Jump to content


how many players played last day ?

battle fought players onlie statistics 2.0

  • Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Dr_Ar_MG #21 Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1247 battles
  • 325
  • [TAWV] TAWV
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 January 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

What are the numbers like on the RU server?.....it appears that WG play to that crowd and we in the EU are just navel lint.

 

6084 players had at least 5 battles it's like EU server during events. for such a number we calculated and the result was something between 500-600 average online players.

I don't know how much it was for 1.9 RU server. if anybody knows about the past please tell us

 



jakub_czyli_ja #22 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1426 battles
  • 9,034
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 January 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

What are the numbers like on the RU server?.....it appears that WG play to that crowd and we in the EU are just navel lint.

According to http://forum.worldof...608#entry551608 - about 1.5 population of EU server.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


BravelyRanAway #23 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1429 battles
  • 657
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 31 January 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

 

6084 players had at least 5 battles it's like EU server during events. for such a number we calculated and the result was something between 500-600 average online players.

I don't know how much it was for 1.9 RU server. if anybody knows about the past please tell us

 

 

Well.....it looks like WoWP's is going down the swanee, hence no moderation on the forum, they're all fighting over the parachutes.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


Keulz #24 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:58 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • 837
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 31 January 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

 

I wanna show you the hidden facts  . but it's soon to say they are decreasing or not, I must repeat it several times per month.

and I don't have a clear  goal , because WG knows everything well, their problem is that they are so proud and selfish, they never listened to their customers, no matter 1.9 or 2.0. they don't care us

 

I don,t wanna say that  but they don't really care about us!

 

 

...

Please, respect yourself, your time is precious, spend it on something, about something, you actually like.

 

You will get nothing out of this, i understand your frustration, but the only one you're hurting now, is you.

 

Get over it, like i did several years ago when the game just bored me, i only came back because it appeared to have gone through important changes, but i really was over it.

 

Go play a game you actually enjoy, no player deserve to spend time on a game (or about a game, like this forum) they find lame and shitty.



Dr_Ar_MG #25 Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:13 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1247 battles
  • 325
  • [TAWV] TAWV
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

View PostKeulz, on 31 January 2018 - 09:58 PM, said:

 

...

Please, respect yourself, your time is precious, spend it on something, about something, you actually like.

 

You will get nothing out of this, i understand your frustration, but the only one you're hurting now, is you.

 

Get over it, like i did several years ago when the game just bored me, i only came back because it appeared to have gone through important changes, but i really was over it.

 

Go play a game you actually enjoy, no player deserve to spend time on a game (or about a game, like this forum) they find lame and shitty.

 

tnx for your advice.

 

when I had 1.9, I spent lot of time for it, because I couldn't sleep well . .. now I have no replacement, I just spent time 1-2 hours for forum discussion and I like it to calculate the numbers of online player and other discussions , and I do these in my rest time as a break or as a game!

already my main game is Heliborne and some times il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover . but MMO is something different.. you know what I mean

I myself  do game developing as secondary job so it's good for me to be here, It's like a tragic story and I can learn something I whant to know what's the end.

and the last reason that I'm here, is that "speaking in English about games".

 

so I have my reasons to be here,and It's not just to bring back 1.9 or etc...

but my question is YOU HAVE GAME TO PLAY! why do you waste your time and read my posts. go and enjoy your game. I think your here because WG paid you...

 

btw tnx for your advice,really tnx for that.



Doktor_Plama #26 Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 511 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 January 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

WoWP 2.0 within 3 months after release managed to lose 5k players weekly out from almost 12k.

 

After an action in WG launcher - hundreds of thousands possible players, plus a wide youtube action involving employees and ccs, and bloggers.

Damage had already been done, and semi-fresh start wasted. WoWP 2.0 is considered to be a failed game as WoWP 1.x was. Only that WoWP 1.x had better start, and WG managed to wast it even harder than with 2.0.

 

That's not exactly true. Marketing is not "do once - profit" task. It's an ongoing process. Like I said: I don't know what and if something is planned for WoWp, we have to wait and see. But I kind of understand that it may be too early to start a full blown campaign, when the game is not stable enough.

jakub_czyli_ja #27 Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1426 battles
  • 9,034
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDoktor_Plama, on 01 February 2018 - 05:17 AM, said:

That's not exactly true. Marketing is not "do once - profit" task. It's an ongoing process.

Marketing also costs.

If costs of marketing are higher than incomes provided by people following the advertisement, it's cheaper not to. And I think it is the case.

Corrupt/bribe/ask a youtuber or blogger is quit cheap, especially is is already involved in ecosystem. Buy an advertisement on eve youtube isn't, especially if same advrtise space can be used for WoT or WoWS, which are stronger.

Block Quote

 Like I said: I don't know what and if something is planned for WoWp, we have to wait and see. But I kind of understand that it may be too early to start a full blown campaign, when the game is not stable enough.

They had "plans" since release, and in majority nothing unusual came out: changed mechanics, especially shooting, at least twice, they new lines, marathon missions, event format, anniversary and daily missions.

