From mistakes in 1.9 to 2.0.4 Desaster !

1.9 2.0 2.0.4 mistakes update problem

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

majid_HD #1 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:57 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

Hello .

it was a long time that I decided to explain what happened to our game, why the lovely 1.9 couldn't be successful and why 2.0 is a bigger mistake.

it will be a long post , thank you if you read it. please comment your opinions about it and please don't talk out of the topic.

if you think I'm wrong in some part please tell your reason and explain why you're not agree...

mistakes in 1.9

in 1.9 game had 3 steps to make a new player frustrated and kick out of game !

step 1 : a new player install a game, lunch a game for the first time, most of them jump to the battle tier 1, some of them go for tutorial...

the rookie guy ....

- doesn't know what are the bots

- doesn't know bots behaviors how to deal with them.

- doesn't know planes specs and behaviors.

- doesn't know different type of planes

- doesn't look at the Map and the Radar

- doesn't wait, just goes and follow a target and doesn't watch around

the bots in low tiers specially tier 1 and T2 were completely useless, they did nothing, they couldn't kill or even damage 50%. So a veteran knows that if kill the human players it's equal a victory + 9 kills +medals and Tokens !!

so they very first battles of a new player were something like that...

1- wait in the queue....

2- go direct in front of every body, don't wait, attack to ground targets and die!

or...go ram attack to the attack aircraft and die

or ... an enemy veteran focus on him and dead !

if the player loved airplane and be tough enough and didn't leave the game..

learns that it's important to watch around, never go alone, don't go head on for attackers, trun and maneuver when you have tail and etc...

but there is one more problem..

3- a veteran with skilled pilot and upgraded plane usually focus on him, and he usually is for first victims !!! back to hangar..queue and wait..

step 2 : now the player was hard and tough, loves airplanes and passed tier 1,2. it's time to Tier 3,Tier 4, 5. in tier 1 and 2 there was no many tactics like Z&B. high alt tactics. and etc..

the main thing in low tiers is the maneuverability so now this guys know that watch around, turn when you have tail and and acts like that...

but! 1.9 had no tutorial to teach him other dogfight tactics...

the veterans usually gain altitude and kill bots and new players.

and if the new player was smart enough , could watch and learn... and start to know planes behaviors and tactics..

at the moment most of the players has developed low alt maneuverable plane on tech tree.

they say what and unfair game I killed 34 enemies and that f***nig enemy just camped and gained altitude and now all morons go up stall and die one by one.

and defeat ! no way to kill him.

step 3: he passed step 2 and now T7 to T10 ,it's different world. you must know planes tactics, watch map and radar more than screen. have a pre-plan. focus.be careful about humans. hold the alt key,every 5 sec watch map and radar (many players had not radar as default!!)

the new guy ...

- doesn't know the all planes behaviors but veterans do!

-It's hard for him use alt key, watch around and check map and radar every 5 sec

-he's pilot has not a lot of skills

-he's plane is not upgraded and unfair imbalanced battle.

-not much chance for attack aircrafts and low alt planes against a veteran heavy fighter..

and much more ...

OF COURSE HE GET FRUSTRATED AND LEAVE THE GAME !!!

here I summaries 1.9 mistakes.

1- no advanced tutorials

2- useless bot in low tiers so veterans usally focus on humans ( new players)

3 -unfair battle for non -upgraded plane with unskilled pilot vs the upgraded plane with skilled pilot.

4-the bombs and rocket for multi roles and heavy fighter were almost useless.(doing ground targets was useless for multiroles and heavies in 90% of cases)

5-impossible to win with a low alt plane VS a high flyer or heavy fighter veteran (they fixed this part after 1.9.4 it became possible) but too late and many players who has left the game didn't know that.

about 2.0

2.0 is the worst game I've ever played ! but why... because the gameplay has basic mistakes!!

mistake 1 : the neutral team ! a game with 3 teams is not fair for one of them! it's logic... always two vs one !!

mistake 2: the mechanism of winning. to win you need to capture. to capture you need to come down and waste altitude !!

so it's bad and unfair for high flyers.

how much you kill faster is better. in 1.9 sometimes you must wait! with some planes you need go up and wait for suitable time dive and hunt ! but now it's wasting time!

mistake 3 :the game depends on your luck

- chance of critical damage !! when I talk about critical damage chance I'm talking about luck and now you game is dependent on luck more than before.

in many cases a critical damage =death and doesn't matter how well you played, your opposite was lucky so your dead !

