Please, Please, Please sort these unbalanced maps!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SiboSnakeEyes #1 Posted 14 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 3835 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
Developers... Please sort these unbalanced maps. You know the ones... 3 pointers with a Command Centre on one side and Mining Plant on the other... 2 garrisons 1 side and Comand centre on the other... 2 command Centres one side and 2 Mining plants on the other... If you get those and you are not in a GA, the game is pretty much decided before you start... This is soooo frustrating as a player having an almost guaranteed loss purely because you got a particular spawn. You MUST have stats on these maps... You must see how much they are unbalanced... OK, with a GA, you have a "chance" on the wrong side... but I don't want to play GA every game, just so I get a chance... I want a chance regardless of what type of plane I pick... 
GET THEM OUT OF THE GAME... It is just too frustrating

jnishar #2 Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2043 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D
agree, 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Fourbombs #3 Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

Senior Airman

• 367 battles

I would like that they removed this setup too.

It's horrible.:facepalm:

Edited by Fourbombs, 14 April 2018 - 10:44 PM.

omglaserspewpew #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1871 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
Persha guys said it's working as intended. :trollface:

jnishar #5 Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2043 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostFourbombs, on 14 April 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

I would like that they removed this setup too.

It's horrible.:facepalm:

I really hate that map
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

FlyingDutchman69 #6 Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2624 battles
  • [LXGM] LXGM

and sort out the mm imbalancies

Dr_Ar_MG #7 Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2604 battles

I believe they made the imbalances to have the option that can choose who's the winner...

in the unbalanced map, I saw a guy he was always in the good side and me always...

for me in a fighter I never was on the Radar side, always over mining plan. my win rate is about 58-59% and how much I tried I couldn't make it 60% this morning and last night I had several victories in a raw and now how much I tried 6 defeats in row. I did my best but real unfair battle, the human player other side had less personal points , I was always the top player but defeat, and it's not only my problem many players has same problem they believe the game is too unfair.

all for what... because WG thinks if gives more victory to the good customres they will pay more and *edited* other players

Edited by NickMustaine, 18 April 2018 - 12:22 PM.
Inappropriate language

jnishar #8 Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2043 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 15 April 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

I believe they made the imbalances to have the option that can choose who's the winner...

in the unbalanced map, I saw a guy he was always in the good side and me always...

for me in a fighter I never was on the Radar side, always over mining plan. my win rate is about 58-59% and how much I tried I couldn't make it 60% this morning and last night I had several victories in a raw and now how much I tried 6 defeats in row. I did my best but real unfair battle, the human player other side had less personal points , I was always the top player but defeat, and it's not only my problem many players has same problem they believe the game is too unfair.

all for what... because WG thinks if gives more victory to the good customres they will pay more and *edited* other players

you are really working that tin foil hat :D  some maps are crappy yes, i doubt its for those reasons you mention.
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

bug #9 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5990 battles
Archipelago, with one team spawning next to the bomber launching base, and other team next to an airfieeld and another base, is very unbalanced.

jnishar #10 Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2043 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postbug, on 17 April 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

Archipelago, with one team spawning next to the bomber launching base, and other team next to an airfieeld and another base, is very unbalanced.

yes! that map also suck :(
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

bug #11 Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:46 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5990 battles

I think they should remove military base and whatever base it is thats launching bombers.

Now its often one militarybase only, and its next to spawning point of one of the teams, that is guaranteed win for that team. Its often unmotivating and make game boring because you know this round is lost if on other team.

SiboSnakeEyes #12 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:12 AM

Senior Airman

• 3835 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View Postbug, on 22 April 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

I think they should remove military base and whatever base it is thats launching bombers.

Now its often one militarybase only, and its next to spawning point of one of the teams, that is guaranteed win for that team. Its often unmotivating and make game boring because you know this round is lost if on other team.

I don't think they need to remove the Command Centres and Military bases... These type of bases are fine. The issue is where 1 side gets the good stuff (CC and or MB) and the other doesn't... Keep CC and MB, just make the maps balanced...

Horcan #13 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3765 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
I strongly believe after taking closer look at teams performance that the fuced up matchmaker has more relevance to the outcome. Its either youre alone ( with 3 other apes in your team that together dont scoreone quarter of your final CP ) versus 4 decent humans. OR youre alone vs an ape that you kill constantly, but your bots are disabled and no matter how strong you own a base, everything else constantly belong to the enemy. If the odds are in your favor, you will win on the bad side too.

GonerNL #14 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:02 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5056 battles

View Postbug, on 17 April 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

Still, I have seen both sides win ... question of strategy (and of course, as in every battle, getting the right bots in the MM lottery)

CheefCoach #15 Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 3512 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postbug, on 17 April 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

That one isn't that unbalanced. Bombers can't easily take airfield or garrison, and they can be retaken with fighters (more easily). And it is 2 sectors versus one. 

Map with command center on one side and mining plant on another are more unbalanced, and they should be only used in competitions. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

bug #16 Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5990 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 17 May 2018 - 01:02 PM, said:

Still, I have seen both sides win ... question of strategy (and of course, as in every battle, getting the right bots in the MM lottery)

I seen that too, but most times its lost if teams are even. Many players go for closest base, no matter what it is, even in high tiers, and often pick fights outside bases instead of inside one they can cap. Since most players are so stupid, I think that for gameplays sake, all bases should have equal traits, not a base launching rockets that can cap a base alone in 5 launches. Its not even arcade, just silly.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users