Hello to everyone old and new

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Poll: likelihood (59 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battles in order to participate this poll.

Chances of shooting me if you see me in game?

1. #Lifegoals (10 votes [16.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.95%

2. Challenge Accepted (24 votes [40.68%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.68%

3. Nothing New (14 votes [23.73%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.73%

4. Voted Who?! (11 votes [18.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.64%

Vote Hide poll

eekeeboo #1 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:35 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

Hello all, 

First I would like to announce that I have the pleasure of taking over as the Community Manager for World of Warplanes Europe. 

For those who know me (for good or bad!) you will know that I am passionate about this game, I've been around a long time, that I will try my best to help drive this game forward with your help.  

For those who don't know me, I have been playing world of warplanes on and off since the closed beta. I've got every tech tree plane in the game. I've won various contests and tournaments in the game. I willingly and enjoy helping new people where I can. 

I will leave for now before I make another wall of text post:hiding:. Wishing everyone a good day and I look forward to working with everyone to make the game and these forums a positive environment for players. 

Eviscerador #2 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:48 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 2597 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

I'm surprised. A bold move by Wargamming to appoint a previous player as community manager. 

As long as you keep your point of view about the game, including constructive criticism, and you keep the events and the contest comming, it is ok for me.

Looking forward to shot you down in game :playing: again.

eekeeboo #3 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostEviscerador, on 31 May 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I'm surprised. A bold move by Wargamming to appoint a previous player as community manager. 

As long as you keep your point of view about the game, including constructive criticism, and you keep the events and the contest comming, it is ok for me.

Looking forward to shot you down in game :playing: again.

At least you will know some of your pains and joys with the game! 

As you may have read before Criticism is welcome as long as it's constructive and helpful. 

Challenge Accepted! 

Spoiler

Spartan_93 #4 Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:06 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 700 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

First, nice to hear it and "very welcome" :great:

Second. Shooting you if i see you ingame? Sorry, but i don't see names or clantags ingame. But i will shoot you even without knowing it is you :P

Third. Some events and contest would be great, like the good old times. Some Screenshot-contest or some MS Paint contest.

Nytril #5 Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:14 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4677 battles

Omg, wait til I tell eekeeboo you've nicked his name! 

Hahaha, we're all doomed.

Wondered why you weren't discussing spotted dick with priolia yesterday on her stream.

eekeeboo #6 Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostSpartan_93, on 31 May 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

First, nice to hear it and "very welcome" :great:

Second. Shooting you if i see you ingame? Sorry, but i don't see names or clantags ingame. But i will shoot you even without knowing it is you :P

Third. Some events and contest would be great, like the good old times. Some Screenshot-contest or some MS Paint contest.

I can promise nothing, but I would like to say right now I have plans to help promote vitality in the community in and out of the forums. Plus with a future update coming that is hopefully going to return replays, this will open a lot of opportunities! 

View PostCyclonite_, on 31 May 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

Wondered why you weren't discussing spotted dick with priolia yesterday on her stream.

Hello! 

Unfortunately no personal PC for over a week now, while also being understandably busy. I look forward to getting back into the community actively and spreading knowledge of the British delicacy spotted dick! 

Spoiler

Edited by eekeeboo, 31 May 2018 - 09:32 AM.

zen_monk_ #7 Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 4643 battles
  • [__] __

Welcome, and thank you for a fast reply on my mission exchange question.

Fly (and moderate) safe!

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

BiBaBummsebiene #8 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1012 battles
  • [JG26] JG26

Hey eekeeboo,

nice to See WG wants to connect to the Community again.

As I am Not an english native speaker, may I ask if there will be further WG staff for e.g. german forum? (As we are completly left alone since months now as the 2nd biggest european forum part)

greetings,

BiBa

[JG26] Jagdgeschwader 26

[-ELBE] Heimatschutzstaffel

wenn wir Ein' saufen dann steh ich für zwei, und geht es ans Sterben......ICH bin dabei

jakub_czyli_ja #9 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:08 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 2742 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Brownnosing for months finally brought effect.

Other thing is how much time there was ethically dubious time of being on WG payroll and keeping that fact in secret.

Priolia #10 Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:28 AM

Mrs. WoWP Supertest

• Customer Service
  • 24 battles

View PostCyclonite_, on 31 May 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

He didn't since his PC is not shipped yet I think. But I'm looking forward for more cooking shows on my WoWP streams for sure :trollface:
And at least you will have another WG stuff member streaming and capable (even more then me, let's admit it :) ) for answering your questions, thought it can result in his twich channed followers growth and reducing of mine...hmm :amazed:

Silentraz #11 Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 649 battles
  • [WILD] WILD

What about a bug with calculating premium bonus for experience? Before 2.0 and in WOT/WOWS Premium time gives 50% more compared to no-premium.

After 2.0 it is only +50% like camo. So when x3 for 1st win with premium we do not get 4,5 more than basen, but only 3,5.

Wargaming - Oszuści

Wpis zostanie usunięty i odpowiednie przeprosiny zostaną zamieszczone, jeśli zostanie udowodnione, że WG nie oszukuje klientów.

