bots not going after bombers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Riekus77 #1 Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

Airman Basic

• 2125 battles
  • [CLADS] CLADS

before some patches ago we had 5 bots go after the bombers and offcourse shoot down too little

but now they wont go after bombers at all. i noticed thsi for a time and it is frustrating especially if human on your team dont bother to go after the bombers

the enemy that goes after the bombers has an easy winmost of the time

i would like to see that at least heavies get programmed to see to bombers

atlasapl #2 Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:09 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1001 battles

View PostRiekus77, on 15 May 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

before some patches ago we had 5 bots go after the bombers and offcourse shoot down too little

but now they wont go after bombers at all. i noticed thsi for a time and it is frustrating especially if human on your team dont bother to go after the bombers

the enemy that goes after the bombers has an easy winmost of the time

i would like to see that at least heavies get programmed to see to bombers

I have also noticed that. If i am in my A6M3 exp, there isn't much I can do, as I cant get up that high. But its not just bot heavies, there are also a fair few human heavies that also don't bother going high and targeting bombers.

GonerNL #3 Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2918 battles

View Postatlasapl, on 16 May 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

I have also noticed that. If i am in my A6M3 exp, there isn't much I can do, as I cant get up that high. But its not just bot heavies, there are also a fair few human heavies that also don't bother going high and targeting bombers.

Yep.

They should put a bigger bounty/reward on bombers. Not just the ones flow by bots & humans, but also the bomber flight. I've seen bases flipped in one run by them ... when you can prevent that, you deserve a bit more than just the kills.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users