Hello to everyone old and new

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Poll: likelihood (43 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battles in order to participate this poll.

Chances of shooting me if you see me in game?

1. #Lifegoals (6 votes [13.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.95%

2. Challenge Accepted (18 votes [41.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.86%

3. Nothing New (11 votes [25.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.58%

4. Who?! (8 votes [18.60%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.60%

Vote Hide poll

serbsproud_4c #21 Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 181 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

View PostPriolia, on 31 May 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

He didn't since his PC is not shipped yet I think. But I'm looking forward for more cooking shows on my WoWP streams for sure :trollface:
And at least you will have another WG stuff member streaming and capable (even more then me, let's admit it :) ) for answering your questions, thought it can result in his twich channed followers growth and reducing of mine...hmm :amazed:

jabbasDaD #22 Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2062 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
Warm welcome to a staff member  rly playing . And thank you for the funky german translation :trollface:

eekeeboo #23 Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:28 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View PostBiBaBummsebiene, on 31 May 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Perfect and thanks for already visiting the german section!

Have fun catching up all the issues the com were left alone with for nearly half a year. You will have to work hard the first moth to get over all the problems. I hope the best for you/us/WG.

Congrats again and thumbs up!

greetings,

BiBa

Thank-you and be patient with some replies in future when i attempt to use actual translation services than start accidentally insulting people! 

View PostBerendil, on 31 May 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hi eekeeboo, nice to have you here!

Berendil aka Fitzlibutzli

Thank-you Firzi and hello! Welcome, now i know who you are, you cannot escape! 

eekeeboo #24 Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View PostjabbasDaD, on 31 May 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

Warm welcome to a staff member  rly playing . And thank you for the funky german translation :trollface:

You are welcome! Now hopefully you know just because i don't reply, doesn't mean I'm not reading! It's because of my lack of multi lingual capabilities! 

View Postserbsproud_4c, on 31 May 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

Priolia is and has been a fantastic source of information for the player base. I hope to act as a conduit to that information that is provided but some have been unsure where to access. 

jakub_czyli_ja #25 Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1631 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Priolia is and has been a fantastic source of information for the player base. I hope to act as a conduit to that information that is provided but some have been unsure where to access.

Maybe for some playerbase, but not for WoWP.eu playerbase.

Whole 6 posts: http://forum.worldof...ch&fromsearch=1

The longest post is kinda ironic, because it seems that very little had been changed since a year, and most issues reported then are still present now.

Or maybe there is some alternative account?

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Sturmbringer_ #26 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 652 battles
Gongrats eekeeboo, cool to have a veteran player CM here. And thx for letting the translation fun begin in german sub forum :)

eekeeboo #27 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 May 2018 - 03:43 PM, said:

Perhaps you would like to search more about the things Priolia has done for the community before you cast judgement? 

View PostSturmbringer_, on 31 May 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

Gongrats eekeeboo, cool to have a veteran player CM here. And thx for letting the translation fun begin in german sub forum :)

Hello! And thank-you. I'm not sure I can have "fun" translating in german too often, but I just wanted to poke my head in there to let you know if i don't reply... it's for that issue! But I will be reading regularly and keeping an eye on things where I can! 

johncarps #28 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 665 battles

congrats

they take a real player who come from clan which, i think, love the dogfight and the intelligent game

i hope it's a sign that wowp would come a plane game again

Merci à tous les joueurs croisés et au plaisir ;-)

LORDDOOMSDAY #29 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 179 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

Ekee wtf? WG staff? XD. 

Nice to c u again. Good luck. 

UNFORGIVEN CEO

Kings of the Baltic

eekeeboo #30 Posted 31 May 2018 - 04:54 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View Postjohncarps, on 31 May 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

congrats

they take a real player who come from clan which, i think, love the dogfight and the intelligent game

i hope it's a sign that wowp would come a plane game again

Thank-you and hello again! I hope to see you in the skies again also, I haven't seen your name in a while. 

View PostLORDDOOMSDAY, on 31 May 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Ekee wtf? WG staff? XD. 

Nice to c u again. Good luck. 

Nice to see yourself again as well. I hope you've been having fun in my hiatus (Not toooo much fun though :sceptic:)

BravelyRanAway #31 Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1842 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Congratulations to you eekeeboo, hope it works out, nice choice by WG.:honoring:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

jakub_czyli_ja #32 Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1631 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Perhaps you would like to search more about the things Priolia has done for the community before you cast judgement?

Perhaps I'm too lazy, and full of disbelief, so please enlighten anybody that doubts.

Is possible, things outside of paygrade.

Because after all she is WG employee and earns for her life by doing this game and by that creating this game' community.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

omglaserspewpew #33 Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1336 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
Eek, I still think you're a delusional masochist ( :trollface: ), but hey, maybe, maybe you can kick some things in motion around here, before it all grinds to a complete halt. Good luck.

Diminios #34 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

Senior Airman

• 805 battles
  • [MONGS] MONGS

(officially) Congrats, eek!

