• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Igor_BL #1 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:10 AM

Airman Basic

• 170 battles
  • [BIOS] BIOS

Hi guys.

Very new to the WOWP.
meaby too much experienced in WOT, but had only 30-40 games in WoWP.
I love it and play few games for fun per day.

Need some help about which line to choose.

I want some mobile and maneuverable planes. Dont really care about slow  whales.

In terms of WOT comparisment.. i would like something like Russian meds, IS7 line, Chinese HT etc, Patons... you get the point.
or even some light line.
(i dont really know what is the meta in the WOWP)
I dont care about planes comparable to mauses, TDs, jap heavies, etc, or if there is something like arty in this game, God forbid (bombers?)

thanks in advance.

Kr4zy #2 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

Back in recovery again...

• Alpha Tester
  • 1239 battles
  • [-RDF-] -RDF-
If you want mobility, take the British spitfires or the Japanese zero (A6M) lines.

Eviscerador #3 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:24 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 2040 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

Spitfires, Japanese planes (any line will do) and the Yak 1 fighter line are the more mobile (but not fast)

If you want faster but not as manouverable fighters, you can try the Mustang line, Bf109 line or the Mig line.

Here you don't have heavy tanks equivalents, except maybe the russian ground attack aircraft (GAA) but their role is totally different.

The heavy fighters are not very manouverable but they are fast and pack a punch and they are not armoured. You can kill them even with rifle calibre guns.

To be honest here the roles in WoT don't have a direct translation, since the gameplay and objectives are very different.

Keulz #4 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1584 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

You also have the russian fighters, all of them. They are mostly oriented toward agility and speed, often at the expense of firepower, but they're good planes in general.

Their multiroles are ones with big gun, kinda hard to master, but fun, especially the Yak-9U that could be OP, i think.

Igor_BL #5 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

Airman Basic

• 170 battles
  • [BIOS] BIOS
Yeah, ofc. i wrote that part more to emphasize that i dont want slow planes at all.

Thanks, will look into those you mentioned.

Tankitranki #6 Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2661 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

imho:

German aircraft are the most difficult to use, require gaming experience, for a novice they are not the best...BF109B tier4  is the only "friendly user" fast and funny

Russian: Yak and MiG line but in general all the Russians, excluding atm  GAA

Usa: P40 tier5 (it's like an is3 or a 110)

UK: Spit line (the most popular line really "friendly user")

France: premium only

China: premium only

This up to tiers 5/6/7, at this point you have already guessed by yourself which lines you will like to carry on according to your playstyle.

PS: I understand what you mean by referring to wot (I have about 60k battles in that game) but don't worry, "slow" planes comparable to superheavies tanks don't exist in wowp :teethhappy:

ops forgot the Japanese ... I preferred the Ki line but they are both valid. they are agile and armored rather than sufficiently but very vulnerable

Edited by Tankitranki, 10 January 2018 - 11:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users