From mistakes in 1.9 to 2.0.4 Desaster !

1.9 2.0 2.0.4 mistakes update problem

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

jakub_czyli_ja #41 Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5230 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

The reason why we dont debate you is like its talking to a Flat earth beliver.. you just go on and on about how glorius 1,9 was when infact 2,0 is just as good but just different, in my opinion for the better.  The only solution for you now is to accept the fact that now its 2,0 and 1,9 is gone for good... you will not convince anybody...

If 2.0 would be 'just good as 1.9', there would be same numbers of players.

Only there aren't.

Block Quote

In my opinion they could just as well have added some modes in 1,9 and just went on from there.

In my opinion it would be much better.

Block Quote

But they didnt, instead they started from scratch, and ive seen just as many (few) players, as before more or less, but the game itself getting better and better with each update, i havent crashed in weeks now..

I had few last weekend. When I played.

But I think you operate on wrong scale: crashes -> not crashes -- much better.

'Not crashes' should be a starting point.

And about starting from the scratch - they didn't. Whole hangar UI is taken from 1.9, and it's a source of most crashes, as 1.9 also crashed like crazy. Also cache problems are inherited, but not from 1.9, only 1.2 or something like that.

You are right that WoWP 2 most probably will stay.

You are wrong that will stay because is better than 1.9.

It isn't, and it will stay only because somebody in WG with decision making powers made such decision.

ArtyIsSuperior #42 Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 15 March 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

I'm playing ....you are not. If stating facts is trolling...then that makes your thinking biased and unable to accept them.

trolling with facts so what? this is wg, in their parallel universe facts are trolling

jnishar #43 Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 16 March 2018 - 07:02 AM, said:

If 2.0 would be 'just good as 1.9', there would be same numbers of players.

Only there aren't.

In my opinion it would be much better.

I had few last weekend. When I played.

But I think you operate on wrong scale: crashes -> not crashes -- much better.

'Not crashes' should be a starting point.

And about starting from the scratch - they didn't. Whole hangar UI is taken from 1.9, and it's a source of most crashes, as 1.9 also crashed like crazy. Also cache problems are inherited, but not from 1.9, only 1.2 or something like that.

You are right that WoWP 2 most probably will stay.

You are wrong that will stay because is better than 1.9.

It isn't, and it will stay only because somebody in WG with decision making powers made such decision.

im afraid your opinion is wrong.. in my opinion 2,0 is better. :)

ive been in 9 vs 9 on a thursday evening. it was many years since ive been in 9 vs 9 fights on week day. And so far as i can see its a new engine, so that they copied a hangar doesnt change much. And ive had no crashes, but when i write its getting better im adressing the possibility to right click and zoom when flying, thats been added again, something i wished could come back when 2,0 started. They are adding stuff with each patch. the only thing missing now, for me, is the mode from 1,9. And that mode will come back.

Edit. ohhh and we need many many more new "real" planes and less prototypes :)

Edited by jnishar, 16 March 2018 - 11:14 AM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

majid_HD #44 Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

3 basic mistakes in 2.0.

1.imbalances between planes

the only reason that players continue this game and buy premiums is Developing The Tech Tree.

for a new player It could be fun to take the Spitfires or the Ki japanese kill and kill, but not for months... just the player pays money who has a goal, and wants to have all the tech tree as soon as possible. but why he loves to have all ? the answer is the differences between planes, not only the body and shape, actually differences between behaviors and special tactics.

except attackers and bomber rest of the planes have 3 main tactics.

1- evade , turn and circle , go to the enemies tail and kill. it's the first thing that all new players learn, and the only difference between a veteran and rookie was that a veteran always looks at the map and radar and is aware of around. now map is too bad , no radar ,too crowded, AA explosions, clouds and fog ... so in fact not a lot difference between veteran and rookie, but harder for the rookie.you know I mean the gape between rookie and veterans is small but it's harder .

2- hit and run. it's good for fast planes with firepower and HP. now there is some big problem.

first it's harder to aim because no red aim.. you can feel it in tier 9 and 10. also fog and clouds make it worse.

seconds the reduction of maneuverability when plane has high speed and less acceleration to regain the speed.

but them most important one is : you must wait and attack in suitable time,it's really important that where ,when ,and which target to attack. but problem in 2.0 is that. you need capture. many times you have no time to wait you go and attack a neutral but it's hard to kill in one attack, and some one else steal it,some times your team, some times your enemy and both are bad.