- bots, it's depends on your luck to have good or bad bots,they increased the number of bots so 2.0 needs more luck than 1.9. but let's suppose the bots are equal... it still lucky when you and your enemies arrive over a base. maybe neutrals come for you maybe for the enemy.

-lucky accidents.

some times your near spawn points and airfields , It depends on you luck. maybe some enemy died some where else and respawn on your tail !!!

got the point !! some time if your team kills an enemy which is flying over a useless area it's good for him because , the death could be a teleport to where is more impoertant...

Please read this post in the spoiler.

Spoiler

mistake 3 : in many cases go die is better than resist. if you resist with low hp you will lose! because if you die you can respawn and back with full HP. but if you don't use it you will dead in the last minutes of battle and no chance to respwan! is it fair ?! many battle I killed a human player 2 times and the 3th time I died and couldn't re-spawn and he could change the result of battle. ...

PLEASE READ THIS PART !

mistake 4 : it's important where to kill ! if one team kill 10 aircrafts over bases it's better to kill 15 plane over the area between bases !!! ridiculous !!

one battle I saw two low hp attack aircrafts were going to capture the Factory I could kill them before they reach the target but I waited for them to come over the factory then I killed them and captured the factory !! Isn't it ridiculous ??

if I killed them faster I couldn't capture !! if they were human it was better to die and don't come over the factory.. if those attacker didn't attack I couldn't capture the factory !!c'mon it's BS!

mistake 5: bots are more effective! first they increased the number of bots. second. the removed the red aim circle. now it's really harder for humans to aim but for bots it's easy so a heavy fighter bots could easily take you a critical damage but you can't.

mistake 6: bad graphics which causes low fps . they impoved  the graphics and details then coverd it with clouds and fog !!! why ?!!!!!! also removed the good map, the good radar, and red aim circle !!!

look at this image. low fps to see this ?! how can I aim ? it's just wasting altitude for nothing and If I go up nothings there! all planes are low, in high altitude I only have AA barrage!!

Spoiler

mistake 6: the AA and tail gunner !! in 1.9 the bullets and sound effects of AA were different from planes. so you knew well is it AA or an airplane is shooting at you. now you have a bad map and radar. it's too crowded , the AA traces are every where, you don't know where the bullets come from ... maybe AA maybe a gunner , maybe a neutral defender, maybe your friend, maybe enemy....

the sound effect of tail gunner is bs, you thing it's an storm of bullets.

and you know what's the funny thing? there's no way to run out the bullets bu maneuvering if you are in the rang of the gunner or AA it's doesn't matter how you move, it's lock on you and you can't evade. the only way is go out of AA/gunner range.

the tier 8 bomber has 1000 m range it's while my P-80 main gun has 600 m range. LOL. the gunner of bomber could head shot my pilot and damage the engine when I was moving from 900 meters distance!! isn't it rediculous ?!

you know what's the funny part. if you go close less than 100 m behind the tail of an attack aircraft or bomber (it must be suicide ) with your J7W or P-47 or Ta. the poor attacker has no way and the gunner is useless you can destroy him.

in 1.9 the effects of where nothing. but in 2.0 sometimes a gunner could give you a critical damage from 800 meters and some times they are useless.

mistake 7 :

5 parameters: maneuverability, altitude performance, hit point , fire power, speed.

in 1.9 there where balanced for most of the planes.now in 2 hit pont to ram attack is dead! altitude performance is almost useless.