Regarding the poll, been there, done that, got shot down.

angelmichel #35 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 3507 battles
  • [MONGS] MONGS
Oh hell yeah here's my boy, congrats!
Where's the "I don't want to die" in the poll? That's not how you educated me
(Pssst, where's my free premium, now?)

Franco_Scala #36 Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

Hey Eekeeboo

I'm going to put any cynicism and doubt aside for the moment and say that I'm happy to see somebody with a good attitude and knowledge of the game acting as a medium here between Wargaming and the players. 

Words cannot express how little interest I have in wasting time watching other people play video games to get any info on the game, or traipsing about to other sites like Reddit to get any news and clarity. At the top of the page it says 'World of Warplanes: Official European Forum' so I'm hoping now that will be more than just a joke.

I did say I'd consider re-installing the game if Wargaming started properly communicating with the players and treating it's player base decently and got the game running in a decent state.

Looks like your presence here in an official capacity could be the start of success on the former point....but, and I'm sure I'm not alone here, can you tell us what's being done to sort out all the genuine grievances people have with the game; ie. Crashes, bugs and glitches - clan functionality - processing feedback on game modes and events?

I would love to come back and get in the sky for more fun, but I can't keep supporting a p**s-take by a company infamous for treating it's player-base badly. So, what's what?

Best wishes regardless, hope this works out for the better.

eekeeboo #37 Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:57 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 31 May 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

Congratulations to you eekeeboo, hope it works out, nice choice by WG.:honoring:

Thank-you! Here's hoping that all works out and one day I get my shiny pink spitfire camo! :playing:

View Postomglaserspewpew, on 31 May 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

Eek, I still think you're a delusional masochist ( :trollface: ), but hey, maybe, maybe you can kick some things in motion around here, before it all grinds to a complete halt. Good luck.

Of course I'm a masochist! Reverse controls and no UI ring a bell? And here's hoping you can help keep things in motion also. 

View PostDiminios, on 31 May 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

(officially) Congrats, eek!

Regarding the poll, been there, done that, got shot down.

Thank-you! I remember now such thing! I'm innocent! :trollface:

View Postangelmichel, on 31 May 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

Oh hell yeah here's my boy, congrats!
Where's the "I don't want to die" in the poll? That's not how you educated me
(Pssst, where's my free premium, now?)

Thank-you to you also! I'm sure I'll be taught a lesson or two in the upcoming months, now more people know my name! As for the free premium? It's in the post it's been sent by GAA mail. 

View PostFranco_Scala, on 31 May 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

Hello! Though I hope to bring more information to the forums from outside sources. At the very least I'll be here to pass on and do what I can to help whom I can. 

Edited by eekeeboo, 01 June 2018 - 10:30 AM.

eekeeboo #38 Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:15 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

Here's some direct feedback for you from Priolia with regards to some of the concerns mentioned in the forum.

Crashes.

Starting from 2.0 we were constantly working on removing OOM (Out of memory) crash from the top of the game crashes list. We removed all severe performance peaks by 2.0.2 that allowed us to see the next layer of performance issues. After that we added texture streaming for static and part of dynamic objects and this moved the main performance load from CPU to GPU and finally in 2.0.4.12 we moved OOM crashes from the top of the  game crashes list. And in it' s turn this moved us to the next layer of performance issues which was constantly hidden from us because of OOM crashes. So next steps will be taken towards further game logic and load distribution optimization.

Bugs.

90% of reported bugs are knows issues and you probably want to know that bug fixes can only be delivered with the updates, so if you report stuff and there's no update it means that we know the issue but it is not fixed yet.  Also bugs have priorities. Not all the bugs get the highest priority. Please make sure you report to Support  - preferably. Please know that we’ve raised the priority for WoWP reports for Support so the tickets reach dev team faster. Also please mind that support can give advises and solve issues mostly on account and in-game property, and in most of the cases won’t be able to advise anything on game client issues as those need to be investigated first. 

Glitches

This it probably about server performance + bugs. Which would have the same answer as above. Except just that server glitches sometime can be caused by user internet connection and global internet connection issues in data centers. All server issues are monitored by Global WG Server support department and every incident gets a proper notification to the development team.

Clan functionality

This is a bit stuck at the moment because of the clans transferring and separating from other games clans system. Work had to be finished already but there’s a delay due to technical and team overload reasons. 

Processing feedback

This is what I hope will be improved with a new CM on EU. The development team have to have back their regular community feedback digests which was interrupted due to EU WoWP Publishing Team reorganization.

britinmadrid #39 Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3940 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

Nice to see - thank you!

Hope to see the next patch soon … I think we're all looking forward to it.

deaxter_hero #40 Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2524 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
Hi eekee, so your "mysterious" travel to Paris is finally and officially explained now :). A hearty wish of good luck in your new position, I sincerely hope it will help to fulfil EU´s community´s secret dreams of being listened to for a change. Of course you shall be but one wheel in the greater machine of WG and therefore will have your limitations but nevertheless I wish you that your enthusiasm for the game lives on and helps everybody - WG as well as the rest of us who love this game and who have been around for a while. So good luck again! :honoring:

Something for 1.9 stats nerds ;) ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users