3- boom and zoom. this tactic has all them problems in Hit and Run + in the high altitude AA F***you.

the bots and players usually don't fly high and you have to go down and cpture.

also you must be patient but no time !! so it's a useless and hard tactic.

so some planes are much more powerful and some of them are useless ! and developing tech tree is not good always.

to feel what I say, take the Me 209 Tier 5 or He 100 or I-210 or Javeline or P-51, go to the training room and fight with one of your friends who is as good as you or a little less than you with BUT he should use Ki ,A6M, A7M ,Spitfire, Yak 30 and etc .USE equal bots.

2.neutral team and AA

first of all, a game with 3 teams is unfair.

when your are over a neutral base AA shoot at one of you, defenders attack to one of you.

and with some planes is easier to kill defenders and with some others It's harder.

3.the rules of capturing and victory.

so some planes are stronger and some are weaker , some can kill and capture faster and some slower.

in 1.9 you could go up with P-51 stay and wait to kill the A7M in a good time, now it's match between A7M and P-51 who can kill defenders faster !!

and if p-51 engages with A7M in the low altitutde it's a suicide

and A7M can finish low hp defenders which p-51 damaged them !!!

or when your over the mining plant and damaged the ground tagets the enemy bomber or attacker could steal them and capture!

sometimes if you don't go over it the enemy can't capture the base with a fighter and when you go it's good for the enemy !

NOW READ THIS PART.

in a good game always there's a way to change the result in the end of the battle. for example in fighting game like Mortal Kombat and DOA when a character is low HP, it's possible to do the special attack (X-ray attack in mortal kombat) and change the battle !

in 2.0 in the middle of the battle you know the result ! when a team has captured 3/5 or 4/5 bases it's very hard and sometimes impossible.

look!! you attacked a base faster than your enemy you did 70% damage and the enemy 30% and stole your target and captured the base, now you want to take take it back, the enemy has AAs, defenders , and you have nothing !! what a fair battles.

maybe some guy say so it's possible to that for you and you steal and do the 30% damage, but it doesn't make the game balanced and fair.

if you think that so every imbalanced and unfair game is fair and balanced! so what's the importance of being balanced in game developing???

majid_HD #45 Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

The reason why we dont debate you is like its talking to a Flat earth beliver.. you just go on and on about how glorius 1,9 was when infact 2,0 is just as good but just different, in my opinion for the better. In my opinion they could just as well have added some modes in 1,9 and just went on from there. But they didnt, instead they started from scratch, and ive seen just as many (few) players, as before more or less, but the game itself getting better and better with each update, i havent crashed in weeks now.. The only solution for you now is to accept the fact that now its 2,0 and 1,9 is gone for good... you will not convince anybody...

even flat believers has some reason but you don't have.

I did a lot of calculations, exact data from hall of fame,charts, plots and ... and the maximum online player was less than 1.9 in 2.0 and you still say I had some battle 9 vs 9 so 2.0 is more popular !!! you saw 9 vs 9 so 2.0 is better ?!! it's like to say I saw earth was flat when I flew with the plane, so earth is flat

when I'm talking with you I have feeling like when I want to convince a religious guy to be atheist ...

you even didn't read the topic. DID I SAY 1.9 WAS GLORIOUS ?

look, you woudn't be successful in 1.9 because you couldn't look at the map and radar every 5 sec. and some veterans could. so were a loser. now in 2.0 there's no map and radar and it's not necessary to look at it and focus like a professional. so now your almost equal with a veteran. SO YOU LIKE 2.0.

in 1.9 there were many high alt tactics that you couldn't learn them, now they are useless. SO IT'S GOOD FOR YOU.

in 1.9 if you weren't good enough you couldn't win, now you can win.

You can win if you want
If you want it, you will win
On your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
Take my hand, follow me
Oh, you've got a brand new friend for your life
You can win if you want
If you want it you will win
Oh, come on, take a chance for a brand new wild romance
Take my hand for the night
And your feelings will be right, hold me tight
Oh,
(modern talking)
ANY WAY. I told it .I don't wanna convince anybody body reverse back 1.9.

Edited by majid_HD, 16 March 2018 - 04:52 PM.

majid_HD #46 Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

ive been in 9 vs 9 on a thursday evening. it was many years since ive been in 9 vs 9 fights on week day. And so far as i can see its a new engine, so that they copied a hangar doesnt change much. And ive had no crashes, but when i write its getting better im adressing the possibility to right click and zoom when flying, thats been added again, something i wished could come back when 2,0 started. They are adding stuff with each patch. the only thing missing now, for me, is the mode from 1,9. And that mode will come back.

