mission plane

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

christyy #1 Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 631 battles
  • [ALLI] ALLI
hi...  i just got a mission  for a premium japonese plane and i see no way to finish it.... do i have to do all 3 missions in 24 hours ???   

Grumpy_Guts #2 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:08 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2249 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
YEP, bonkers springs to mind. Yes ?

christyy #3 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 631 battles
  • [ALLI] ALLI

5 days ago i got a mission for a tier 6 german bomber... non premium one....and i only did first mission.. (kill 2 planes with turets.)  and in the second one (participate in 80 bases capture)  i quit.... but i see at the end at each random battle result they keep counting the bases......so... is the mission still on ?(because i dont have it in my mission list anymore)   i just have to finish the first misson and then i get more time or what ? (and the third mission for that bomber was get 3 LANG medal 3 times...what the hell ......all this 3 missions in just 24 hours...is that insane or what ??.. all for a shity tier 6... and after this event we will all be able to buy it....... what a bullshit mission is that ????)

So ..  finishing the first mission will get me more time or is just  24 hours for all and then ... game over.....  submmiting a tiket for wargaming will take me more then 24 hours to get an answer....  

Banhah #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:00 PM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 965 battles
  • [S-PS] S-PS

View Postchristyy, on 10 January 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

5 days ago i got a mission for a tier 6 german bomber... non premium one....and i only did first mission.. (kill 2 planes with turets.)  and in the second one (participate in 80 bases capture)  i quit.... but i see at the end at each random battle result they keep counting the bases......so... is the mission still on ?(because i dont have it in my mission list anymore)   i just have to finish the first misson and then i get more time or what ? (and the third mission for that bomber was get 3 LANG medal 3 times...what the hell ......all this 3 missions in just 24 hours...is that insane or what ??.. all for a shity tier 6... and after this event we will all be able to buy it....... what a bullshit mission is that ????)

So ..  finishing the first mission will get me more time or is just  24 hours for all and then ... game over.....  submmiting a tiket for wargaming will take me more then 24 hours to get an answer....  

aye it was a pretty ill conceived event I got the Hurricane 2 mission but found myself unable to complete even the 1st part assists not be credited to mission, now whether that was because the parameters were not stated correctly i dunno, tried dif planes nothing seemed to work put in a ticket was told mission was working correctly even tho i'd included some screen shots! they asked for video which of course i dnt have so gave up. funnily enough US has had same problems too. btw its only 22 hours to complete as event knocks off nearly 2 hours. So all in all it left a bad taste in my mouth

zgubny #5 Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 932 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostBanhah, on 11 January 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

aye it was a pretty ill conceived event I got the Hurricane 2 mission but found myself unable to complete even the 1st part assists not be credited to mission, now whether that was because the parameters were not stated correctly i dunno, tried dif planes nothing seemed to work put in a ticket was told mission was working correctly even tho i'd included some screen shots! they asked for video which of course i dnt have so gave up. funnily enough US has had same problems too. btw its only 22 hours to complete as event knocks off nearly 2 hours. So all in all it left a bad taste in my mouth

zgubny #6 Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 932 battles
  • [D-302] D-302
Fix in game crashes WARGAMING and stop with impossible missions !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users