Seal clubbing at tier 1 - how honourable!

Sealclubbing tier 1

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

atlasapl #21 Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2458 battles
  • [OFFC] OFFC

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 16 May 2018 - 08:50 PM, said:

No need to have no life to get that many planes, all it takes is a big wallet. :trollface:

Back onto topic; I honestly don't get why anyone would play thousands of games in a tier 1-3 vehicle.

Or maybe I do... they're rubbish at tiers above that and need to do that to feel good about themselves?

Was playing a tier 3 myself this evening (A5M) and I was actually feeling kinda bad about how much I was trampling over the enemy team.

Did get shot down by a player in the end though, and told him good job.

Although I honestly prefer playing tier 5+ if it weren't for those "daily" missions.

I guess at the end of the day not every player is good enough to play higher tiers. Each player has too find their level, and if that level is tier 3 for example, then so be it. Why play higher tiers if you cant handle it (or don't enjoy it). You play the game for yourself, not others.

_EAF_ #22 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8586 battles

you still counting and looking to my statistics lol

as i remember back to  1.9 ..some guys ...i can not remember the correct  names. many and many  guys made 10 or 11 k in t 1 ...and pambsso or some thing like that  he made 12 k in t 3 with same plane ..and putin-1 made  15 k only with bf 109 ..some guys did not even played t5 or t6 and they made many games 

no one post on them ..no one point to them ..no one open his mouth on them 

the problem now ..as you see from the comments ...its a silly jealous weeping feeling about a stupid thing which is the HOF

like WG will give the first one a cash reward and take a picture of him and put it on the wall of the company or he will make a selfie to him self with the result and run to his friends ...wowow look guys i become number 1 on some net game ..wtf

three  words fro you .....( grown up please )

boring feeling and bla bla ..its a personal feeling change from one to one and in the end it my problem not yours ..you come here to play or looking to others and crying  

do you play for people satisfaction  !!! 

look to them they acting like judges and generals  ....its not how much you played and what tier you played and what plane you used ,,none of the that  ..all they want ..they want you under them,,, they are an composition of  (  egoist  and controllers and domains ) which i do not care about one of them 

that's why i'm bad evil noob  idiot guy in them eyes or whatever  ...that's them opinion and i'm in the corner laughing over them drama and let them set in the flames

i play and enjoy and let them hit them heads in the wall :)  

i will ask the pro and real player MR/ Sibo :) who give a little  from his time ..i played 3000 from 5000 with i 5 ...no i played 10000 with i 5 ..played 15k ...what's your problem !! and why all that  barking ..becouse the HOF 

what a silly childish behavior .who cares about that  ..but in the end ...not you guys ..its the feeling of controlling like something eating you 

it was  not my plan to reply on that childish laughable post and comments again after my last reply and i was hoping  that you grown up but kids still kids whatever them age 

you can count my games & barking & cry after that reply as you wish ..its your way

Edited by _EAF_, 17 May 2018 - 06:46 PM.

SiboSnakeEyes #23 Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

Senior Airman

• 3835 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View Post_EAF_, on 17 May 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

i will ask the pro and real player MR/ Sibo :) who give a little  from his time ..i played 3000 from 5000 with i 5 ...no i played 10000 with i 5 ..played 15k ...what's your problem !! and why all that  barking ..becouse the HOF 

what a silly childish behavior .who cares about that  ..but in the end ...not you guys ..its the feeling of controlling like something eating you 

in my opinion you are sick  guys and needs a mental care 

it was  not my plan to reply on that childish laughable post and comments again after my last reply and i was hoping  that you grown up but kids still kids whatever them age 

you can count my games & barking & cry after that reply as you wish ..its your way

Firstly... I'm not a pro and have never claimed to be so.
Secondly... My second post was only to correct another who claimed you had played 5,000 games in I5 (In version 2, which is what the stats are based on)
Thirdly... Why are you getting so aggressive towards me? I have stated I don't agree with what you do, but accept that it is allowable... I haven't insulted you in any way. Do I detect a modicum of embarrassment?
Lastly... (Yes, this is a dig and the first I have written)... So, you are a liar as well then? you stated you would not post again, but here you are... Defending the indefensible and throwing insults. now, who is the one who needs to grow up?  

n0_f4k3 #24 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:12 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 96 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 16 May 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

Haha....'silent protest'...very funny. Same thing happens in WoT, players just playing for stats and some just so they can 'lol' over others on the forum and call them noobs. It's a F2P game, players can play whatever they want, so I've no objection....but don't play the 'protest' card....that's laughable.:teethhappy:

ok,the  silent part is gone! Another try....he just wants to show us all in a long-term test some fails in the concept of this game......

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

_EAF_ #25 Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8586 battles

:facepalm:

Edited by _EAF_, 17 May 2018 - 05:38 PM.

BravelyRanAway #26 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3652 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postn0_f4k3, on 17 May 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

ok,the  silent part is gone! Another try....he just wants to show us all in a long-term test some fails in the concept of this game......

I think he just likes flying the I 5, or is that too simple a reason?