Edit. ohhh and we need many many more new "real" planes and less prototypes :)

I think you said 1.9 will not back ?:trollface:

and less prototypes ?! XF5U ..German planes tier 9 and 10 ...some US premiums... some of russians, UK P1056 and most of the perfect planes are all prototypes ... why you wanna close WG's hand? is that all of your ideas to have a better game?

Edited by majid_HD, 16 March 2018 - 05:03 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #47 Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5230 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

ive been in 9 vs 9 on a thursday evening. it was many years since ive been in 9 vs 9 fights on week day. :)

So you are going to deny the fact, that Hall of Fame shows less players than shown on average for 1.9? No problem for me, good luck with more denying.

Block Quote

And so far as i can see its a new engine, so that they copied a hangar doesnt change much.,

Yeah, doesn't change much - 2.0 crashes as 1.9 crashed.

Block Quote

And ive had no crashes

Your anecdotal evidence fail comparing to anecdotal evidences this forum is full of - there are endless threads about crashes.

Block Quote

but when i write its getting better im adressing the possibility to right click and zoom when flying, thats been added again, something i wished could come back when 2,0 started. They are adding stuff with each patch. the only thing missing now, for me, is the mode from 1,9. And that mode will come back.

Keyword: again. It was present in 1.9, so first removing it and adding it again doesn't make 2.0 better than 1.9 - first it has to get all features. Like for example strafing aim mode.

Moerdergrube #48 Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
You ever played a MMORPG before World of Warcraft ruined this genre? Ultima Online, Meridian 59, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot on PvP-servers? If you don't want to learn a game, look for guys, who help newcomers, if you have not the endurance to learn how to deal with noob killers, than don't play online shooters. The only thing that you cause is, that good games are dumbed down. You have no cohones, if you whine, if very much better players claw your stock planes. They have a right to do this.. I play this game since 5 years. If you think, that any of you "damend noobs" have the slightest chance against me or players, that are 2 times better than me, i may call you retarded. :)

Edited by Moerdergrube, 16 March 2018 - 06:48 PM.

jnishar #49 Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 16 March 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

So you are going to deny the fact, that Hall of Fame shows less players than shown on average for 1.9? No problem for me, good luck with more denying.

Yeah, doesn't change much - 2.0 crashes as 1.9 crashed.

Your anecdotal evidence fail comparing to anecdotal evidences this forum is full of - there are endless threads about crashes.

Keyword: again. It was present in 1.9, so first removing it and adding it again doesn't make 2.0 better than 1.9 - first it has to get all features. Like for example strafing aim mode.

They are adding stuff because it's made from scratch  :) I'm not denying anything, and I'm not lying either.. I was in a 9 Vs 9 match previous Thursday. I really have no idea how many that are playing in total, and I havent claimed that I know.. all I know is how many humans there in the battles that I play . And yes there are people crashing, but if you calculate them by numbers who complained  in this forum like you say, that's around 10 or 15 by the numbers that are playing the game which is alot  more than 15 is that so bad again? I don't want strafing aim mode back. 

Edited by jnishar, 16 March 2018 - 07:21 PM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

jnishar #50 Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 16 March 2018 - 04:55 PM, said:

I think you said 1.9 will not back ?:trollface:

and less prototypes ?! XF5U ..German planes tier 9 and 10 ...some US premiums... some of russians, UK P1056 and most of the perfect planes are all prototypes ... why you wanna close WG's hand? is that all of your ideas to have a better game?

Dude, I just want more planes in the game, I've waited so long for them :) and no 1.9 won't be back but the mode will.. they have said that..

Edited by jnishar, 16 March 2018 - 07:21 PM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

jnishar #51 Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 16 March 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

even flat believers has some reason but you don't have.

