• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

jnishar #61 Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1427 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 23 February 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

ok enough ,2.0 has 10 million players minimum ! maybe much more than 10 millions. . .

Sarcasm is always funny :)  perhabs its time you find something new to play? And go to their forums and talk instead of hanging around here?? you really have to move on at one point, or perhabs try the game again? ohh and btw, i was in a 9 vs 9 match also.. 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

WilhelmII #62 Posted Today, 05:52 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 1109 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View Postjnishar, on 22 February 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

I hope, somehow, there are more players playing this than meets the eye.. I would hate losing this game, WT isnt as good as this game.

​Oh yes it is !!!! while this game continues to crash day in day out on players in mid battle, have Moderators on a forum who seem to only dish out warning points and censor and clean threads till what is left is what they want to hear, but don't have the decency to give answers on threads, even if it is to say we are as baffled as you, anything would be better than nothing, while developers fail to fix bugs mentioned over and over , and until any of them have the manners to answer peoples genuine concerns about game play issues then don't expect the figures to reflect anything other than what they reflect now, 

I also love this game, but be honest ATM it is not being run as efficiently as the other 2, FACT, so it is up to them not us. it is the WHOLE WoWP package not just one aspect that needs top be sorted. maybe it is a case of it is being treated as the poor relation so not the same emphasis is given to it like WOT, who knows I am guessing but only because we are told ZILCH !!!!!!!

Edited by WilhelmII, Today, 05:58 PM.

Also tagged with battle, fought, players, onlie, statistics, 2.0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

majid_HD