Seal clubbing at tier 1 - how honourable!

Sealclubbing tier 1

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

deaxter_hero #1 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2982 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
I have to write this. So we have a tier 1 seal clubber at top position in the Hall of Fame today. And other seal clubbers are progressing up the winnrate charts killing newbies at tier one. Well congratulations to you and couple of other players who play thousands of battles at tier one with Policarpov I-5. What a great achievement! How much skill is needed at that! How many new players have you scared off and made rage quit because he with his new tier one plane with low skill pilot and 5 battles of experience meets you. How much have you helped this game with this *** approach to grow! These seal clubbers are easy to identify in the Hall of Fame. Just look at average XP per battle. If you see somebody with high winnrate and low XP per battle, look at their profile with what planes have they played. And you wont believe your eyes. Sometimes it is THOUSANDS of battles with Tier one Policarpov I-5.   

Edited by deaxter_hero, 15 May 2018 - 09:28 PM.

No majority of OP Heavies flights in 1.9: ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

jakub_czyli_ja #2 Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 2423 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Scaring new players is something good.

I'd do it myself if I'd have too much spare time. Because I think it's the only way to show WG, that a lot of their ideas implemented in WoWP 2.0 are simply retarded.

Horcan #3 Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:05 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3180 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

Well they need to see what they could be capable if they stay and learn the game, or they would be apes forever :) . WG did their part and removed tokens from tier 1-3 so if anyone would do what you say just to be in top even if anyone know they are not actually worth that spot its lame. As for playing at tier 1-2 , everyone have to do it daily. You know, for dailies...

Its the same in every online game.There will always be people playing only vs weaker people cause thats the only way they can have fun.

I know a few here on forum actually who mostly play IL-40P , with probably 7 skills rear gunner shooting you at 1300 meters critting you like crazy. Thousands of games. Do you find that a lot more honorable than raping noobs at tier 1?

SiboSnakeEyes #4 Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:20 AM

Senior Airman

• 3835 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
So EAF finally made top spot in his I5 then... I wondered how long it would take him. 

I play the I5 every day... but just the once, as a warm-up and I feel bad doing it, it's just become a tradition. Fair enough in my book, but the number of games EAF has in it... yeah, I agree, it's not right at all. 60% of his almost 5,000 games are in the I5... I suppose it gives him some feeling of achievement...So... I don't agree with what he does, BUT, what can WG do about it? You can't stop people playing lower tiers, remember their token system leads players to play all tiers... If us experienced players only played T8 plus.... How would we earn tokens? We can't, I think it's just one of those things... (I do tend to use T4 for my lower tier token games, but why not T1, 2 or 3.... )

blackmoomba #5 Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6124 battles
i don't see it as a problem, it takes 2 loses to advance to t2... no newbie will stay at t1 so long to get frustrated by them. Depending on the daily mission, i will run the i-5 for easy kills/wins/points etc in the t1-4 bracket...

Dr_JTEKill #6 Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 129 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

Stop looking for players statistics Deaxter. Don't fall into that WG trap or try to escape from that.

There are so many other ways to make your statistics look good that i'm already tired before i list them all.

And one thing is true, hall of fame is ridiculous as showing his statistics in chat signature.

As me, i hope you will understand that one day or another.

Edited by Dr_JTEKill, 16 May 2018 - 07:05 AM.

n0_f4k3 #7 Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 96 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
as long as they can sell old planes nothing will change. and maybe thanks to EAF for his silent protest and showing the mistakes of developer and publisher!

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

mcpipo #8 Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:55 AM

Senior Airman

• 6479 battles
  • [--R--] --R--
well in my mind anyone is free to play as they see fit,any level and any tactics they choose,but....the maine problem,again as i see it is in HoF categories. i think that there should be one category that combines all achievments and gives you youre general place in HoF. the other problem is in WG because the more "seal clubbers" will act as they do the more WG will feel the need to make the game easier for new players thus more "unfair" for the rest of us. as for the certain seal bashers....the way they do speaks for them.

