouth yet after about tier 7 turn fighters become increasingly less significant. For me zeros were the strongest fighters until a7m so I got used to lack of speed since your not supposed to chase your enemies, instead let them come to you like in a kung fu film.

Don't remember the names of many of the planes but most start with a 'p' followed by a dot then a number. I appreaciate the p.80 was made available but I bought. A jl-1a-3z instead.

However. The shooting star compared to p.228 and p.1056 is a mouldy pancake.

Why is wg keeping these aircraft from everyone as only time I see them is when someone from 1.9 wants to remove the cobwebs and feel like a big man

waxx25 #2 Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1809 battles
If you consider that to be such a large problem then you have a lot of get-good to do.

omglaserspewpew #3 Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 838 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

OP has proven, on a number of occasions recently, that he has found the secret stash where Persha keeps their stronkerest vodka.

It would be in everyone's interest if he told us of said location immediately.

jakub_czyli_ja #4 Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 596 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Posthollowbaron, on 08 January 2018 - 01:30 AM, said:

I understand wg is trying to cusion the landing for 1.9 by keeping the most op planes out of anyone from 2.0 reach.

The thing is everyone is so obsessed with spitfires through word of mouth yet after about tier 7 turn fighters become increasingly less significant. For me zeros were the strongest fighters until a7m so I got used to lack of speed since your not supposed to chase your enemies, instead let them come to you like in a kung fu film.

Don't remember the names of many of the planes but most start with a 'p' followed by a dot then a number. I appreaciate the p.80 was made available but I bought. A jl-1a-3z instead.

However. The shooting star compared to p.228 and p.1056 is a mouldy pancake.

Why is wg keeping these aircraft from everyone as only time I see them is when someone from 1.9 wants to remove the cobwebs and feel like a big man

I'm not sure about what this post is, but from that I understood, somebody used to fly low and slow complains about planes that fly high and fast?

Obvious answer is: if you think that a certain plane is OP, buy it and fly it yourself.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

GoldKnight #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2568 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

pancake is OP, whoever says different is an epic noob or just lying cos want to save a plane which he uses to stat pad :) (i have it, i uses it and it is insanely stupid to have such plane with such characteristic)

There are other examples out there, but WG will not gives a care for sure, so just adapt and learn to contrast those or just grind and buy one yourself :)

Edited by GoldKnight, 11 January 2018 - 05:25 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users