mistake problems 2.0 1.9 fans new players paradox

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #81 Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:55 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 18 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Where was the thing about instant reset and capture by killing plane "holding" points. Because that "feature" is quite important.

I've read all you wrote, and see various techniques you try to derail arguments not having anything against.

By the book.

And what's with that?

This is my point being since years - I want WG to make game that suits ME. Because I'm egoist and don't care about most other players.

I noticed that changes that happen when player numbers are getting low are OKish - daily missions, anniversary missions, tokens, flight reduction from 3 to 2.

There are still a lot of things to change in WoWP to make it as I perceive better, and the only thing that forces WG to make game better for players, is playerbase reduction. Then WG starts to at least pretend to care.

Sealclubbing is wrong from individual sealclubbed player' point of view, but good from my point of view, as long, as I'm not sealclubbed.

If I could choose, I'd pick option that eliminates sealclubbing. The best option I see is simply skill based MM - sealclubbers at tier I would wait some time and would be put against same sealclubbers as they are, while newbies, noobs and noskills would play against same as them.

But somehow it's not an option for WG. So I'm for increased pressure by lowering players retention. Simple as that.

The "holding" points.... those are mentioned with the fact you need 85 points to cap, the enemy has 50, you kill a plane for 25 points then they lose those points. I'm not sure how much clearer that needs to be. 

Derail arguments? I've quoted and replied to each individual statement you've made. You have yet to reply to roughly 13 of my points. From statistical methods you mentioned for skill based MM and how data and math works. Furthermore you've ciriticised yourself repeatedly but i have chosen not to point that out just yet. If you would like, I'd happily do so when I have more free time. 

As my above statement something you've mentioned in this thread is the attitudes and approaches of players. How older players don't help newer players. You criticise people for "abusing mechanics". Right there, in that thread, in your own words is you doing the exact thing you complain and constantly whine about in the forums. The fact you don't realise this is somewhat surprising. 

You want a game that suits you and no one else. That is not how you run a game or a business, there are games you can do that, i suggest you perhaps look at those such as WoW. 

jnishar #82 Posted 27 May 2018 - 12:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2036 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D
now im alot more sure about a plane doing alot of damage on a capture zone holds those points over that exact capture zone.. . (if it doesnt die) There was this ju 87 taking a zone with others, and after the reset timer, he stayed over that zone, he was moving away, but turned around, i killed him and and over half of the capture points was in our hands. I checked to see if there was damage on the ground and there wasent.. There most certainly is something i cant explain going on :)
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

jakub_czyli_ja #83 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 2350 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

I had a battle when I and 2 other bots captured zone, and before zone reset I died, and zone was immediately captured by enemy.

So no, there is 2nd, undocumented layer of capture mechanics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users