I 250

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Marin_Tu_ina #1 Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:57 PM

Airman Basic

• 412 battles
Hi all i started to play WOWp and decidet to go my first tree mig bsc im very big fan of mig 15 plane. I feel like all planes is great but then i come to tier 8. I 250 is such a dissapoitment to me. I hope that is mig 9 and mig 15 much better planes. I hope that someone tell me his opinion who have mig 15...ty on respond

jakub_czyli_ja #2 Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
And what exactly is so disappointing? Except look?

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Marin_Tu_ina #3 Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

Airman Basic

• 412 battles
Even if i finish first in group i feel that other planes is better, i feel frustrated to fight every game vs spit who is so hard to dogfight vs him. Some games guns feels awesome some  its so hard to hit plane. Look is fine to me its different i like that but i feel that is in everithing so awerage. Ofc this is mine opinion and thats why wanna ask other to thir opinions on that three

jakub_czyli_ja #4 Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

So to find out, whether following MiGs are similar or different, you need to start checking their armament - whether is similar, or different. Then maneuverability, and you should know looking at that.

And at tier VIII it's about the time to learn BnZ - this is new feature of 2.0 - new players need to learn BnZ at tier VIII instead of VI.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users