how can I use speed and altitude performance while the enemies are low in the fog ??

if I stay up it's wasting time and I will have AA damages

if I dive it's hard to aim and I can't see anything

I can't climb up and back as well as 1.9 because low acceleration and low maneuvering in dive

It's much more possible to give a critical damage and it could kill you

bots can shoot better because they don't need red aim and no problem with fog

a japanese fighter could kill neutrals faster then your high flyers and capture the base

why you 2.0 fans like these imbalances ?

mistake 8: sometimes you are shooting a neutral but your gun has low rate of fire and overheats faster than another plane so you damage the neutral 90% and another guy stole it, and it's not always your team. maybe an enemy stole your target !!

LOL. a team work with your enemy to kill a neutral. 90% damage you do and the enemy does the last 10% and capture !!!

about 2.0.4 the invasion and attrition .

I don't wanna waste time for invasion but I think attrition is better than conquest and invasion. why ?

at least killing an enemy out of the zones is not useless...

in the Attrition if you resist with low hp is not bad beacuse always you have the chance of respawn.( in conquest don't resist! just  go out of the base area ,die and back with full HP till you have time to respawn)

but there are still many basic mistakes in the Attrition like other modes

I have told many of these problems in 2.0 before. but I gathered all  in this topic. explained with examples.

2.0 is buggy uncompleted game, what if someone paid money a few weeks before update 2.0.. he paid money to play 1.9 and you use him as laboratory rat ! why did you removed 1.9 before 2.0 get completed !

I'm angry because they forced us to play 2.0, many of us paid money and spent time for 1.9, but they used us as rats to test this uncompleted buggy game! if we 1.9 beside the 2.0 now we played both and help WG to make 2.0. but it's dictator ship to take money for something then force the customer to play and test something else. they censored every thing and ignored us.

we told our reasons many time. the only reason of 2.0 fans was that 2.0 is more popular and it was a lie we proved 2.0 has less player than 1.9! they never give us one real reason that why 2.0 is better ...

some of those losers in 1.9 now are happy that we don't have our game !!! I wanna tell them you have 2.0 so go play it but why you are happy that we lost 1.9 ??!!!

bring back 1.9 !

add bomber.

give more point for GT to progress the supremacy bar. by this way bombs and rockets for multi roles and heavy fighters will not be useless and more chance to win for low flyers.

the very last updates of 1.9 was very good, you just needed to add more point for doing GT. and adverise it. you wasted money and time for 2.0.

bring back 1.9. the new 2.0 has basic problem which impossible to solve.

Thank you so much.

Franco_Scala #2 Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

Hey majid_HD

A mix of solid and debateable points....but a lot to work with. This could become an exchange of essays and textbooks.

Will try to get back to you and engage with the material when I can sit down and read/write it all properly and concisely. I'm sure it will be the same for many others, so sit tight.

Edited by Franco_Scala, 12 March 2018 - 05:48 PM.

majid_HD #3 Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles
to be continued ...

Edited by majid_HD, 13 March 2018 - 01:52 AM.

0berhessen #4 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 995 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hello, some of your points are really good, even if i dont agree completely with all of them:

your first impression from 1.9 step 1, this is what happened to all of us.

But then you have the choice - give up frustrated or look what happened and learn!

One of the benefits of the 1.9 version comparing to 2.0 is that if once you was shot down, you was able to "follow" another human pilot. With some luck you had a good pilot to follow and learn from just looking the way he acts and moves and some strategy as well. This is how i learned alot in 1.9. In my opinion much better than any tutorial! The strange acting camera in 2.0 while you wait for respawn, or after squal line, makes this kind of learning much harder for new pilots.

Where i dont agree is Tier 1 fights, one against one other human. It was easy to make an agreement with the other human to go just for bots and groundtargets. There was no need to shoot the other human early in the game. As you needed some "balance" in the enemy team not to win too early... by this you was able to do 9 kills (bots) + lots of groundtargets. It means lots of medals and tokens for both human players. This worked many times for me. 

to be continued...

majid_HD #5 Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

View Post0berhessen, on 13 March 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

Hello, some of your points are really good, even if i dont agree completely with all of them:

your first impression from 1.9 step 1, this is what happened to all of us.

