Really sad about Daily missions

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

CheefCoach #41 Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1679 battles
Good players are trying to help you, but most of players aren't that good. On the other hand, it is not so easy as it looks. If one is already engaged with some areal target, he must finish it before can makes any attempt to help another player. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Keulz #42 Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 1584 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

So, the setup :

Each time i killed it while it was full HP and outside of sector :

With il 40P : 100 MP

Spoiler

I-215 : 100 MP

Spoiler

Me P.1101 : 100 MP

Spoiler

Now, same process with ground target (the 2 big targets on garrisson, with the 3 long armored building).

IL-40p : 200 MP

Spoiler

With I-215 : 200 MP

Spoiler

So, conclusions ???

You were both completly wrong, the reward is the same even if plane tasks are completly different. You're welcome to do the same test again.

DumnezeuTatal #43 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:19 PM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 1914 battles

I really haven't read all the replies, but wanted to ask:

OP, You're complaining that you 'lost your bomber' (repair cost in rb is under 5k silver so i suppose you must be talking about some *coUgh* personal mission) because other players are individualistic and they care about their missions? Could you please confirm?

waxx25 #44 Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
:popcorn:Sometimes you can't fix stupid @eekeeboo. I will just sit back and watch the way these guys completely ignore what is said and go back to stats.....and how WG is bad blah blah blah.

eekeeboo #45 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:32 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View PostKeulz, on 09 January 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

You were both completly wrong, the reward is the same even if plane tasks are completly different. You're welcome to do the same test again.

OK so I could go through all of the conditions you posted, but I'll settle with the first, the act of using a IL40 (not designed for shooting aerial targets) and with a rear gunner vs something that doesn't and is suited. 

With a training flight you don't look at the bonuses and credit earning multipliers that you have stated before that are different for different planes, where I informed you the multipliers are the same. The only thing different is what you do, with what you fly and how you do it etc. 

Keulz #46 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:50 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 1584 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View Posteekeeboo, on 10 January 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

OK so I could go through all of the conditions you posted, but I'll settle with the first, the act of using a IL40 (not designed for shooting aerial targets) and with a rear gunner vs something that doesn't and is suited. 

With a training flight you don't look at the bonuses and credit earning multipliers that you have stated before that are different for different planes, where I informed you the multipliers are the same. The only thing different is what you do, with what you fly and how you do it etc. 

Sorry, I read your post several times and I don't understand what you mean... :unsure:

Gorzki #47 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1218 battles
  • [1PADX] 1PADX

the discussion got derailed, but I am the type of player who doesnt see any point playing this game if not for doing daily missions

and most of the missions make me to stop caring about a team at all

the more specific requirement, the more likely it is I will ignore the battle and focus on fullfiling some crazy conditions that only I have and only I know leaving rest of the players frustrated why I play strangely and me frustrated that by playing properly they made my mission impossible.

The only requirement for mission that makes players play for team is "win" - but it is frustrating if you get a bad streak.

Without daily missions WoWp has no advantage over WoT and WoWs so I am not plaing it.

And in 1.9 daily missions made me playing mostly WoWp while now I stopped playing it completely

If there would be no more requirement to play on specific tiers, no more requirements to play specific class or nation, especially for really long missions then I would consider going back to WoWp. 
Ideally missions would require only one of:
do required amount of CP, MP, exp, creds, victories or some mix of those

Just pull the plug on this shit. No point bothering with it anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users