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

n0_f4k3 #27 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 96 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
you think that there is a kind of magic around him and he feel warm and safe when he is flying this plane? if not, there must be another reason! open your mind! 

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
Blood-drenched pavement

BravelyRanAway #28 Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3652 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Magic?.....are you off your meds? generally people tend to do things that they enjoy....otherwise they wouldn't do them. So he's in the HoF, big deal........I won't lose sleep over that.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

PEAKY_BLINDER #29 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2046 battles
  • [TF_UK] TF_UK

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 15 May 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

I have to write this. So we have a tier 1 seal clubber at top position in the Hall of Fame today. And other seal clubbers are progressing up the winnrate charts killing newbies at tier one. Well congratulations to you and couple of other players who play thousands of battles at tier one with Policarpov I-5. What a great achievement! How much skill is needed at that! How many new players have you scared off and made rage quit because he with his new tier one plane with low skill pilot and 5 battles of experience meets you. How much have you helped this game with this *** approach to grow! These seal clubbers are easy to identify in the Hall of Fame. Just look at average XP per battle. If you see somebody with high winnrate and low XP per battle, look at their profile with what planes have they played. And you wont believe your eyes. Sometimes it is THOUSANDS of battles with Tier one Policarpov I-5.   

31000 personal points and 33 kills with out even trying, how can anyone enjoy doing this, it is sa, a, ad.

after reading this post i thought exactly the same, it is so wrong to do this as this will just put new players off the game.

i have just over an hour at this level and i felt guilty of killing these seals (new pilots).

so to prove a point i went down to tier 1 and made a short vid of how easy this level is and how an experienced pilot flying against new players in my opinion is an embarrassment1 to the game, 

the hall of fame should start at tier 5 to stop all this bs.

watch the vid if you like but also read my thoughts on how i and a lot of other pilots feel about this under the video.

war gaming this needs to stop now, it is wron and it is turning players away from the game just so people can pad these stats to be on top of a leader board.

it does not look good atall with hundreds of hours at tier 1.

video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcmlEMDVlNw&feature=youtu.be

PEAKY_BLINDER #30 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2046 battles
  • [TF_UK] TF_UK

View Postatlasapl, on 16 May 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Considering how easy it is to get up to tier 4, or 5 for that matter, I don’t see how this is a problem. If people want to play thousands of games in tier 1, so what, that’s their choice. It’s a game with 10 tiers, and it’s up to each player to find the tier they want to play. If stat padding is their thing, fine.

At this moment in time I have no desire to play jets, so I doubt I will bother going higher than T8. T5 to 7 seem to be a sweet spot as there are a lot of good planes (and variety) in those tiers. I am currently trying to get my head around a base 190-D.

i feel exactly the same, but this needs to have some kind of ranking so players with high numbers of battles dont meet players with low number of battles, once you reach 100 battles then upgrade the bots to the next level and only let humans with 100 or more battles in the arena, leave the seals alone to learn the game as there are lots on here that are willing to help new players and a shite tone of vids about how the game works, 

then once the player reaches 300 games in his tier 1 then put him in an arena with veteran bots and other players with over 300 battles,

this is how fighter-ace did it over 20 years ago so im sure the technology is still there,  

that way there will be no resentment or bad feelings for seal clubbers as it wont happen, 1

Then yes players can do what they xxxxxxx like as its there game and there time but they will only meet players with the same amount of experience and also introduce them to the super bots we have to deal with flying in the grownups arenas.

Dr_Ar_MG #31 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3613 battles

first of all, the old hall of fame was sorted by personal points , it was a better factor to judge ... but they changed it to win rate, and it's a big mistake from WG. but do you know why they've done it?

as I told many many times , the victory and defeat is not thing that you achieve.it's WG who tells who's the winner and who is the loser, and you think it's you. in this way... WG can drag the good customers to the top of the hall of fame.but because they are retarded they've done another mistake and thnak you EAF and friends playing low tier. you defeated the cheater company again.

anyway... in 1.9 it was my frist letter specially in low tier and when the battle was 1 vs 1 : " hi, first bots?

many times when I saw a noob playing wrong with heavy fighters , I invited them after the battle and taught them how to play. I helped many player to have time. many times I killed myself to let my friend have victory. I never tried to kill human player first ,except the players which I knew they are expert and dangerous.

I helped other players, I taught them how to play, I help them do their missions, some time as a wingman, some times as opposite player, many players knew me (my another accout). always I had invitation from players who needed help ,my country is under boycotts and  I hardly can pay money, but I bought some premiums to support my lovely game.but WG told me get the f*** out. we don't need you!! if you don't like this new game, get lost. we need new player we don't need you.

we old players really helped this game, we were the soul of this game, we made this game challenging not your idiot bots, but you WG disrespected, you new 2.0 fan disrespect us.you know.. I was a fool, I could have more win rate, more exp and silver but I wasted my time to help others.

dear EAF and other friends you are doing the right thing. keep going my bros... destroy WG!

you saw my topic " unfair battle". no body from WG told us some thing like it: we are sorry that you had bad feeling in game but you are wrong , please read this,read that, it might help you. you losed that battle because of these facts.we hope you learn the rules. have fun see you in the sky and some other BS ,  just to respect us as customers BUT no reply , no post from WG. they don't care us.the main problem of this game is not bad game play, the problem is that they don't really care about us

reverzibilni #32 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 65 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

In 1.9 i got 890 batlle in i-5,cause i farming tokens on lower tier.

