Jump to content


Hello to everyone old and new


  • Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Poll: likelihood (57 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battles in order to participate this poll.

Chances of shooting me if you see me in game?

  1. #Lifegoals (9 votes [15.79%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 15.79%

  2. Challenge Accepted (23 votes [40.35%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 40.35%

  3. Nothing New (14 votes [24.56%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 24.56%

  4. Who?! (11 votes [19.30%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 19.30%

Vote Hide poll

BravelyRanAway #121 Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:07 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2561 battles
  • 955
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Many bugs appear to have been ironed out since eekeeboo became the Community Manager.......coincidence or a man on a mission?....I'll go with the latter.:honoring:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


eekeeboo #122 Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 18 July 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

Many bugs appear to have been ironed out since eekeeboo became the Community Manager.......coincidence or a man on a mission?....I'll go with the latter.:honoring:

 

The developers are working hard and have done an outstanding job. Hopefully it can get more recognition! I call coincidence ;) :honoring:

dreambill #123 Posted 19 July 2018 - 03:57 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1930 battles
  • 604
  • [GR-12] GR-12
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013
If they take seriously your to do list and deliver, they'll get recognition, assure them.

Hal_Leuco #124 Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:32 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2497 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

Hello, I would like to ask two questions:

- German Bombers will have a full tech line (up to tier X)?

- Other nations (US, UK and Soviet) will have their own Bombers line as Germany?



eekeeboo #125 Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:24 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostHal_Leuco, on 25 July 2018 - 08:32 PM, said:

Hello, I would like to ask two questions:

- German Bombers will have a full tech line (up to tier X)?

- Other nations (US, UK and Soviet) will have their own Bombers line as Germany?

 

German bombers are planned, but for the extent and when is yet unknown. 

Other nations will also have bombers, but like above the details are yet unknown or cannot be shared. 



zgubny #126 Posted 26 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5093 battles
  • 840
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 18 July 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Many bugs appear to have been ironed out since eekeeboo became the Community Manager.......coincidence or a man on a mission?....I'll go with the latter.:honoring:

 

yeah like the chat for example ? the chat is still out of work ...... coincidence or not ?

eekeeboo #127 Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postzgubny, on 26 July 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

 

yeah like the chat for example ? the chat is still out of work ...... coincidence or not ?

 

Refer to previous reply where I am not only using the chat but the flight system too. 

zgubny #128 Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5093 battles
  • 840
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View Posteekeeboo, on 26 July 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

 

Refer to previous reply where I am not only using the chat but the flight system too. 

 

now the chat is ok ! it's cool ...

R0I #129 Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:51 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 25 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    08-12-2015
Challenge Accepted  but no respawn.:teethhappy:

 

i invite interested pilots from all servers to subscribe for the  salty sky event at:

 

https://wowp.ovh

Let's battle !


eekeeboo #130 Posted 25 August 2018 - 11:26 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostR0I, on 24 August 2018 - 11:51 PM, said:

Challenge Accepted  but no respawn.:teethhappy:

 

if i can still evade as I used to, that's not a problem. 

deathtrooper #131 Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Beta Tester
  • 1192 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    11-24-2012

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

Hello all, 

 

First I would like to announce that I have the pleasure of taking over as the Community Manager for World of Warplanes Europe. 

 

For those who know me (for good or bad!) you will know that I am passionate about this game, I've been around a long time, that I will try my best to help drive this game forward with your help.  

 

For those who don't know me, I have been playing world of warplanes on and off since the closed beta. I've got every tech tree plane in the game. I've won various contests and tournaments in the game. I willingly and enjoy helping new people where I can. 

 

I will leave for now before I make another wall of text post:hiding:. Wishing everyone a good day and I look forward to working with everyone to make the game and these forums a positive environment for players. 

 

and why is the server down AGAIN! this time without announcement 

eekeeboo #132 Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:17 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postdeathtrooper, on 30 August 2018 - 08:02 AM, said:

 

and why is the server down AGAIN! this time without announcement 

 

This one? 

 http://forum.worldof...121#entry569121

 


Vule777 #133 Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    02-28-2017

Hay-Ho, I'm WoT noob bot and I made real mess on their forum so I come here too. :D

 

I'm not that good player but I like the game very much and I'm getting better every day, but the biggest problem is classes, for example when I'm playing only attackers for couple days I forget to play lights.

 

Anyhow, I voted number 1, If I see you you will be my mission, even if you are in my team. :D

 

 

If I may, maybe it's wrong topic, but I must said. You pissed me of with that warning but on other side You are the greatest here, you answer everything, you participate and trying to help, I really appreciate that.

 

And no, I'm not sucking. Everyone who "knows" me know that I don't like mods in general very much. :)

 

But I will kill you anyway. :)


Edited by Vule777, 10 September 2018 - 07:23 PM.


eekeeboo #134 Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:35 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostVule777, on 10 September 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

 

:izmena:



_Desper #135 Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1745 battles
  • 1,151
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posteekeeboo, on 10 September 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

:izmena:

 

When we will see you play in game? I play 2 months every day I never seen you in battle. 


eekeeboo #136 Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:11 AM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Post_Desper, on 11 September 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

 

When we will see you play in game? I play 2 months every day I never seen you in battle. 

 

That's because I am generally at work doing things for the game outside the game. You will see me play when streaming, testing for events or any other time. I spend most of my time testing for bugs in-game and helping answer questions rather than getting to actually play as much as I used to. There are people who see me, the "we" you mention would fall under "you" and you will see me when you see me! 

_Desper #137 Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1745 battles
  • 1,151
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 September 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

 

That's because I am generally at work doing things for the game outside the game. You will see me play when streaming, testing for events or any other time. I spend most of my time testing for bugs in-game and helping answer questions rather than getting to actually play as much as I used to. There are people who see me, the "we" you mention would fall under "you" and you will see me when you see me! 

 

I seen you stream on NA server or playing WoWS and LOL. But never WoWP EU.

Edited by _Desper, 11 September 2018 - 12:01 PM.


eekeeboo #138 Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:40 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4458 battles
  • 2,413
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Post_Desper, on 11 September 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

 

 

I've stream on EU on every occasion apart from the EU server being down or the time we had no floor on EU. You are free to set up your own alert to ring alarm bells when I log into wowp and play on the EU server so you don't miss it. 

 

I play all sorts of games, not exclusively WoWP, especially when I have completed every action in WoWP for events etc, while other games currently have things to complete for shiny things. From ships ranked, the new Tanks personal missions and when friends want to play LoL with me or other games, it helps to be sociable. 

 

It is not advised to work on/with a game all day and then spend only that time playing that game and nothing else. 



R0I #139 Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:10 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 25 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    08-12-2015

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 September 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

 

I've stream on EU on every occasion apart from the EU server being down or the time we had no floor on EU. You are free to set up your own alert to ring alarm bells when I log into wowp and play on the EU server so you don't miss it. 

 

I play all sorts of games, not exclusively WoWP, especially when I have completed every action in WoWP for events etc, while other games currently have things to complete for shiny things. From ships ranked, the new Tanks personal missions and when friends want to play LoL with me or other games, it helps to be sociable. 

 

It is not advised to work on/with a game all day and then spend only that time playing that game and nothing else. 

 

off topic: my kids wants me to install LOL and fort***

they are 12-15 years old is that games enough respectful for kids ? :ohmy:


Edited by R0I, 11 September 2018 - 03:11 PM.

 

i invite interested pilots from all servers to subscribe for the  salty sky event at:

 

https://wowp.ovh

Let's battle !





4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users