From mistakes in 1.9 to 2.0.4 Desaster !

1.9 2.0 2.0.4 mistakes update problem

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

majid_HD #61 Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:29 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 69 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 17 March 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

Oh did you forget?....they did make a game you liked..............but it died because no one else liked it.

man, why do think that I think 1.9 was perfect!!

I say 1.9 was better of course it wasn't good enough!

and my complaint is not about why you removed 1.9 reverse back to 1.9.

I say they didn't care us , they had too many mistakes in 1.x and didn't fixed them on time and even 1.9 was not good enough.

read the first post completely .I told why 1.9 couldn't be successful,

my problem is that WG is selfish and covered his mistake with bigger mistakes !!! got it ? and cheated us and gave our game.

1.9 wasn't good ? yes

WG was suck in those 4 years ? yes

and now we are angry  because they made the bad to worse...without asking us

they took our game because they didn't their job and gave us a worse game. and now game is going down and will be closed soon (maybe next year) in this way.

1.9 needed strong change? definitely but, the idea of capturing ground base is terrible, neutral team is ridiculous, the new map and radar is suck ,they shouldn't increase the idiot bots,

the new physics and controllability is BS, they increase the imbalances between planes, events are sh**, and more new problems .

CheefCoach #62 Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:02 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3425 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Block Quote

OF COURSE HE GET FRUSTRATED AND LEAVE THE GAME !!!

here I summaries 1.9 mistakes.

1- no advanced tutorials

2- useless bot in low tiers so veterans usally focus on humans ( new players)

3 -unfair battle for non -upgraded plane with unskilled pilot vs the upgraded plane with skilled pilot.

4-the bombs and rocket for multi roles and heavy fighter were almost useless.(doing ground targets was useless for multiroles and heavies in 90% of cases)

5-impossible to win with a low alt plane VS a high flyer or heavy fighter veteran (they fixed this part after 1.9.4 it became possible) but too late and many players who has left the game didn't know that.

I had frustration and never left the game. WoWp isn't for whiners and quites.

There was tutorial before 2.0. Also there were youtube videos. Also there was test server. 

Bots weren't useless. They were (and still are) newbie bots designed in such meaner to give chance for newbies to adept and learn the game. What veteran did was token farming and daily mission completion. Bots are know factor, and humans aren't, so if you take out humans from picture, rest of battle was routine. 

I have done aces with 50 % trained pilots in shity planes. It mostly come to who sits behind keyboard. 

Bombs and rockets had their use. 

It is not impossible. And that problem was fixed with adding bots, long before 1.9.4. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

CheefCoach #63 Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3425 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Block Quote

mistake 1 : the neutral team ! a game with 3 teams is not fair for one of them! it's logic... always two vs one !!

mistake 2: the mechanism of winning. to win you need to capture. to capture you need to come down and waste altitude !!

so it's bad and unfair for high flyers.

mistake 3 :the game depends on your luck

mistake 3 : in many cases go die is better than resist. if you resist with low hp you will lose! because if you die you can respawn and back with full HP. but if you don't use it you will dead in the last minutes of battle and no chance to respwan! is it fair ?! many battle I killed a human player 2 times and the 3th time I died and couldn't re-spawn and he could change the result of battle. ...

mistake 4 : it's important where to kill ! if one team kill 10 aircrafts over bases it's better to kill 15 plane over the area between bases !!! ridiculous !!

mistake 5: bots are more effective! first they increased the number of bots. second. the removed the red aim circle. now it's really harder for humans to aim but for bots it's easy so a heavy fighter bots could easily take you a critical damage but you can't.

mistake 6: bad graphics which causes low fps . they impoved  the graphics and details then coverd it with clouds and fog !!! why ?!!!!!! also removed the good map, the good radar, and red aim circle !!!

mistake 6: the AA and tail gunner !! in 1.9 the bullets and sound effects of AA were different from planes. so you knew well is it AA or an airplane is shooting at you. now you have a bad map and radar. it's too crowded , the AA traces are every where, you don't know where the bullets come from ... maybe AA maybe a gunner , maybe a neutral defender, maybe your friend, maybe enemy....

mistake 7 :

5 parameters: maneuverability, altitude performance, hit point , fire power, speed.

in 1.9 there where balanced for most of the planes.now in 2 hit pont to ram attack is dead! altitude performance is almost useless.

mistake 8: sometimes you are shooting a neutral but your gun has low rate of fire and overheats faster than another plane so you damage the neutral 90% and another guy stole it, and it's not always your team. maybe an enemy stole your target !!