I did a lot of calculations, exact data from hall of fame,charts, plots and ... and the maximum online player was less than 1.9 in 2.0 and you still say I had some battle 9 vs 9 so 2.0 is more popular !!! you saw 9 vs 9 so 2.0 is better ?!! it's like to say I saw earth was flat when I flew with the plane, so earth is flat

when I'm talking with you I have feeling like when I want to convince a religious guy to be atheist ...

you even didn't read the topic. DID I SAY 1.9 WAS GLORIOUS ?

look, you woudn't be successful in 1.9 because you couldn't look at the map and radar every 5 sec. and some veterans could. so were a loser. now in 2.0 there's no map and radar and it's not necessary to look at it and focus like a professional. so now your almost equal with a veteran. SO YOU LIKE 2.0.

in 1.9 there were many high alt tactics that you couldn't learn them, now they are useless. SO IT'S GOOD FOR YOU.

in 1.9 if you weren't good enough you couldn't win, now you can win.

You can win if you want
If you want it, you will win
On your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
Take my hand, follow me
Oh, you've got a brand new friend for your life
You can win if you want
If you want it you will win
Oh, come on, take a chance for a brand new wild romance
Take my hand for the night
And your feelings will be right, hold me tight
Oh,
(modern talking)
ANY WAY. I told it .I don't wanna convince anybody body reverse back 1.9.

Wow. For a guy who doesn't want 1.9 you sure are preaching it alot :D and those tactics you mention still abide in 2.0 ..

Edit, the radar in this version is just as usefull and in some cases better.. ohh and you really need to avoid using potty mouth.. I'm to old for that :)

Edited by jnishar, 16 March 2018 - 07:26 PM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Tracky #52 Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:18 PM

Airman Basic

• 230 battles

View PostMoerdergrube, on 16 March 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

I play this game since 5 years. If you think, that any of you "damend noobs" have the slightest chance against me or players, that are 2 times better than me, i may call you retarded. :)

We all bathe in your awesomeness.

majid_HD #53 Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Wow. For a guy who doesn't want 1.9 you sure are preaching it alot :D and those tactics you mention still abide in 2.0 ..

Edit, the radar in this version is just as usefull and in some cases better.. ohh and you really need to avoid using potty mouth.. I'm to old for that :)

man please don't talk about tactics when you don't know them...

a lot of old professional player left the game and you tell still abide.

have you read my first post ?? I explained why they're not useful anymore as before.

the only one is number one..

boom and zoon when ?

when we have a heavy AA barrage in high altitude?

when the plane stalls in high speed dive ?

when a bot or a noob does ram attack and both plane destroyed ?

when you take a critical damage by a fart ?

when no time to stay up and have to rush and capture ?

when all the bots , defenders and players are flying low ?

when the enemy could steal the neutral which is damage by you ?

when you need to come done and capture or defend?

when you can't see anything in the map ?

when you have no aim, and they are hided in the fog and clouds and so hard to hit?

when it's better to go down and drop the bombs with your heavy fighter?

when planes have more mass and less accelerations ?

they add all of these problems for high alt planes, and not a lot problem for maneuverable plane..imbalances!!

you couldn't be successful in 1.9 so DON'T talk about tactics for me ! you think because you can go up to high altitudes and dive it means boom and zoom ?!

because you can go fast and shoot it means hit and run ?!

son these tactics are not as simple as you think, because of that you hate 1.9 .:D

the only tactic in 2.0 is "rush of the Barbarian" LOL.

2.0 = low players = death of WOWP now continue your support of death of WOWP. GL

Edited by majid_HD, 16 March 2018 - 10:55 PM.

jnishar #54 Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 16 March 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

man please don't talk about tactics when you don't know them...

a lot of old professional player left the game and you tell still abide.

have you read my first post ?? I explained why they're not useful anymore as before.

the only one is number one..

boom and zoon when ?

when we have a heavy AA barrage in high altitude?

when the plane stalls in high speed dive ?

when a bot or a noob does ram attack and both plane destroyed ?

when you take a critical damage by a fart ?

when no time to stay up and have to rush and capture ?

when all the bots , defenders and players are flying low ?

when the enemy could steal the neutral which is damage by you ?

when you need to come done and capture or defend?

when you can't see anything in the map ?

when you have no aim, and they are hided in the fog and clouds and so hard to hit?

when it's better to go down and drop the bombs with your heavy fighter?

when planes have more mass and less accelerations ?

they add all of these problems for high alt planes, and not a lot problem for maneuverable plane..imbalances!!

you couldn't be successful in 1.9 so DON'T talk about tactics for me ! you think because you can go up to high altitudes and dive it means boom and zoom ?!

because you can go fast and shoot it means hit and run ?!

son these tactics are not as simple as you think, because of that you hate 1.9 .:D

the only tactic in 2.0 is "rush of the Barbarian" LOL.

