What can be done "Impossible Daily Missions"

Daily Missions Command centers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jonagus #1 Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3432 battles

This is just an example of how stupid is this game ....

What can be done when the game give you a mission like. Daily Mission "Not one step back": "earn the required number of personal point when capturing command centers" ?

You can be playing many games, really a huge quantity of games, mostlly in some tiers, without seeing a "Command Center" it is impossible to complete the mission, to earn points when capturing command centers when there is not anyone.

Diferent Proposals:

(1) Maybe try to sugest to WG to change the name of the missions from Daily Missions to Weeklly Missions, maybe in a week playing day and nigh .... but this is a really stupid proposal, everybody know that WG dont listen to their customers.

(2) Through away the game if there is not command centers, as soon as the game start. This is a big error of WG because the developers are encouraging the gamers to abandon the game at the begin of the match if they want to succeed in the daily mission eventually. Even so you can discard game after game looking for command centers without succeed.

Jonagus

Jonagus

Jonagus #2 Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3432 battles

Where are the maps with Command Centers on tiers 4 or 3? For me it is just impossible to find anyone ... What a fun !!!

Jonagus

Jonagus

CheefCoach #3 Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:01 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1633 battles

Daily Missions simply went on crapsince 2.0. 

​There use to be tier 4 map with command center, but I am not sure is it still active. You can get them in tier 5 fight if you get such team composition. But it is to god damn bloody grindy. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Horcan #4 Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1925 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
That is only one of many problems with daily missions, on top of amount to be done, which may prove to be harder on some tiers than others. And the requirement to win the battle. This last one, and the one you said with not having the needed objective on the map, push me to abandon some games early. When its obvious you lose a game ( most games its obvious after couple minutes ) there is absolutely no point to waste the next 5 minutes staying there if you need to win the game to progress in daily mission.

Eviscerador #5 Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:48 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 2038 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

I agree with you, daily mission system should be reworked all together. I cry everytime I'm forced to play low tiers and slaughter newbies in my Bf110 B or the I153 bis, or I'm forced to play GAA planes only.

BUT, you can always switch the missions that you don't like. I have switched the 10 token missions like 3 times in a row till I got one that I was confortable with.

Not the best solution I know, but the only one we have for now.

dreambill #6 Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1101 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
In V1.9 you could switch mission every 4 hours. Here with the garbage missions they should allow instant swapping

Edited by dreambill, 27 April 2018 - 03:08 PM.

Jonagus #7 Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3432 battles

You know that wisdom saying that say: "If the worse come to worst" that is in big letters in the wall of Wowp developers and always in this game. Yesterday I was claiming that the daily mission of the command centers was extremelly dificult to be completed, but I have already completed on tier VIII to X and in V to VII and I was trying to find out stadistically how many games I would need to be succesfull in the mission in tier I to IV but WG solve my problem, they renew the mission, by themselves, are not they wonderful people?

I am speechless to express how deeplly I love this guys of wargaming, It is dificult to me to explain myself, but I am sure intelligent people as you are dont need many words to understand what I mean, right now I am so happy, I would run to expend some money on WG, right now ...

Jonagus

Jonagus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users