unfair battles

unfairbattles 2.0

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

CloudyDante #41 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

Senior Airman

• 1490 battles
  • [ACE] ACE
I think what we need to take from this is there are some issues in the game regardless of being a good or bad player that needs to be addressed for all players and WG alike. At the end of the day its a business and I get it. I would like nothing more than to see more players joining WoWp and having fun. Having some communication on these issues is key to working out the kinks on our side or WG side a little love would go a long way.

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

Franco_Scala #42 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostCloudyDante, on 17 April 2018 - 02:18 PM, said:

I think what we need to take from this is there are some issues in the game regardless of being a good or bad player that needs to be addressed for all players and WG alike. At the end of the day its a business and I get it. I would like nothing more than to see more players joining WoWp and having fun. Having some communication on these issues is key to working out the kinks on our side or WG side a little love would go a long way.

​Indeed, but if you look through the forum pages you'll find that Wargaming don't seem to care about communicating on the forum except for relatively shallow attempts at interaction and ignoring feedback. That's the one thing we all agree on.

CloudyDante #43 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:33 PM

Senior Airman

• 1490 battles
  • [ACE] ACE
I do agree with you on that point that there is little involvement and as such I hope people move to the wowp reddit and look for the new post on community manager and direct a few questions at him and see what happens. He seems to be willing to listen and take up some issues with the devs. Beyond that there is nothing else to do. Im intending to do a post as soon as I get home from work today, please do the same in a nice inoffensive way and see what he comes back with. This is a last resort we have lets use it. 

Franco_Scala #44 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostCloudyDante, on 17 April 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

I do agree with you on that point that there is little involvement and as such I hope people move to the wowp reddit and look for the new post on community manager and direct a few questions at him and see what happens. He seems to be willing to listen and take up some issues with the devs. Beyond that there is nothing else to do. Im intending to do a post as soon as I get home from work today, please do the same in a nice inoffensive way and see what he comes back with. This is a last resort we have lets use it. 

​I don't use Reddit...but here's the thing. Hold on to your butts, this is about to get wild. Wargaming have a forum, for WoWP! They own it, and run it, and players access it through their game accounts. It links into the clan portal and individual service records so it ties in with recruiting, event planning, feedback collection etc. It's actually a pretty great tool. In fact, you're on it, right now! This is a direct link between Wargaming and their players, and they made it and run it themselves, on purpose, without a gun to their head.

I would suggest the first question you should ask is why the new community manager doesn't address the players on their own damn forum. Also, is it a new community manager, or is it the same one who occasionally pops up here?

CloudyDante #45 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

Senior Airman

• 1490 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

View PostFranco_Scala, on 17 April 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

​I don't use Reddit...but here's the thing. Hold on to your butts, this is about to get wild. Wargaming have a forum, for WoWP! They own it, and run it, and players access it through their game accounts. It links into the clan portal and individual service records so it ties in with recruiting, event planning, feedback collection etc. It's actually a pretty great tool. In fact, you're on it, right now! This is a direct link between Wargaming and their players, and they made it and run it themselves, on purpose, without a gun to their head.

I would suggest the first question you should ask is why the new community manager doesn't address the players on their own damn forum. Also, is it a new community manager, or is it the same one who occasionally pops up here?

I'm not sure to be honest. Was just trying to let people know that he made a post claiming to be new and that he seems to be dedicated/employed for the reddit community. 

jnishar #46 Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2055 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

Yes, I know, and I also hate repeating myself :( 

And what you wrote about the mine, yes to that too, and you probably knew what you should have done the second after the match was done.. 

I can only tell what I tend to do with the aircraft you had and on that map, and that is getting the missile base, then proceed to the mine if they have gotten it as fast as we have the missile base, if not, taking the airfield, then mine.. then kept on defending both if one of them are in trouble. Its a relatively fast plane. 

And yes the bots are usually mediocre at best, that is why, depending on map and what plane I use, I tend to follow the flock.. 

Like I wrote, a 70 percent win rate wouldn't be possible if rigged, so some obviously know what they are doing. 

I think it's about trying adapting the circumstances you end up with. 

And that map you played, I usually end up losing if I was in the red starting position :(( that is why I hate the map :D

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Franco_Scala #47 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View Postjnishar, on 17 April 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Yes, I know, and I also hate repeating myself :( 

And what you wrote about the mine, yes to that too, and you probably knew what you should have done the second after the match was done.. 

I can only tell what I tend to do with the aircraft you had and on that map, and that is getting the missile base, then proceed to the mine if they have gotten it as fast as we have the missile base, if not, taking the airfield, then mine.. then kept on defending both if one of them are in trouble. Its a relatively fast plane. 

And yes the bots are usually mediocre at best, that is why, depending on map and what plane I use, I tend to follow the flock.. 

Like I wrote, a 70 percent win rate wouldn't be possible if rigged, so some obviously know what they are doing. 