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 2541 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postn0_f4k3, on 16 May 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

as long as they can sell old planes nothing will change. and maybe thanks to EAF for his silent protest and showing the mistakes of developer and publisher!

Haha....'silent protest'...very funny. Same thing happens in WoT, players just playing for stats and some just so they can 'lol' over others on the forum and call them noobs. It's a F2P game, players can play whatever they want, so I've no objection....but don't play the 'protest' card....that's laughable.:teethhappy:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

_EAF_ #10 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5129 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

are you done from complaining and crying !!!

at the start thanks  deaxter_hero to give me few minutes from your life and make a post only for me :) and make me laugh early morning 

i think i should send you some beer or cream maybe :) to chill you and claim down because you looks on fire :)

2- i do not care about first or 2d or whatever crapis position ( like you think SiboSnakeEyes ) but really i looking for this  impression :) Especially from the  guys who change the hall fame way from 1.9 to 2.0 which not depend on  Battle Performance in Air Combat and become on the winning statistics only .but you looks focusing on me ..so let it be ..who cares at the end :)..i play too much and i enjoy my time ( you do not like my way ..its your problem not mine ) and the ridiculous  hall system put me at the first ..whats i suppose to do..blame them not me !!! as i said ..HERO post not here for that ...not for the game or not the hall of fame system or feed back 2.0 ..you are here for EAF only ..thats your main problem and my friend ...many guys feel that too and they laugh on your post  

3- i think reason  3 and 4 and 5 and 6  are same ...its my game and its not your dammit business..i do whatever i want ..in the time whatever i want in the tier whatever i want ..so you can say i kill bots ..i kill the game ,i'm a kill farmer ...i will destroy the game ..bla bla ,all of that which i do not care ..because this game will never ends ..not by you or me or any one else ....when they end 1.9 ..every one was crying and says like you ...and still 2.0 still alive and working and really i like it some how ..so stop this sympathy tone on the game ..  OMG  should i cry now or droop tears !!  and if i do that..its better reason  to the WG to make the game better  and fix them problem fast cuz people like me will destrooooy the game

6-you play in high tiers ...well done ..pro ...you want to hear that word to satisfaction you  ..you want be in top hell fame to chill you up ..go for it .. i do not care about  hell or your opinion it self and if you become number 1 even i do not care or any one else  ..but until now .. any one have a brain and reading your post ..will set and laugh on your post and says ..yaa EAF whatever you can call him ..even with nasty ugly words ,,,but in the end ...whats your [edited]problem here and why you upset  and jumping on your chair  ( i feel  some thing burning down here   )

7- i did not see a dad or mam for that game to ask them permission to play a tier ,,if WG makes you one of them ..please let me know and make a post  to clear that to the rest of the players so we take permission from you or some one else 

8-i use ussr planes too much and many times i re-crew pilots to take them to other planes but any way why i tell you that !! :) .. i do not need to Justify any [edited]thing to you or any one else

sorry guys for long reply to MR/ deaxter_hero  and who share his sadness feeling on the game :) who i see them on fire  and HERO decided to make that laughable post ..i hope we did not delay  him for his big professional fights :)  and any one share MR/ HERO  opinion let it be ..i do not have any objection ..you are the pro players ..the high tiers players ..the real pilots...the pure game hunters ,,or whatever  you calling your self ...i hope that claim the flame down your back :) 

any way i enjoy that game as it is..  tier 1 ..tier 5 ..tier 10 ..if they make tier 0 or 11 i will play it ..but i will not play this game because i get people satisfaction like you or 10 or 20 guys like you or  WG it self ..so think as you want and cry as want and burn and complain and scream  as you want ...i'm just watching the people opinion hit the wall :) 

i will not reply any more so you can say whatever you want ...that's for one simple reason ..i'm not fan of wasting my time to read childish replies full with cries and babies behaviors

Edited by _EAF_, 16 May 2018 - 10:44 AM.

atlasapl #11 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1151 battles

Considering how easy it is to get up to tier 4, or 5 for that matter, I don’t see how this is a problem. If people want to play thousands of games in tier 1, so what, that’s their choice. It’s a game with 10 tiers, and it’s up to each player to find the tier they want to play. If stat padding is their thing, fine.