The only game changer were tokens, but they didn't develop WoWP in that direction.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


dUG1 #28 Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2460 battles
  • 61
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDoktor_Plama, on 01 February 2018 - 05:17 AM, said:

 

That's not exactly true. Marketing is not "do once - profit" task. It's an ongoing process. Like I said: I don't know what and if something is planned for WoWp, we have to wait and see. But I kind of understand that it may be too early to start a full blown campaign, when the game is not stable enough.

 

Let me add 2 pence on this one, since I work in marketing of medicines for a living (yeah, bad greedy pharma industry, boo hoo).

 

The thing is, if you push all the right buttons, "invest" in right commercial activities, educations and KOL-s, and in the end, talk to all the "right people" and offer them something interesting (carrot on a stick approach), you simply CAN NOT FAIL.

 

All WG did was to make a semi-interesting commercial with "regular guys" running for WW2 planes, and a few blink-blink pop-ups in launcher.

KOL-s = important streamers? Nope

Education/commercial activities = Community managment? Nope

Carrot on a stick = offer for returning and new players? Nope

 

It was doomed from the start, BUT:

 

WG NA tried to compensate with giving thousands of codes for tier 6+ planes for free for any returning player.

WG NA has streamers who give out random stuff and do random interesting things.

WG NA teamed with various US companies to promote their products in a joint cooperation.

 

WG EU did NOTHING.

 

Let me show you how it goes for EU:

 

Block Quote

EDIT

 

Other CM read that message 2 weeks before him and didnt even tried to give me a response.

 

So there you have it.

 

Its not about game being "bad" or dead".

It has its problems, but for me, WoT veteran and WoWs wannabe-veteran, its fun.

 

It is simply about WG not giving any damn about it and milking it as long as it can.

 

All in all, sad.


Edited by Vaigl_cz, 19 April 2018 - 11:56 AM.
Do not create topics/posts to share private conversations


Gorzki #29 Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:41 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 982 battles
  • 116
  • [1PADX] 1PADX
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 01 February 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

They had "plans" since release, and in majority nothing unusual came out: changed mechanics, especially shooting, at least twice, they new lines, marathon missions, event format, anniversary and daily missions.

The only game changer were tokens, but they didn't develop WoWP in that direction.

I was playing for the last year mostly WoWp with occasional WoWs and WoT - only because that was a way to get free premium, but that is not in WG interet of course.

 

Now I don't play at all, not because 2.0 is worse than 1.9 (it is not really better too) but because daily missions now are retarded on so many levels.......

 

 

BTW - i like numbers and I also started checking how many players played. I do it cause I like it.

And I noticed that yesterday WoWp EU reached 1000 players with 1000 and more battles played. Hurray.
 


Just pull the plug on this shit. No point bothering with it anymore


Keulz #30 Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:41 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • 837
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 01 February 2018 - 02:13 AM, said:

 

tnx for your advice.

 

when I had 1.9, I spent lot of time for it, because I couldn't sleep well . .. now I have no replacement, I just spent time 1-2 hours for forum discussion and I like it to calculate the numbers of online player and other discussions , and I do these in my rest time as a break or as a game!

already my main game is Heliborne and some times il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover . but MMO is something different.. you know what I mean

I myself  do game developing as secondary job so it's good for me to be here, It's like a tragic story and I can learn something I whant to know what's the end.

and the last reason that I'm here, is that "speaking in English about games".

 

so I have my reasons to be here,and It's not just to bring back 1.9 or etc...

but my question is YOU HAVE GAME TO PLAY! why do you waste your time and read my posts. go and enjoy your game. I think your here because WG paid you...

 

btw tnx for your advice,really tnx for that.

 

Lol, no i'm not paid by WG, nor i ever was (i did got some gold during the WoT CBT era for some translation).

And i'm not playing since a few weeks. Less time and i already have all the tier X... Waiting for some new stuff ingame, i don't feel like playing WoWp these times anyway.



Dr_Ar_MG #31 Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:43 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1247 battles
  • 325
  • [TAWV] TAWV
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

Error building request !


Edited by Vaigl_cz, 19 April 2018 - 11:57 AM.
Colour change (Keep in mind that red text is reserved for staff members only!)


BravelyRanAway #32 Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1429 battles
  • 657
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 03 February 2018 - 02:43 AM, said:

Error building request !

 

It's like that most days............hard to believe they won't even fix the simplest of errors.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


Dr_Ar_MG #33 Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:41 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1247 battles
  • 325
  • [TAWV] TAWV
  • Member since:
    04-28-2016

3 . 2 . 2018

 

the last guy with 5 battles : MaFakaa in 4670 place.