But then you have the choice - give up frustrated or look what happened and learn!

One of the benefits of the 1.9 version comparing to 2.0 is that if once you was shot down, you was able to "follow" another human pilot. With some luck you had a good pilot to follow and learn from just looking the way he acts and moves and some strategy as well. This is how i learned alot in 1.9. In my opinion much better than any tutorial! The strange acting camera in 2.0 while you wait for respawn, or after squal line, makes this kind of learning much harder for new pilots.

yes me too, I learned how to play by this way... but some people got frustrated before they learn and all of them now are 1.9 haters. they like 2.0 more than it.

and not many tactic in tier 1 or 2 to learn by watching. in tier 1 and 2 player just should watch around, look at the map and never go alone.

and some new player doesn't know who is human and who is bot, if he watches a bot he just say " look at that idiot ,why my team are morons, why always I'm the first victim and nobody supported me ?" .. they new player didn't, he's always first target because he's the human and no bots help him because tier 1-2 has just rookie bots.

Block Quote

Where i dont agree is Tier 1 fights, one against one other human. It was easy to make an agreement with the other human to go just for bots and groundtargets. There was no need to shoot the other human early in the game. As you needed some "balance" in the enemy team not to win too early... by this you was able to do 9 kills (bots) + lots of groundtargets. It means lots of medals and tokens for both human players. This worked many times for me. 

to be continued...

and Yes. my message after " hi " in low tier was "first bots?" and 0berhessen you know it well, we had very nice game+tokens together ;)

but many new players didn't know that. many times I asked them first bots ? and no reply...I saw oh look he's a noob and he's doing GT. so I always let new players play and be alive.

but ! my goal is something else.

if we couldn't see the names, or bots had names like humans "numbers, symbols,small ..." could able to recognize by right click. also if the low tiers had bettter bots and they could cover, of course some veterans didn't focus on humans first, and of course a new player had chance of playing.

you know why some people who hates 1.9 now likes 2.0?

- in 2.0 you can't see the names from far distance >>>>> no veteran can choose a human as first target (they choose them when they see him LOL)

- there are more bots and defenders >>>>>>so the new player can kill some before he die

- it's too crowded and with a bad map >>>>>> a new player doesn't look at the map usually so no matter for him but it's bad for a veteran and makes him weaker.

-the new player can re-spawn >>>>>>I explained why I'm not agree with respawn ( because I don't like to see a plane creats in the air behind my tail suddenly !! and more reasons ...)

see? they solved the problems but in a very bad way ! they just needed ...

-just hide the names or make it impossible to recognize humans and bots (right click)

-use better bots ,in 1.9 they were like balloon targets

-make some tutorials

by this a veteran doesn't focus on the new player.

now they spend money and time on 2.0 but,

-it's still possible to focus on human player and then capture base ...

-just made the new player confused with meaning less rules of capture and still not a good tutorial

-also they even can't watch and learn when they are died !! and it had two reason: 1-the re-spawn and short time to watch other.2- a bad camera effects and can't watch and learn

because of this now 2.0 has players than 1.9 and they wasted TIME, MONEY , OLD FANS !!!

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2367 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postmajid_HD, on 13 March 2018 - 11:24 AM, said:

yes me too, I learned how to play by this way... but some people got frustrated before they learn and all of them now are 1.9 haters.  they like 2.0 more than it.

A bit of a broad brush you're using there. Not all players who played 1.9 and now like 2.0 are haters. Some like me just thought it was a borefest after a while, it didn't catch them or me. I never hated the game, I would drop in now and again to see if anything had improved.

The thing about F2P games is that they must appeal to more than just a select few....it is all about the money. No matter how much you like the game doesn't matter a jot if it's not making money. It really is that simple.