I think it's about trying adapting the circumstances you end up with. 

And that map you played, I usually end up losing if I was in the red starting position :(( that is why I hate the map :D

​There's no need to be patronizing - our recent win-rates are pretty similar. Stating the obvious repeatedly doesn't boost your credentials any further.

jnishar #48 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2055 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostFranco_Scala, on 17 April 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

​There's no need to be patronizing - our recent win-rates are pretty similar. Stating the obvious repeatedly doesn't boost your credentials any further.

That comment about repeating myself was with the Dr dude in mind..

I didn't patronize anyone.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Franco_Scala #49 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View Postjnishar, on 17 April 2018 - 03:05 PM, said:

That comment about repeating myself was with the Dr dude in mind..

I didn't patronize anyone.

Sorry, I didn't hear that, can you tell everybody again how you would have won that match?

jnishar #50 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2055 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostFranco_Scala, on 17 April 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

Sorry, I didn't hear that, can you tell everybody again how you would have won that match?

Yes I can imagine that I probably should emphasize a couple of more times, that I all ways write, "what I try to do" thereby enhancing the chance that people could, with a little help, understand it was a friendly advice.. 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Franco_Scala #51 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R
Understood, but you're not the only one here who knows where to generally stick your plane. So, thanks, but I'd prefer not have the implication that I and others don't know how to capture areas and just fly around padding our scores with random kills. To be clear, thanks, I welcome a positive attitude on the forum over edge-lording and ritual raging, partisan politics etc, but in this case it's not what we're looking for.

jnishar #52 Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2055 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostFranco_Scala, on 17 April 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

Understood, but you're not the only one here who knows where to generally stick your plane. So, thanks, but I'd prefer not have the implication that I and others don't know how to capture areas and just fly around padding our scores with random kills. To be clear, thanks, I welcome a positive attitude on the forum over edge-lording and ritual raging, partisan politics etc, but in this case it's not what we're looking for.

well i would rather give my five cent than agreeing on the game being rigged :) and if you notice, it was dr_ar_mg i was commenting, since he was claiming that, that match was rigged and it was clear to see. In his point of view.

And i was, in general, commenting what could have been done on that map. And i try to do, but like i wrote, when starting in red on that map, its unfortunately for me, allmost allways a sure lose :(  

Edited by jnishar, 17 April 2018 - 08:36 PM.

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Funny_Farmer #53 Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 611 battles

3 bot bombers vs. 3 human bombers. And 2 of them are even in a flight. Seriously?

Edited by Funny_Farmer, 17 April 2018 - 08:08 PM.

Dr_Ar_MG #54 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3613 battles

an amazing unfair battle...!

this is the most important post of me in this topic, I had a battle which proves that the win/lose are random.

had a battle TSh-3 tier III to do my daily mission it was a ground pounding mission. the battle started and it looked unfair. my tier 3 TSh against F2A tier 4.

as you know the AAs and ground targets are more powerful when there's higher tier plane in the battle. so it was an unfair battle for battle , no chance against F2A, specially if focused on me.

so when I saw this I took my first screen capture..

Spoiler

I decided to attack to the airport first....

hopefully the F2A didn't focused on me, so after some GT  and in a good oportunity I killed him when he was engaging and damaged. and my hugh fire power destroyed him befor he could undrestand what's going on and airfield captured.

after that I went to the south millitary center the AAs was so powerfull and the Human F2A respawned and finshed me so couldn't capture.

I backed to the center and this time tried to capture the north base, the AA fires where to power ful I tried to destroyed AAs first but defenders killed me .

but I had 130 point vs 0

Spoiler

but damn couldn't respawn.4:20 minutes time ...

we lost the airfield and the opposite player died too. the he had one base and me nothing also my useless bot started to dying and no hope, the human F2A was sure it's a victory for him so he backed to the hangar.

Spoiler

meanwhile the enemies captured the another base.... no hope and I had less bots

Spoiler

they kille my bots one by one, and yes killed all of my bot. we lost.

they had 2 capture base and me no base and killed all of my bots, what an unfair battle for me !

I told my self what an unfair battle, I must upload it and tell others as another example.

Spoiler

BUT WAIT ! there's more !!! I was chosen by the gods ...

and I saw the VICTORY message ! unbelievable

Spoiler

I'm not Joking it was victory and the human F2A doesn't know that he's team won the battle and it was an unfair defeat for him. LOL. it was unfair battle for me and unfair defeat for him !!!

Edited by NickMustaine, 20 April 2018 - 10:37 AM.
Use of red color

GonerNL #55 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6992 battles

Huh ?!

The enemy team still has 6 bots flying and your team is dead ... and you get a victory for 'all enemy aircraft destroyed' ??

What am I missing ?