2.0 = low players = death of WOWP now continue your support of death of WOWP. GL

Im sorry but I don't recognize those problems you mention at all.. there are still high energy planes like the pancake and me 262 which can do fly bys easily. If a neutral plane whack your plane they will get your points. Hiding in fog is bloody awesome, I'm sorry you are having difficulty accepting that realistic part, you perhaps need to learn to anticipate where to find the enemy? Play and learn it..

I've never seen a plane stall in a dive..

heavy barrage is awesome, it makes people move away from staying to long in one place..

what do you mean can't see anything on map?

You do know that you have to find the enemy first right? 

Ram attacks are rare, when have you last played this game? And the one who dies is usually the one with lowest hitpoints. 

You can easily drop your bomb's at 2500 metres.. 

Dude I actually liked 1.9, what part of that don't you understand? :) 

Not a single thing you wrote is valid in my opinion.. I don't think you have played this version in a long long time.. 

Edit, I've just noticed you wrote some that I forgot to answer some more of your questions.. since I'm writing this from a mobile phone I can't be bothered right now.. all I can learn from your questions is that you don't know the game.. play it! :)

Edit again, I just checked your stats from 1.9.. lol you are very funny when telling that they suck at 1.9 when it was actually you who sucked :D seal clubbing much? :D

Edited by jnishar, 16 March 2018 - 11:35 PM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

majid_HD #55 Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 16 March 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

Im sorry but I don't recognize those problems you mention at all.. there are still high energy planes like the pancake and me 262 which can do fly bys easily. If a neutral plane whack your plane they will get your points. Hiding in fog is bloody awesome, I'm sorry you are having difficulty accepting that realistic part, you perhaps need to learn to anticipate where to find the enemy? Play and learn it..

I've never seen a plane stall in a dive..

Realistics ?! did you know they teach pilots never go to the clouds ? beacuse you can't see anything when your in clouds and possible to see enemies out of the clouds.

this is real if you didn't know that now know...

and even if we suppose your wrong is right and it's reverse in reality. first of all this game was unique because it was an arcade game.

second one the reason I'm saying that in 2.0 bot's are more effective is that they don't need to see to aim.

Block Quote

heavy barrage is awesome, it makes people move away from staying to long in one place..

heavy barrage is awesome maybe for you.

let me teach you what is boom and zoom.

to do that you must go up and wait... wait.... wait like an eagle. and look behind. find a good target. dive and damage it. and then back with your high speed.

if he or an other plane chases you. they will satll and you or your teammates could finish him.

now wait...AA barrage... wait ...AA barrage ... wait... critical damage maybe.

look down find a target... oh it's cloudy I can't see anything...

look at the map...oh it's crowded .

oh I found a target.. dive..

the speed is high.. you can see the speed font goes yellow and red. your maneuverability has reduce (much more than 1.9). it's hard to aim. but yes I damaged.

now pitch up turn back... you lose too much of the speed and acceleration is less than before.

anyway.I'm climbing oh damn a ciritcal damage..

ok let's turn back.. oh no! they captured the base..

np I have speed let's go to the other base.

there's a defender , so dive and attack.

[edited]the bots rams like an idiot. both plane destroyed !

yeah it's not impossible.

but all of these problem while no problem for an spitfire or Zero fighter.

Block Quote

what do you mean can't see anything on map?

THIS ONE BELOW

Spoiler

Block Quote

You do know that you have to find the enemy first right? 

Ram attacks are rare, when have you last played this game? And the one who dies is usually the one with lowest hitpoints. 

You can easily drop your bomb's at 2500 metres..

really ? I didn't know that..

my last battle was a few minutes ago. I play 3-5 battles daily.

my last ram attack was a few days ago .I rammed with my BV tier10 vs a tier 6 Hornet.

yeah one battle I dropped my bombs and the building damaged but low hp and the enemy plane finished my target and captured.

a battle vs 3 teams.( blue-white-red) couldn't be fair. it's logic can you undrestand it? and isn't it ridiculous to attack neutrals ? it's not WWE it's WW2 !!!

and please read my first post completely and watch all Spoilers

Edited by majid_HD, 17 March 2018 - 12:00 AM.

jnishar #56 Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 16 March 2018 - 11:59 PM, said:

Realistics ?! did you know they teach pilots never go to the clouds ? beacuse you can't see anything when your in clouds and possible to see enemies out of the clouds.