WoT's success is built on keeping it simple and fairly easy up to T5 and with a big playerbase to draw upon, making it less likely to be seal clubbed in most battles. WoWP because it didn't have that universal draw for players, stayed small and never really advanced to dilute the effect of the few committed players.

The fact that WoWS which was launched after WoWP got a bigger audience should expose that all was not the best in WoWP.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

majid_HD #7 Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:11 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

A bit of a broad brush you're using there. Not all players who played 1.9 and now like 2.0 are haters. Some like me just thought it was a borefest after a while, it didn't catch them or me. I never hated the game, I would drop in now and again to see if anything had improved.

The thing about F2P games is that they must appeal to more than just a select few....it is all about the money. No matter how much you like the game doesn't matter a jot if it's not making money. It really is that simple.

WoT's success is built on keeping it simple and fairly easy up to T5 and with a big playerbase to draw upon, making it less likely to be seal clubbed in most battles. WoWP because it didn't have that universal draw for players, stayed small and never really advanced to dilute the effect of the few committed players.

The fact that WoWS which was launched after WoWP got a bigger audience should expose that all was not the best in WoWP.

have you got frustrated 1.9 before you could learn how to play it ???

I said guys who got frustrated because they couldn't learn how to play it now are haters. of course some guys knows how to play 1.9 but they like 2.0 more than it...

yes, every thing in this world is about to money. and I'm talking about money, they wasted a lot money to make 2.0 with less players.dude only real fans pay money not guys just come and play a few battles and go

what if they fixed 1.9 problem ? they could save money and use some of it for re-advertising.

a lot of 2.0 fans think that 1.9 is the earliest beta version. a lot think bots are new. if they played the 1.9 a few months ago the could like it ...

anyway... you said 1.9 was not successful and profitable ?no enough money ? I said it too and explained why 1.9 couldn't be successful.

also I told why 2.0 is worse than 1.9. yes 1.9 had many problem but they solved them in a bad wrong way and now 2.0 is worse than before !! I said my reasons and the number of player players shows that 2.0 couldn't be more successful enough.

dude if they just added bombers in 1.9 they could sell minumum 1000 of them .1000x25$=25000$ and they just need import graphic models +a few animations+copy paste code and change details.... now they spend much money to make new plane, re-coding many parts, lost many players ...

to make money they use wrong strategy. do you remeber last events? it was plan to waste player's tokens for some boxes which are some trash in them ! and mission impossible for many players... made them sad. or events like this current one. some bullshit missions and they have no control.. maybe all players could have the free premium planes maybe they just become angry.. you know what should they do ? make a FAIR events, give the the top 50 players by score during events (two free premiums +5 skilled pilots for both plane+medals) give the 51th place to 200 (one free premium +70% discount for another one + skilled pilots for both plane) by this way the convince to buy the second plane beacuse they have the pilot of it and 70% discount. and give 200th to 500th (some awards +3 skilled pilots +50% discount ) and give all players who participated in events some little awards like free premium tier 2 plane and etc..got the point ? but what they did was that .. they just made a list of BS missions , some players will have the free premiums but most of the players who couldn't complete missions  become so angry !!

to make money you need respect your customers !! have you ever seen a survey in game ? did they asked us do you like it ? what's your suggestion ? do you need something ? they just forced us to be their rates to test the buggy 2.0!!

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2367 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postmajid_HD, on 13 March 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

have you got frustrated 1.9 before you could learn how to play it ???

What part of boring didn't you understand?

It has to appeal to the masses.....and it didn't....it still doesn't, because most will think 'same game, different wrapper' and won't even log in to try it.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

BadAssBuster #9 Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 521 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

It has to appeal to the masses.....and it didn't....it still doesn't, because most will think 'same game, different wrapper' and won't even log in to try it.

While what you say is totally sensible, is there a proof that 2.0 appeals to masses....Just wondering!! 

Disabled Online players numebrs in game is not very encouraging indicator of mass popularity!!