At this moment in time I have no desire to play jets, so I doubt I will bother going higher than T8. T5 to 7 seem to be a sweet spot as there are a lot of good planes (and variety) in those tiers. I am currently trying to get my head around a base 190-D.

GonerNL #12 Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:19 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4379 battles

Agreed on choices ...

But still ; >5000 sorties in the I-5 ?! On a total of almost 8000 sorties .... Don't you get bored with the plane, the scenery/map and the easy wins ? Just wonderin' ...

Edited by GonerNL, 16 May 2018 - 11:20 AM.

atlasapl #13 Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1151 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 16 May 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

Agreed on choices ...

But still ; >5000 sorties in the I-5 ?! On a total of almost 8000 sorties .... Don't you get bored with the plane, the scenery/map and the easy wins ? Just wonderin' ...

I get bored of planes on a regular basis. I have 120 games in my A6M3 Exp, but I haven't played it in a while because I got bored of it. Same with my Ki-84 & Ki-94-II.

mcpipo #14 Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 6479 battles
  • [--R--] --R--

View Postatlasapl, on 16 May 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

I get bored of planes on a regular basis. I have 120 games in my A6M3 Exp, but I haven't played it in a while because I got bored of it. Same with my Ki-84 & Ki-94-II.

here is an advice for how to not get bored with planes....dont sell them and go for all of them. i gave myself a goal when i started playing to have them all,so far i got 197 in a hangar and i fly them all...

atlasapl #15 Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1151 battles

View Postmcpipo, on 16 May 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

here is an advice for how to not get bored with planes....dont sell them and go for all of them. i gave myself a goal when i started playing to have them all,so far i got 197 in a hangar and i fly them all...

I have absolutely no intention of having 197 planes in my hanger. I have a life.

Nishi_Kinuyo #16 Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 573 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postatlasapl, on 16 May 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

I have absolutely no intention of having 197 planes in my hanger. I have a life.

No need to have no life to get that many planes, all it takes is a big wallet. :trollface:

Back onto topic; I honestly don't get why anyone would play thousands of games in a tier 1-3 vehicle.

Or maybe I do... they're rubbish at tiers above that and need to do that to feel good about themselves?

Was playing a tier 3 myself this evening (A5M) and I was actually feeling kinda bad about how much I was trampling over the enemy team.

Did get shot down by a player in the end though, and told him good job.

Although I honestly prefer playing tier 5+ if it weren't for those "daily" missions.

jnishar #17 Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2036 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D
I tend to shift between countries, without even planning it. Some weeks ago it was all Germans, now it's russian and USA.. 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

BravelyRanAway #18 Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:07 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2541 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 16 May 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

Was playing a tier 3 myself this evening (A5M) and I was actually feeling kinda bad about how much I was trampling over the enemy team.

Did you ever meet a good player stomping everything and think.......maybe I could learn to do that(inspiration)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

GonerNL #19 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:58 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4379 battles

View Postjnishar, on 16 May 2018 - 09:10 PM, said:

I tend to shift between countries,

That's what I do most of the time, depending on daily missions like 'across the ocean' where you can only score with USA/USSR or 'warriors from the isles' (?) for Japan/UK ... or events for specific countries.

Also fly specific type of planes for missions.

SiboSnakeEyes #20 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

Senior Airman

• 3835 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostGonerNL, on 16 May 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

Agreed on choices ...

​To be more precise it is about 3,000 games in I5 from a total of 5,000 games. But your point is still valid

Also tagged with Sealclubbing, tier 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users