this is real if you didn't know that now know...

and even if we suppose your wrong is right and it's reverse in reality. first of all this game was unique because it was an arcade game.

second one the reason I'm saying that in 2.0 bot's are more effective is that they don't need to see to aim.

heavy barrage is awesome maybe for you.

let me teach you what is boom and zoom.

to do that you must go up and wait... wait.... wait like an eagle. and look behind. find a good target. dive and damage it. and then back with your high speed.

if he or an other plane chases you. they will satll and you or your teammates could finish him.

now wait...AA barrage... wait ...AA barrage ... wait... critical damage maybe.

look down find a target... oh it's cloudy I can't see anything...

look at the map...oh it's crowded .

oh I found a target.. dive..

the speed is high.. you can see the speed font goes yellow and red. your maneuverability has reduce (much more than 1.9). it's hard to aim. but yes I damaged.

now pitch up turn back... you lose too much of the speed and acceleration is less than before.

anyway.I'm climbing oh damn a ciritcal damage..

ok let's turn back.. oh no! they captured the base..

np I have speed let's go to the other base.

there's a defender , so dive and attack.

[edited]the bots rams like an idiot. both plane destroyed !

yeah it's not impossible.

but all of these problem while no problem for an spitfire or Zero fighter.

THIS ONE BELOW

Spoiler

really ? I didn't know that..

my last battle was a few minutes ago. I play 3-5 battles daily.

my last ram attack was a few days ago .I rammed with my BV tier10 vs a tier 6 Hornet.

yeah one battle I dropped my bombs and the building damaged but low hp and the enemy plane finished my target and captured.

a battle vs 3 teams.( blue-white-red) couldn't be fair. it's logic can you undrestand it? and isn't it ridiculous to attack neutrals ? it's not WWE it's WW2 !!!

and please read my first post completely and watch all Spoilers

I can't take anything you write seriously anymore.. hiding in clouds was actually a thing they did.. all that I see from your complaints is a kid who don't know the game... 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

majid_HD #57 Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 17 March 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

I can't take anything you write seriously anymore.. hiding in clouds was actually a thing they did.. all that I see from your complaints is a kid who don't know the game... 

I saw your vote about invasion.YOU LIKE THE INVASION !!

even 80% of 2.0 players do NOT like this mode ! but you do... it shows you are here to accept every single of WG mistakes.

you like it ? good for you. I can't convince you like I can't convince a gay that girls are better, he likes mans and I respect that.

so go play it and have fun till you have time. not much time for you. 2.0 has less players than 1.9. WG spent(wasted) lot money to make it... and every day down and down.

but we don't accept their mistakes, if they want us to play their game and pay money, they MUST make a game for us...they HAVE TO make a game what we like !!

or.. continue the way with you a few 2.0 fans ...and it's fall of wowp.

BravelyRanAway #58 Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4104 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postmajid_HD, on 17 March 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

but we don't accept their mistakes, if they want us to play their game and pay money, they MUST make a game for us...they HAVE TO make a game what we like !!

Oh did you forget?....they did make a game you liked..............but it died because no one else liked it.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

jnishar #59 Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2083 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postmajid_HD, on 17 March 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

I saw your vote about invasion.YOU LIKE THE INVASION !!

even 80% of 2.0 players do NOT like this mode ! but you do... it shows you are here to accept every single of WG mistakes.

you like it ? good for you. I can't convince you like I can't convince a gay that girls are better, he likes mans and I respect that.

so go play it and have fun till you have time. not much time for you. 2.0 has less players than 1.9. WG spent(wasted) lot money to make it... and every day down and down.

or.. continue the way with you a few 2.0 fans ...and it's fall of wowp.

Dude you flew over 40 tier one fights in 1.9!! You are the one chasing out all of the new ones who tried the game for the first time! Don't mention yourself as one of the experienced ones :D you were a seal clubber . And nothing more.. I liked invasion yes, I could see what was intended. I like attrition better though.. 

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

majid_HD #60 Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Postjnishar, on 17 March 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Dude you flew over 40 tier one fights in 1.9!! You are the one chasing out all of the new ones who tried the game for the first time! Don't mention yourself as one of the experienced ones :D you were a seal clubber . And nothing more.. I liked invasion yes, I could see what was intended. I like attrition better though.. 

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

LOL. your so smart...:trollface:

Also tagged with 1.9, 2.0, 2.0.4, mistakes, update, problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users