• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Blackhawk1947 #1 Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles

DOWNLOAD WoWP AIO

WoWP All-In-One (AIO) Contents

MOD DESCRIPTION AUTHOR DIRECTORY FILES
Grandpa’s Crosshairs, Bomber, and Turret sights Revised sights for arcade, sniper, turret, and bomber Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/hud/crosshairs /bomber contains bomber .dds images
/simple contains basic crosshair .dds images
/sniper contains images that are for the "clean" sniper view
/turret contains .dds images for the turet sight
Grandpa’s Bullets and Tracer Mod Enhances tracer and bullet dispaly Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/maps/fx bullet0.dds
bullet1.dds
plane_wing_trails.dds
tracerts.dds
Grandpa’s Altitude Indicator Enhanced visible for the attitude and altitude indicators Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash hudAttitudeIndicator.swf
Grandpa’s Modules Mod Enhanced visibility for the ammo, equipment, and module display in the hangar and in battle Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/modules all directories and files within this folder
Grandpa’s Crew Mod Provides crew members with medals Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/pilots
/ranks
/specialization
All files and folders within these folders
Grandpa’s HUD Mod Enhanced display of HUD items Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/hud All files and folders within this folder EXCEPT crosshairs
Grandpa’s After Battle Report Provides WWI Aircraft in Dogfights Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/battleResults All files within this folder
Improved Font Mod Changes font to better font. Default is Roboto and Mukta Vaani, other choices in Options/fonts Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash gfxfontlib.swf
No clouds Mod Removes clouds in hangar and battle Hawkeye res_mods/version/system/maps/clouds All files and folders within this folder
AI Bots Mod Shows bots by displaying an * before the name Krautjeager res_mods/version/localization All files and folders within this folder
Hangar Mod Provides ability to choose different hangars sanya_ferrari res_mods/version/scripts/db/
and
res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/hangar
hangar_config.xml
user_hangar_spaces.xml

All files and folders within this folder
Carousel Highlight Highlights selected plane in the carousel with yellow outline Hakabase res_mods/version/gui/flash carouselComponent.swf
Anti-Glare Eliminates glare from sun and reflections Unknown res_mods/version/system/data/ lens_flares.xml, air_effects.xml
Bots Chat Off Stops the bot chat during battle FMT res_mods/version/scripts/client/mods mod_bot_chat_off.pyc
Disable Clan Emblems Disables display of clan emblems FMT res_mods/version/scripts/client/mods mod_disable_clan_emblems.pyc
Grandpa's Flag Mod Changes the flags flown in the hangar and shown as background in the carousel Ara's Grandpa res_mods/version/gui/flash/icons/hangarCarousel/flags Delete directory

TO INSTALL: Copy all the directory files (gui, localizaion, maps. scripts, system) from the archive (zip) into the res_mods/current game version/ directory.

TO MODIFY: Delete the directory/files for the mod you do not want.

INDIVIDUAL MODS: Each mod is highlighted with a separate link for that mod. So if you don't want the AIO, you can download and install the individual mod you want.

You will need a blank cachedb.bin file. If you don't already have one you can download this one.

Imgur Image Galleries

Improved Fonts Gallery

After Battle Background Screens

HUD Indicator and Gun Sights

Grandpa's Mods Images

Equipment, Modules and Consumables Mod

Spoiler

HUD Mods

Spoiler

Crew Mods

Spoiler

Grandpa's Bombsight and Attitude Indicator

Spoiler

VIDEOS

Edited by Blackhawk1947, 04 April 2018 - 04:23 PM.

Grandpa's Mods for Lots of Stuff

Blackhawk1947 #2 Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles

Updated 4/9/2018 - Added Crosshairs Version 2 as an option, updated the hud icons for crew, equipment, ammo

Crosshair Version 2 as a separate download

Spoiler

demented01 #3 Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

Airman Basic

• 3800 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

Crosshair

Edited by demented01, 12 April 2018 - 10:06 PM.

Blackhawk1947 #4 Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:10 AM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles
Try the crosshair option 2 in the Options folder while I test and get another upload done.  I am not seeing this.  Its caused by the DDS image being in the wrong format.  I will correct and test then upload a new AIO.

Edited by Blackhawk1947, 13 April 2018 - 04:19 AM.

Blackhawk1947 #5 Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:57 AM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles
Try the new upload I just posted.  Same url to download.  Didn't find any crosshair issues, but did find some others and corrected.  Tested OK.

CloudyDante #6 Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:16 AM

Senior Airman

• 1473 battles
  • [ACE] ACE
Love the crosshair keep up the good work. Looking forward to more changes. If I might ask I play at 4k is there anything you could do with the mini map size to make it bigger? Its really small and hard to see and I hate the zoom in option as I need to use tab to get full map view and it feels like a distraction to me.

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

Blackhawk1947 #7 Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles

View PostCloudyDante, on 16 April 2018 - 11:16 PM, said:

Love the crosshair keep up the good work. Looking forward to more changes. If I might ask I play at 4k is there anything you could do with the mini map size to make it bigger? Its really small and hard to see and I hate the zoom in option as I need to use tab to get full map view and it feels like a distraction to me.

I assume you have tried the +/- key and its still too small?

CloudyDante #8 Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

Senior Airman

• 1473 battles
  • [ACE] ACE
Yes its still small. I would at least by the scale of it want to press + 2 more times to increase the size of it. 

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

Blackhawk1947 #9 Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles
Update to 2.0.4.8 added mnbv_fockwulfe's camera mod

_EAF_ #10 Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4204 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

where mnbv_fockwulfe's camera mod  ??

i download the zip file ...and i get lost ..where that file ?? the camera mod 

Blackhawk1947 #11 Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles
res_mods/2.0.4.8/scripts/client/CameraStrategyLegacyProxy.pyc this IS NOT his first person view. This one makes the camera more responsive and prevents crosshair lag.

Edited by Blackhawk1947, 19 April 2018 - 04:34 PM.

_EAF_ #12 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4204 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

i do not want his first person view ...all i want the plane more closer to the crosshair so i can see whats going on around me

i do not want any more views ..just move the plane a  little  forward   closer to the crosshair and away from the screen ..that make you blind to any thing around you 

Edited by _EAF_, 19 April 2018 - 10:56 PM.

Blackhawk1947 #13 Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles

Added Grandpa's Awards Mods to AIO and as a separate download

Spoiler

Gallery of Images

Download

Blackhawk1947 #14 Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:48 AM

Senior Airman

• 46 battles

View Post_EAF_, on 19 April 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

i do not want his first person view ...all i want the plane more closer to the crosshair so i can see whats going on around me

i do not want any more views ..just move the plane a  little  forward   closer to the crosshair and away from the screen ..that make you blind to any thing around you 

Check out Hakabase's mods package, he has 3 or 4 different views in it.. http://hakamod.blogs...k-for-wowp.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users