0viking0 #10 Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3331 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

No, that only prooves that among 3 main WG games, 1.9 WoWp was the most skill based, and that was what made a big difference among players. You could not do base camp or hide in most of the games. You had to EARN every kill.

2.0 is dumbed down game, but some skill is still required. The only problem with 2.0 is - that in general is the worse game than 1.9 ever was, and there is no potential for a massive grow without heavy investment in marketing. But they could do that with the 1.9 too...

When this event (which is not the WGs finest) ends, the game will struggle to have 300-500 active players on the server again.

Edited by 0viking0, 13 March 2018 - 02:25 PM.

majid_HD #11 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

man I mean you were not bored before you learn how to play... I told all the guys who couldn't learn how to play and got frustrated and leaved the game now are haters. but you have learnt how to play, for you the game becomes boring after years (maybe because just one mode in 1.9 ).got it ?

I TOLD

guy: who couldn't learn how to play (and) got frustrated - now are haters.

it has two conditions ,1-don't know how to play 2-give up and leave the game >>>>>now hates 1.9

but your story is different bro

yes if you eat a delicious food everyday for a long time, you become bored...you need a new food andlike a new one more than it.

but It doesn't mean the old food was bad or the new one is better...

btw, I had a long post and your only problem is that part ?! ok just for you "not all of them are haters"

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:21 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2367 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBadAssBuster, on 13 March 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

While what you say is totally sensible, is there a proof that 2.0 appeals to masses....Just wondering!! 

Disabled Online players numebrs in game is not very encouraging indicator of mass popularity!!

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

View Postmajid_HD, on 13 March 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

man I mean you were not bored before you learn how to play... I told all the guys who couldn't learn how to play and got frustrated and leaved the game now are haters. but you have learnt how to play, for you the game becomes boring after years (maybe because just one mode in 1.9 ).got it ?

No...it was pretty boring form the start. It couldn't hold players attention.

View Post0viking0, on 13 March 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

No, that only prooves that among 3 main WG games, 1.9 WoWp was the most skill based, and that was what made a big difference among players. You could not do base camp or hide in most of the games. You had to EARN every kill.

2.0 is dumbed down game, but some skill is still required. The only problem with 2.0 is - that in general is the worse game than 1.9 ever was, and there is no potential for a massive grow without heavy investment in marketing. But they could do that with the 1.9 too...

When this event (which is not the WGs finest) ends, the game will struggle to have 300-500 active players on the server again.

Not quite....WT got a head start on WoWP....all the flyers got in there first. With time and money invested in WT, it would take something very extraordinary to get them to switch. What WoWP mostly got was WoT players who aren't fond of flying games giving it a try because they had an account with WG.

BTW....it's not all about dumbing down the game. WG's products are aimed at 'whales/wallet warriors' people with money but with less time than others, so fast games set around 15 minutes with a feeling of accomplishment in a short time, it worked for WoT but not for WoWP.

majid_HD #13 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 March 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

No...it was pretty boring form the start. It couldn't hold players attention.

so your agree ! and here I'm talking about it.

1.9 was good enough, and 2.0 is worse than it.

dreambill #14 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 1518 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

Both games have their pros and cons, Where the one fails the other works, If they had BOTH modes in the game I think it would work better for the game.

And no player base division as someone said, cause each one has its fans, so in current state the addition of V1.9 again could double the player base.

ArtyIsSuperior #15 Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15 battles
you have to understand.
We old players said many time that game could not be worse.
Rubberbanding, low fps, stupid bots, no balance...
But than rich wg owners decided to prove us wrong. yes they will bring the game down, and focus on other projects. But before that, rich spoiled wg owners decided to show us how big crap can they make. And when that didnt do the trick, they introduced invasion mode. They decided to make wowp as bad as possible.
Because they can

A_useless_noob #16 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 735 battles

A lot of bitching in this thread.  Now I have never played 1.9, but 2.0 isn't as bad as a lot keep saying.  It could be better yes. Invasion needs fixing or scrapping, but attrition  and conquest seem ok.  What the game really needs is more players, And fix the bugs, the game crashing all the time is NOT fun.