Franco_Scala #56 Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 19 April 2018 - 09:22 AM, said:

an amazing unfair battle...!

this is the most important post of me in this topic, I had a battle which proves that the win/lose are random.

had a battle TSh-3 tier III to do my daily mission it was a ground pounding mission. the battle started and it looked unfair. my tier 3 TSh against F2A tier 4.

as you know the AAs and ground targets are more powerful when there's higher tier plane in the battle. so it was an unfair battle for battle , no chance against F2A, specially if focused on me.

so when I saw this I took my first screen capture..

Spoiler

I decided to attack to the airport first....

hopefully the F2A didn't focused on me, so after some GT  and in a good oportunity I killed him when he was engaging and damaged. and my hugh fire power destroyed him befor he could undrestand what's going on and airfield captured.

after that I went to the south millitary center the AAs was so powerfull and the Human F2A respawned and finshed me so couldn't capture.

I backed to the center and this time tried to capture the north base, the AA fires where to power ful I tried to destroyed AAs first but defenders killed me .

but I had 130 point vs 0

Spoiler

but damn couldn't respawn.4:20 minutes time ...

we lost the airfield and the opposite player died too. the he had one base and me nothing also my useless bot started to dying and no hope, the human F2A was sure it's a victory for him so he backed to the hangar.

Spoiler

meanwhile the enemies captured the another base.... no hope and I had less bots

Spoiler

they kille my bots one by one, and yes killed all of my bot. we lost.

they had 2 capture base and me no base and killed all of my bots, what an unfair battle for me !

I told my self what an unfair battle, I must upload it and tell others as another example.

Spoiler

BUT WAIT ! there's more !!! I was chosen by the gods ...

and I saw the VICTORY message ! unbelievable

Spoiler

I'm not Joking it was victory and the human F2A doesn't know that he's team won the battle and it was an unfair defeat for him. LOL. it was unfair battle for me and unfair defeat for him !!!

​Are you sure that the 'end plates' screen cap is for the same battle? Sure, it's for the same map, but the time signatures don't add up. If it's a 15 minute match, and you ran it beyond the last 1 minute and 50 seconds...then the match duration couldn't possibly be 09:56. Even if I'm wrong and it's a ten minute battle counter, that doesn't add up. Unless you're claiming that's also a WG glitch/mind control attempt, that must be a different end plate for a different game.

Edit: I'm not wrong, match duration has to be 15mins as your first screen cap is below the 11 minute marker. Either you're claiming that Wargaming erased 2-3 minutes of the game just to screw the enemy player or it's false evidence from a different match on the same map....unless I'm missing something else?

That's 3 minutes and 14 seconds unaccounted for.

Edited by NickMustaine, 20 April 2018 - 10:41 AM.

Dr_Ar_MG #57 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3613 battles

yes I'm sure about screen shot and I know it's unbelievable...

I'm waiting maybe some one else has same experience and post it here

I tested this in training room, couldn't find the winter map

but in the desert one... it starts from 12min

Spoiler

and now WG gave me a warning and this is not a red font

Edited by NickMustaine, 20 April 2018 - 10:41 AM.
use of red color

Franco_Scala #58 Posted 19 April 2018 - 03:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 19 April 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Spoiler

​Ok, we'll see I guess. 

(...and that kinda is red font, go for purple or neon pink instead, they're wayyy sexier anyway)

Note of Admission: It seems I had a massive brain-fart. My math was correct but my assumption was wrong - matches are 12 minutes long, so makes more sense. 

Well, we have a real mystery on our hands now then! Wargaming, why u do dis?

jnishar #59 Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2055 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 19 April 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Spoiler

that is odd.. what was the warning for?

Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Dr_Ar_MG #60 Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3613 battles

I don't wnat to say WG is a cheater, actully it is, but not in this case and not like this. it's kind of  bug and now I can't trust my defeats which I backed to hangar before match overs. I will stay in battle even when I'm died to see , that am I the real loser, or it's the bug ...

but I ask WG please check that, I don't know maybe they have the record of battles, it was my last battle ( I just had one battle in training room after that), there must be sometime like Blackbox to save data from battles, please check that.

View Postjnishar, on 19 April 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

that is odd.. what was the warning for?

it was actually friendly reminder they didn't count it as warning point.

told me "a looooot of posts " also told don't use red font

I didn't use red it was kinda brown-red ...and I don't know why the god makes the "forbidden fruit" and then tell us don't eat that crap... if I sholdn't use brown -red color so remove that option.

and I don't have a lot of posts, first of all I post in my topics rarely in others topic, and second they not spam or useless posts, the post are my reasons and my aswers to other friends like you. and let them they judge theselves about my posts and my reasons sometimes they're not agree and they're right some else.

btw, Hey  WG these looooot of post are for you and you know better than me that game is going down, do something before you lose more players. or if I'm wrong please be clear with us and show me I'm wrong and I will stop all these arguments and complains and start advertising your game for my friends and invite them.

Also tagged with unfairbattles, 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users