 

568 had (5) battles

488 had (6) battles

415 had (7) battles

369 had (8) battles

369 had (9) battles

320 had (10) battles

 

not good ... I guess less than 500 average online players

 

and I have problem with my account Dr_AR_MG. I can't pass the first loading and join the game. I tested with another account and no problem. seems just my main account has a problem, I've sent a ticket about 6 hours ago ,no answer yet

 


Edited by Vaigl_cz, 19 April 2018 - 11:58 AM.
Colour change (Keep in mind that red text is reserved for staff members only!)


eekeeboo #34 Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:23 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 3529 battles
  • 760
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Heads up, mods generally don't like people using red text in their posts as in the WoT forums it's classed as the mod colour for text etc. 

Keulz #35 Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • 837
  • [CPC] CPC
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

View Posteekeeboo, on 04 February 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

Heads up, mods generally don't like people using red text in their posts as in the WoT forums it's classed as the mod colour for text etc. 

 

What mods ? 

You've seen any ?



Bubac__ #36 Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:24 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Conquest Member
  • 1623 battles
  • 28
  • [Y-I-Y] Y-I-Y
  • Member since:
    01-08-2014
:P Great project 2.0 failled...strenge?   Maybe next time any from competent peoples, say stop if 95 % betatesters got negative results. We have only bugs, strenge new rules and stupid bots. Well done boys game is decapitated  :amazed:

Wizzmann #37 Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:45 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 646 battles
  • 164
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 04 February 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

and I have problem with my account Dr_AR_MG. I can't pass the first loading and join the game. I tested with another account and no problem. seems just my main account has a problem, I've sent a ticket about 6 hours ago ,no answer yet

 

 

Oh, they will ask you to send a replay, dun worry. :trollface:

 

On the topic, IMO WG screwed up big time the xmas event. A lot of players were pissed off not being able to play german planes, and not to mention those impossible missions that practically asked you to pay for the plane with tokens/money. That showed during the event, the pop decreased from 10k to 8k. That is 20% of population gone.

 

Such really bad community management IMO has to be punished and I personally barely played ever since. That is there are other games out there to spend my free time with, rather than one game where the devs are just trying to shamelessly milk my wallet. I still can't believe I payed 2 month of premium to be treated like this during the event.

 

SHAME WG!

 

 



DreadArchangel #38 Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 243 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013
To be honest if they want to build the player base up and keep it, they need more events like the Albion event.

dreambill #39 Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:20 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 956 battles
  • 352
  • [GR-12] GR-12
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 04 February 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

and I have problem with my account Dr_AR_MG. I can't pass the first loading and join the game. I tested with another account and no problem. seems just my main account has a problem, I've sent a ticket about 6 hours ago ,no answer yet

 

Go to users\#name#\AppData\Roaming\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes and delete(rename) the preferences.xml file

It will regenerate itself on next start and probably fix your problem.



Midway_Ghost #40 Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:45 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1180 battles
  • 390
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 31 January 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

 the statistics and data from last day (30.1.2018) hall of fame o see the number of 2.0 players

 

last day 3447 players had at least 5 battles

we don't know how many players had 1-4 battle so let's suppose 1000 players had 4 battles or less >>> 4000 battles

 

so I think 3447+1000 = 4447 players last day

 

 you can see the complete exact statistics of number of battles fought in ONE DAY below

 

the Vertical Axis show the number of players and the Horizontal show how many battles they had

for example:

- 517 players had 5 battles

- 424 players had 6 battles

 

 

total battle fought last day is 39756 (minimum 5 battle) +4000 battles for players who had less 4 battles

43756 BATTLES LAST DAY

 

for 10 min each battle >>>>>>> 437560 minutes = 7293 hours >>>>>> 7293 hours /4447 players =1.64 hours average for each player

for 15 min each battle >>>>>>> 656340 minutes =10939 hours >>>>>>10939 hours /4447 players=2.45 hours average for each player (MAXIMUM !)

24 hours / 1.64 =14.63  so =>  4447/14.63 = 304  (min) average online players per hour !

24 hours / 2.45 = 9.8     so =>  4447/9.8 = 453  (max) average online players per hour !

 

we calculate it during last events and i think it was about 500-600 so it shows the number of player has reduced and 2.0 is another failur (for 1.9 the average was 560 in normal day and +640 during events )

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

you can see documents here:

http://image.ibb.co/nDFveR/last_5.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/hSqBKR/Last_6.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/fjBwm6/last_7.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/mWuhR6/last_8.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/dCutYm/Last_9.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/kVdntm/Last_10.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/b8D3Ym/Last_11.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/iqSK66/Last_12.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/b9mwm6/Last_13.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/fsDLDm/Last_14.jpg

http://image.ibb.co/f9uozR/Last_15.jpg

check the rest in hall of fame . . .

 

 

Just for comparison , look at this about weekly players

 

( after only 4 months with this poor 2.0 )

 

weekly players V 1.9 weekly players V 2.0 Losses
23 jan 2017 8680 24 jan 2018 7363 -15%
30 jan 2017 8693 30 jan 2018 6923 -20%
07 feb 2017 8865 07 feb 2018 6834 -23%
15 feb 2017 8972      
21 feb 2017 8547      
02 mar 2017 8625      






Also tagged with battle, fought, players, onlie, statistics, 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users