filght war combat dogfight ace modern warfare

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

PrinceValiant #1 Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Do we have Ace Combat fans?

I got my interests for air combat sim from Star Wars Tie Fighters and X wings series and Ace Combat series.

I had not touch Ace Combat, Assult Horizon though.

My last Ace Combat game was Ace Combat X2. of PSP.
one of the best game I had played with great storyline, event and soundtrack.

Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
the only AC game i've played was Squadron Leader and it has remained my favorite game on the PS2. Epic Story line, combat and music make it just awesome

White_ShadowWS #3 Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
The Ace Combat sereis is definiately one of my favorites.

The points where you reach the Credits are nearly heart-touching to those who really "love" the whole flying-thing.

I played all games from AC that where released and every title is a masterpiece.
Ok. The Game Boy Advance Version is a little bit frustating, tough.

Assault Horizion is a great game, even its not settled in the AC Universe. At the start the Multiplayer was Awesome, but after a month some players only focussed to skill their planes for rush victories.
Means: Where you had 10 Minutes of intensive dog fights battles, these players make 3 bombing runs to the ground targets and after 1:30 Minutes the whole game is over. Boring.

The other very sad thing is, that there came out some real good dlc planes. But who in the world would pay 10 Euros just for an add-on Plane or 5 Euros for a new skin?!

Besides that, the game really is great, especially the color customization of your air-craft and choosable call-signs ;)

Watch_Symphogear_GX #4 Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 7 battles
  • [VHELL] VHELL
Another fan here!!
However, there are some ace combats I haven't played and I want to. I've played Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies, Ace Combat The Belkan War, Ace Combat X: Skies Of Deception, and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I'm now trying to get Squadron Leader, but I can't play Fires Of Liberation and Joint Assault because I don't have Xbox, and my PSP is broken.

I like Assault Horizon, although I think it's not as good as the others. Multiplayer is great, and it has some interesting features like making your own camouflage for the planes.

Also tagged with filght, war, combat, dogfight, ace, modern, warfare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users