Jump to content


The worst event ever


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

zgubny #21 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:35 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • 834
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View PostFranco_Scala, on 05 March 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

 

​Some fair points there. Again, it seems to be the case that the idea is nice, but could have been way better implemented with the event, and doesn't suit the same play conditions as Conquest; whether you make it PvE, clan match skirmish...whatever, it needed more thought and consideration. One does get the feeling that this really wasn't tested and this event is a double slap in the face: using us as first-line testers without payment PLUS trying to twist our arm into paying them for it via the premium planes. Even for F2P business model where you expect mind-games with transactions and boosters, it's pretty murky and insulting.

 

  i really agree wit that . I mean it's insulting for everyone , they don't deserve more money for their lack of consideration towards community .

Sael_ #22 Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 12 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

We're very sorry you had a bad time with Invasion mode and Operation Westwall so far. You can help us gather more detailed information about what you think doesn't work with it from your point of view by compiling the survey we posted here.

If you have technical problems, we strongly suggest that you keep reporting them to our Customer Support via ticket, as it helps us fight the insurgence of issues for the entire community: https://eu.wargaming.../products/wowp/



Midway_Ghost #23 Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1190 battles
  • 416
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014

not new game modes , Conquest mode variations only with many bugs :amazed:

 

THE WORST EVENT EVER !

 

shame on you WG

:facepalm:



drakkanax #24 Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:32 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1047 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    02-15-2015

View PostSael_, on 07 March 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

If you have technical problems, we strongly suggest that you keep reporting them to our Customer Support via ticket, as it helps us fight the insurgence of issues for the entire community: https://eu.wargaming.../products/wowp/

 

First of all I don't have technical problems your software does. Second I have reported multiple bugs to your so called "technical support" and the only thing they did was ask me for more information on "my client", wgdiag and all other irrelevant crap, wasting me time, without ever advancing anything. It is not my job to fix your product it is yours.

Here are a bunch of minor bugs that a junior programmer can fix in a hour. You can post them yourself if you care. I already have and support did not care.

1) daily multiplier filter in hangar does not work.

2) daily multiplier filter always shows 2x even if it's 3x

3) daily multiplier indicator on plane is not refreshed if you click "return to hangar" before the battle has ended.

 

All minor stuff. Shows how little you care of your product. Fix it and I'll give you more.



zgubny #25 Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:37 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • 834
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View PostSael_, on 07 March 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

We're very sorry you had a bad time with Invasion mode and Operation Westwall so far. You can help us gather more detailed information about what you think doesn't work with it from your point of view by compiling the survey we posted here.

If you have technical problems, we strongly suggest that you keep reporting them to our Customer Support via ticket, as it helps us fight the insurgence of issues for the entire community: https://eu.wargaming.../products/wowp/

 

If you have technical problems ?????    YOU have technical problem ....

 

View Postdrakkanax, on 08 March 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

 

First of all I don't have technical problems your software does. Second I have reported multiple bugs to your so called "technical support" and the only thing they did was ask me for more information on "my client", wgdiag and all other irrelevant crap, wasting me time, without ever advancing anything. It is not my job to fix your product it is yours.

Here are a bunch of minor bugs that a junior programmer can fix in a hour. You can post them yourself if you care. I already have and support did not care.

1) daily multiplier filter in hangar does not work.

2) daily multiplier filter always shows 2x even if it's 3x

3) daily multiplier indicator on plane is not refreshed if you click "return to hangar" before the battle has ended.

 

All minor stuff. Shows how little you care of your product. Fix it and I'll give you more.

 Absolutely agree .

View PostMidway_Ghost, on 07 March 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

not new game modes , Conquest mode variations only with many bugs :amazed:

 

THE WORST EVENT EVER !

 

shame on you WG

:facepalm:

 

Can you see all these posts Sael ? We fed up ....

zgubny #26 Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:25 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • 834
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

The worst event ever ...



A_useless_noob #27 Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 735 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    09-13-2017

This mode is so boring to play

This seems to have been thrown together in despear, at dinner time, by an apprentice who's just learning how to use a computer.  While everyone else is out of the office. 


Edited by A_useless_noob, 17 March 2018 - 11:06 AM.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users