Secondary the game needs a challenge for the more advanced players.  A world map where they fight over territories and resources.  Where clans can make and break alliances. 

jakub_czyli_ja #17 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1978 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostA_useless_noob, on 13 March 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

A lot of bitching in this thread.  Now I have never played 1.9, but 2.0 isn't as bad as a lot keep saying.  It could be better yes. Invasion needs fixing or scrapping, but attrition  and conquest seem ok.  What the game really needs is more players, And fix the bugs, the game crashing all the time is NOT fun.

Please, can you explain to me, why more players?

What players can provide (of course except money for WG) that bots can't, and what's the difference for you, being alone behind your screen and keyboard?

majid_HD #18 Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 64 battles

View PostA_useless_noob, on 13 March 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

Secondary the game needs a challenge for the more advanced players.  A world map where they fight over territories and resources.  Where clans can make and break alliances. 

yes. if I haven't played 1.9 now I was agree with you.

Isn't bad ?! I don't know maybe you like when an enemy plane respawned behind you...maybe it's fun.

maybe it's not bad for you when your teammates kills an enemy and teleport some where better.

maybe it's not bad for you, an unfair imbalanced game with some powerful plane and side hand some weak and useless planes.

maybe you have good feeling when you are finishing a neutral defender but some one else capture the base before you finish the target, or  when you drop your bombs but before hits, the enemies capture the base and you just wasted.

maybe you like lower fps, and more bugs...

maybe you like it when you want to capture a base but there's no defender over it to kill and capture.

maybe you like it when you kill some one 2 times and he has 3 life , but when you die no chance to respawn .

maybe no matter for you when 4 enemies have surrounded you, but it's in the middle of map and no base there. it's wasting time to resist and kill them , not so point for killing them out of the zones ... if you kill one them, you actually helped enemies team, kill = send him by teleportation to some where better. also resist means wasting time of respawning, so just die and start again till you have time!! c'mon why you like it ?

maybe you like a crowded map, too many planes around you. everybody shoots each other, steal targets ,you don't know is it an AA firing at you or a new spawned enemy .

maybe it's not bad for you when you damaged 90% of a neutral defender or a ground building and enemies come and finish you job and steal them.

maybe you like the heavy AA barrage.

maybe you like a gamble of critical damages ,specially when a rear gunner hits your pilot in active maneuver from a far distance that more than of the range of your main cannons !

maybe it's not bad for you some battles depends on your plane,enemies planes ,map , bots ... is impossible to win and some is obvious victory.many times you know the results after 2-3 min.

maybe you like it when your high tier jet has low rate of fire and guns overheat quickly, you plane is not as maneuverable as the enemy plane and it's in the clouds and fog, so hard to see , so hard to aim. but for enemy it's easy ,he could get your tail by his maneuverability.

in 1.9 you could learn from others, you could compare your plane specs with others and know the planes better, now you can't !! maybe you like it.

so you played 2.0 and you like it and you haven't played 1.9 ,right? so I'm sure if WG advertised 1.9 and show it to you, now you like 1.9 and they just wasted money to make a new game.

let me ask a question of you? what if next events WG release a mode which you can't respawn, but you can aim better and smoother pitch and roll and accelerate for planes. also better map and better radar.no neutral team, and no base to capture, there are some ground traget for both team and you have two way to win, 1- kill all enemies or 2-complete the bar by destroying enemies ground targets.... if they release such a mode do you leave the game ? don't you play it ?

and another question, imagine you spend a lot of time and paid money for this version, as you know 2.0 has not enough players (less than 1.9)... so it's possible some day WG change the game to another game as an update, and it will be a different version which you don't like it , a worse one and repeat more mistakes... is it good ?

Edited by majid_HD, 13 March 2018 - 11:29 PM.