Polskie forum, niemiecki personel - historia lubi się powtarzać.

raketak_ #12 Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5940 battles

Community Manager which really play game? I don't believe :)

Nice to see you there

GonerNL #13 Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5065 battles

Welcome!!

Will you also be active on Reddit like SonicPariah ??

Edited by GonerNL, 31 May 2018 - 12:18 PM.

AngryChilli #14 Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 10222 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Gratulation eekeeboo:great:

eekeeboo #15 Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 31 May 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

Welcome, and thank you for a fast reply on my mission exchange question.

Fly (and moderate) safe!

You are more than welcome, if all goes well I shall be ever present to help where and when I can on the forums.

View PostBiBaBummsebiene, on 31 May 2018 - 10:06 AM, said:

Hey eekeeboo,

nice to See WG wants to connect to the Community again.

As I am Not an english native speaker, may I ask if there will be further WG staff for e.g. german forum? (As we are completly left alone since months now as the 2nd biggest european forum part) 

I do not know the particulars for staff presence in the other language sections of the forums. I will slowly be making my rounds using google translate! So as long as you're willing to forgive some funky translation issues I will endeavor to frequent all sections of the forums. 

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 May 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

Brownnosing for months finally brought effect.

Other thing is how much time there was ethically dubious time of being on WG payroll and keeping that fact in secret.

Nice to see you being your usual positive influencing self! At least now I can say I am working for wargarming for a few days. Previously I attempted to be objective and reasonable on any matter. Otherwise I look forward to dealing with your positive attitude in the future! 

View PostSilentraz, on 31 May 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

What about a bug with calculating premium bonus for experience? Before 2.0 and in WOT/WOWS Premium time gives 50% more compared to no-premium.

After 2.0 it is only +50% like camo. So when x3 for 1st win with premium we do not get 4,5 more than basen, but only 3,5.

I'm not sure on the specifics on your question. If you could provide more detail or provide the relevant information in the patch feedback thread? I know that various planes in the past have had issue with premium time bonus calculations. But as far as I'm aware all percentage bonuses for premium time and first wins etc are all calculated on the very base xp that you earn. So that it does not end up as a cumulative effective on xp calculations. 

View Postraketak_, on 31 May 2018 - 12:01 PM, said:

Community Manager which really play game? I don't believe :)

Nice to see you there

Thank-you and Nice to see you here also. I'm looking forward to my bomb trap and rocket kill medals count going sky high! :izmena:

eekeeboo #16 Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:30 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 31 May 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Welcome!!

Will you also be active on Reddit like SonicPariah ??

Thank-you I have plans for Reddit that I cannot reveal just yet, but I would like to provide information to the community I do have various plans for increasing the feel of presence and representation of Wargaming WOWP EU on various social media platforms. Though I hope for understanding that this will take some time to achieve, not expecting instantaneous results. 

View PostAngryChilli, on 31 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

Gratulation eekeeboo:great:

Thank-you very much and nice to see you're still around! 

Silentraz #17 Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 649 battles
  • [WILD] WILD

Ticket 4436735 (in PL, but images should explain)

For Example there is x2 bonus for 1st win and I have premium account

I win with 800 base XP.

In WOWP before 1.9, WOT and WOWS I earn (800 x 2) x 1,5 XP = 1600 x 1,5 XP = 2400 XP

In WOWP after 2.0 I earn only (800 x (2 + 0,5) = 2000 XP.

There was not patchnotes about this and it is not related with premium time description. Support told that they will send the message for developers, but from 17 November no promised answer.

Wargaming - Oszuści

Wpis zostanie usunięty i odpowiednie przeprosiny zostaną zamieszczone, jeśli zostanie udowodnione, że WG nie oszukuje klientów.

Polskie forum, niemiecki personel - historia lubi się powtarzać.

Clean #18 Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4832 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

Thanks for taking the time to support this great game. It has the potential to grow into something much better.

It is a good move by WG to put someone between them and the players of whom some have actually paid a considerable amount of money into the game.

I hope with you in place you will act as a catalyst to deal with issues that arise such as bugs, balancing and performance.

Good luck in your role and I hope people give you the chance you deserve before making their minds up about bias and openness.

I like suet pudding by the way. Very easy to make in the microwave, egg, milk, flower and suet. If I added raisins and sultanas would that make it spotted dick?

BiBaBummsebiene #19 Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1012 battles
  • [JG26] JG26

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

I do not know the particulars for staff presence in the other language sections of the forums. I will slowly be making my rounds using google translate! So as long as you're willing to forgive some funky translation issues I will endeavor to frequent all sections of the forums.

Perfect and thanks for already visiting the german section!

Have fun catching up all the issues the com were left alone with for nearly half a year. You will have to work hard the first moth to get over all the problems. I hope the best for you/us/WG.

Congrats again and thumbs up!

greetings,

BiBa

[JG26] Jagdgeschwader 26

[-ELBE] Heimatschutzstaffel

wenn wir Ein' saufen dann steh ich für zwei, und geht es ans Sterben......ICH bin dabei

Berendil #20 Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 1191 battles
  • [SP504] SP504

Hi eekeeboo, nice to have you here!

Berendil aka Fitzlibutzli

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users