But i have 1146 batlle in il40 and 1086 in hg2 too,836 batlles in jw3....

edkum #33 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:01 AM

Senior Airman

• 1512 battles
  • [MONGS] MONGS

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 18 May 2018 - 04:07 AM, said:

I helped other players, I taught them how to play, I help them do their missions, some time as a wingman, some times as opposite player, many players knew me (my another accout). 

Yep, and you fed little birds during wintertime. 

You want a medal, or what?

BravelyRanAway #34 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3652 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postedkum, on 18 May 2018 - 07:01 AM, said:

Don't forget.....working for world peace and helping old people cross roads.

_EAF_ #35 Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8586 battles

:trollface::trollface:

Edited by _EAF_, 18 May 2018 - 07:57 AM.

Dr_Ar_MG #36 Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3613 battles

View Postedkum, on 18 May 2018 - 07:01 AM, said:

oh god, another scary japanese girl :hiding:

yes, I do feed birds and working for world peace and helping old people cross roads. what's your problem?

n0_f4k3 #37 Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:52 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 96 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 17 May 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

Magic?.....are you off your meds? generally people tend to do things that they enjoy....otherwise they wouldn't do them. So he's in the HoF, big deal........I won't lose sleep over that.

Really dude you take it way to serious. well, meds........ take yours you need them! p!ss 0ff!

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
Blood-drenched pavement

Timewarp76 #38 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1138 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
IMO just a mute point really. Every wargaming title has a few people that focus on low tiers. It is what it is. A lot of times it's people that don't have premium accounts and want to get the most use of their crews and make some credits. Most players that are looking to progress are past tier I in a hand full of battles anyway so they are not really affected. 

​The point about scaring people away, well, I'll just say to those players, "toughen up." All multiplayer games that have any sort of progression system have a few veterans playing lower tiers and mostly because they feel like they can contribute more at those tiers. Gaming is a hobby in the end and every user has the right to play the game they way they choose, I mean it's their entertainment right?
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

080kolta #39 Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

Senior Airman

• 2743 battles

it's not the players that make the peoples going , it's the game that do not make them coming !  ."plus" the old players have loose the good physics of the first version , we are punished there ! 

so what do we have today to make it fun ? it's human that some of the guys invest in what give a little control to what goes . 

so new players meet some Farmers in tier one ? any way this game is setted up to provide it … 

Edited by 080kolta, 18 May 2018 - 09:58 AM.

Horcan #40 Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5227 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 18 May 2018 - 05:07 AM, said:

first of all, the old hall of fame was sorted by personal points , it was a better factor to judge ... but they changed it to win rate, and it's a big mistake from WG. but do you know why they've done it?

as I told many many times , the victory and defeat is not thing that you achieve.it's WG who tells who's the winner and who is the loser, and you think it's you. in this way... WG can drag the good customers to the top of the hall of fame.but because they are retarded they've done another mistake and thnak you EAF and friends playing low tier. you defeated the cheater company again.

anyway... in 1.9 it was my frist letter specially in low tier and when the battle was 1 vs 1 : " hi, first bots?

many times when I saw a noob playing wrong with heavy fighters , I invited them after the battle and taught them how to play. I helped many player to have time. many times I killed myself to let my friend have victory. I never tried to kill human player first ,except the players which I knew they are expert and dangerous.

I helped other players, I taught them how to play, I help them do their missions, some time as a wingman, some times as opposite player, many players knew me (my another accout). always I had invitation from players who needed help ,my country is under boycotts and  I hardly can pay money, but I bought some premiums to support my lovely game.but WG told me get the f*** out. we don't need you!! if you don't like this new game, get lost. we need new player we don't need you.

we old players really helped this game, we were the soul of this game, we made this game challenging not your idiot bots, but you WG disrespected, you new 2.0 fan disrespect us.you know.. I was a fool, I could have more win rate, more exp and silver but I wasted my time to help others.

dear EAF and other friends you are doing the right thing. keep going my bros... destroy WG!

you saw my topic " unfair battle". no body from WG told us some thing like it: we are sorry that you had bad feeling in game but you are wrong , please read this,read that, it might help you. you losed that battle because of these facts.we hope you learn the rules. have fun see you in the sky and some other BS ,  just to respect us as customers BUT no reply , no post from WG. they don't care us.the main problem of this game is not bad game play, the problem is that they don't really care about us

You know, if you click on the columns with game played, damage to planes, kills etc, it magically sort to whatever and EAF is not first in all. Just cause HoF first and default is win rate doesnt mean its the only ranking.But youre right, its missing personal rating.

Edited by Horcan, 18 May 2018 - 10:15 AM.

Also tagged with Sealclubbing, tier 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users