A_useless_noob #19 Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 735 battles

View Postmajid_HD, on 13 March 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

yes. if I haven't played 1.9 now I was agree with you.

Isn't bad ?! I don't know maybe you like when an enemy plane respawned behind you...maybe it's fun.

maybe it's not bad for you when your teammates kills an enemy and teleport some where better.

maybe it's not bad for you, an unfair imbalanced game with some powerful plane and side hand some weak and useless planes.

maybe you have good feeling when you are finishing a neutral defender but some one else capture the base before you finish the target, or  when you drop your bombs but before hits, the enemies capture the base and you just wasted.

maybe you like lower fps, and more bugs...

maybe you like it when you want to capture a base but there's no defender over it to kill and capture.

maybe you like it when you kill some one 2 times and he has 3 life , but when you die no chance to respawn .

maybe no matter for you when 4 enemies have surrounded you, but it's in the middle of map and no base there. it's wasting time to resist and kill them , not so point for killing them out of the zones ... if you kill one them, you actually helped enemies team, kill = send him by teleportation to some where better. also resist means wasting time of respawning, so just die and start again till you have time!! c'mon why you like it ?

maybe you like a crowded map, too many planes around you. everybody shoots each other, steal targets ,you don't know is it an AA firing at you or a new spawned enemy .

maybe it's not bad for you when you damaged 90% of a neutral defender or a ground building and enemies come and finish you job and steal them.

maybe you like the heavy AA barrage.

maybe you like a gamble of critical damages ,specially when a rear gunner hits your pilot in active maneuver from a far distance that more than of the range of your main cannons !

maybe it's not bad for you some battles depends on your plane,enemies planes ,map , bots ... is impossible to win and some is obvious victory.many times you know the results after 2-3 min.

maybe you like it when your high tier jet has low rate of fire and guns overheat quickly, you plane is not as maneuverable as the enemy plane and it's in the clouds and fog, so hard to see , so hard to aim. but for enemy it's easy ,he could get your tail by his maneuverability.

in 1.9 you could learn from others, you could compare your plane specs with others and know the planes better, now you can't !! maybe you like it.

so you played 2.0 and you like it and you haven't played 1.9 ,right? so I'm sure if WG advertised 1.9 and show it to you, now you like 1.9 and they just wasted money to make a new game.

let me ask a question of you? what if next events WG release a mode which you can't respawn, but you can aim better and smoother pitch and roll and accelerate for planes. also better map and better radar.no neutral team, and no base to capture, there are some ground traget for both team and you have two way to win, 1- kill all enemies or 2-complete the bar by destroying enemies ground targets.... if they release such a mode do you leave the game ? don't you play it ?

and another question, imagine you spend a lot of time and paid money for this version, as you know 2.0 has not enough players (less than 1.9)... so it's possible some day WG change the game to another game as an update, and it will be a different version which you don't like it , a worse one and repeat more mistakes... is it good ?

The enemy respawning behind you can catch you unawares,  But you respawning behind then is just as bad for them.

When they respawn some where else better, OK  But when I'm killed I can do the same.

Pick another plane, upgrade,change tactics, evolve.

Yeah it's bad when you try to capture a base and the other team gets it, Usually caused by no support off team mates.  To many AI bots chasing crap around the map.  Thats why we need more human players.

If the enemy manages to respawn more than you, Why arn't you watching the game timer.  If the squall is due soon, and you have low health, crash your plane, and respawn with full health.  If the enemy has low health and squall is due, don't kill him, wait for squall then kill him. 

This whole post of yours is one big whine.  Why has the enemy got a better plane than me.  Why is he a better pilot than me, Grow up, or as they say git gud.

ArtyIsSuperior #20 Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 13 March 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Please, can you explain to me, why more players?

What players can provide (of course except money for WG) that bots can't, and what's the difference for you, being alone behind your screen and keyboard?

Like he can recognize bots from human players

Also tagged with 1.9, 2.0, 2.0.4, mistakes, update, problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users