1. It is not two vs. one. Neutrals fight both team. 

2. It isn't unfair to high altitudes. Now optimal altitude is from 0 to what ever is written in specs. High alts can easily fly low, and easily climb up. 

3. If game depended on luck, everybody will have win rate of 50 %. You have it, but there are players with 80 % of win rate. They have skills so they don't rely on luck. 

3. Dieing have consequence of waiting period and need to get to the action. If somebody get in your tail, you are dead regardless of how many hp you have. HP are also get regenerated to some point. 

4. Sector fights are more beneficial than out of sector fights, but every kills is important. It denies enemy bodies to fight. And this is good, because it reward good performance of players. It forces them to use defensive bots. 

5. If you had passed low tiers, you would have know how effective were bots in 1.9. So this one is completely wrong. My circle was purple. After 2.0 I am killing more planes than before, so circle isn't required. Bullets are faster, and control of planes are more direct, so it is easier now to hit. 

6. Clouds and fog was part of WW2. All those things, maps and radars were confusing players. 

6. Pilots need to rely to his eyes. It doesn't matter who is shooting on, you; maneuver to avoid. 

7. Planes are still mostly balanced. Altitude performance isn't useless. You need to fly high to catch up bombers. 

8. Don't shot neutral bots when you can shot other team. Other team planes give more points. 

If you have spend more time playing, and less time bitching on forum, you might learn the game enough to have constructive comments. Learn the game before you start to changing it! 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Dr_Ar_MG #64 Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2124 battles

View PostCheefCoach, on 04 May 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

1. It is not two vs. one. Neutrals fight both team.

impossible, the defender has to choose one, can't fight in a same time, anyway idea of 3 teams is bs.

Block Quote

2. It isn't unfair to high altitudes. Now optimal altitude is from 0 to what ever is written in specs. High alts can easily fly low, and easily climb up.

it is as I told , in 2.0 bots and defender fly in middle and low alt.

no time to wait in the high alt.

AAs. and new controlabilty... many things changed for high alts but for low and middle alts like spitfire, nothing change in dog fight.

Block Quote

3. If game depended on luck, everybody will have win rate of 50 %. You have it, but there are players with 80 % of win rate. They have skills so they don't rely on luck. 

3. Dieing have consequence of waiting period and need to get to the action. If somebody get in your tail, you are dead regardless of how many hp you have. HP are also get regenerated to some point.

wrong

you haven't read the first post completely... haven't time to explain

Block Quote

4. Sector fights are more beneficial than out of sector fights, but every kills is important. It denies enemy bodies to fight. And this is good, because it reward good performance of players. It forces them to use defensive bots. 

5. If you had passed low tiers, you would have know how effective were bots in 1.9. So this one is completely wrong. My circle was purple. After 2.0 I am killing more planes than before, so circle isn't required. Bullets are faster, and control of planes are more direct, so it is easier now to hit. 

6. Clouds and fog was part of WW2. All those things, maps and radars were confusing players. 

6. Pilots need to rely to his eyes. It doesn't matter who is shooting on, you; maneuver to avoid. 

7. Planes are still mostly balanced. Altitude performance isn't useless. You need to fly high to catch up bombers. 

8. Don't shot neutral bots when you can shot other team. Other team planes give more points.

If you have spend more time playing, and less time bitching on forum, you might learn the game enough to have constructive comments. Learn the game before you start to changing it! 

be sure I know how to play, I analyzed the game by details...I see the problems,if you can't see good for you, enjoy the game. if you want to see, I showed many examples you can read them.

just one more example.

check this...

as you can see in the screen shot we played better. the human player died and respwaned behind my tail. killed me and I couldn't respawn. if he played better and didn't die. he couldn't teleport behind my tail.

or if I played bad and was dead, I had full hp and could win.

Spoiler

go and see examples in "unfair battles " many battles, a noob who is doing gt with fighter and totall 3-4k personal points can win the battle by destroying comabt group. other side 17k personal points and be sure the player knows it well how to play.

jnishar #65 Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2042 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 05 May 2018 - 06:10 AM, said:

just one more example.

check this...

as you can see in the screen shot we played better. the human player died and respwaned behind my tail. killed me and I couldn't respawn. if he played better and didn't die. he couldn't teleport behind my tail.

or if I played bad and was dead, I had full hp and could win.

Spoiler

go and see examples in "unfair battles " many battles, a noob who is doing gt with fighter and totall 3-4k personal points can win the battle by destroying comabt group. other side 17k personal points and be sure the player knows it well how to play.

you could just have flown away, you ought to know better than close to respawn point..  This is a really really bad example..

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Also tagged with 1.9, 2.0, 2.0.4, mistakes, update, problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users