• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

jnishar #61 Posted Yesterday, 08:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1681 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 20 April 2018 - 03:52 AM, said:

it was actually friendly reminder they didn't count it as warning point.

told me "a looooot of posts " also told don't use red font

I didn't use red it was kinda brown-red ...and I don't know why the god makes the "forbidden fruit" and then tell us don't eat that crap... if I sholdn't use brown -red color so remove that option.

and I don't have a lot of posts, first of all I post in my topics rarely in others topic, and second they not spam or useless posts, the post are my reasons and my aswers to other friends like you. and let them they judge theselves about my posts and my reasons sometimes they're not agree and they're right some else.

btw, Hey  WG these looooot of post are for you and you know better than me that game is going down, do something before you lose more players. or if I'm wrong please be clear with us and show me I'm wrong and I will stop all these arguments and complains and start advertising your game for my friends and invite them.

They sound more and more crazy 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Moerdergrube #62 Posted Yesterday, 02:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2413 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

This was a fair battle ... with 2 reports.

https://picload.org/...ot_109.jpg.html

Moerdergrube #63 Posted Yesterday, 03:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2413 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Biggest joke ever! Go to hell, betrayers!

https://picload.org/...ot_110.jpg.html

It is betrayal, that the helpless red Team wins, cause they can't take, what they took. It is simply impossible. Watch the score. 9 minutes noone of enemy Team did his Job, but they got bases. How, Persha-betrayers?

Edited by Moerdergrube, Yesterday, 04:00 PM.

Franco_Scala #64 Posted Yesterday, 05:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2242 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostMoerdergrube, on 20 April 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

This was a fair battle ... with 2 reports.

https://picload.org/...ot_109.jpg.html

​Did the Me 209 quit the battle before or after you started raging in chat and demanding that everybody on both teams report them? I can't remember, I was too busy trying to avoid getting crit. sniped at around 1000m by the rear guns on all those GAA.

The_Last_Jedi #65 Posted Yesterday, 05:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2462 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Damn!

I feel so tired...

https://imgur.com/a/TscWAR2

Moerdergrube #66 Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2413 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostFranco_Scala, on 20 April 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

​Did the Me 209 quit the battle before or after you started raging in chat and demanding that everybody on both teams report them? I can't remember, I was too busy trying to avoid getting crit. sniped at around 1000m by the rear guns on all those GAA.

​Immideately. I asked you to report the 209. After he quitted, the I-250 decided also to refuse to play. And there was only 1 rear gunner, who was dangerous - mine. And i tell you, that it isnt easy to get a good rear gunner. You need a lot of XP for 9 SP. If your pilot would have had 9 SP and stay away of planes, you can't defeat, i wouldn't say anything. So i tell you, learn to play. A spit hit by mý rear gunner has no skill and that is why WG and the 2 traitors help you to win.

Edited by Moerdergrube, Yesterday, 09:49 PM.

Franco_Scala #67 Posted Yesterday, 11:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2242 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostMoerdergrube, on 20 April 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

​Immideately. I asked you to report the 209. After he quitted, the I-250 decided also to refuse to play. And there was only 1 rear gunner, who was dangerous - mine. And i tell you, that it isnt easy to get a good rear gunner. You need a lot of XP for 9 SP. If your pilot would have had 9 SP and stay away of planes, you can't defeat, i wouldn't say anything. So i tell you, learn to play. A spit hit by mý rear gunner has no skill and that is why WG and the 2 traitors help you to win.

​Aww, easy now, your self-righteousness tastes a little salty. 

Also tagged with unfairbattles, 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users