Achievements medals tokens grades

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Isoruku_Yamamoto #1 Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1704 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Notice: layout & content are still in progress, but here's the raw draft so far. 

This article is meant to provide an overview of which medals exist and, more specifically, which of these bring tokens.

It also discusses the mechanisms of getting battle mission grades.

Grades

Each aircraft has its own role in battle & in order to encourage you to play for this, grades have been introduced. Each type has 3 criteria in which it can perform to get grades.

I’ll update the precise requirements for each aircraft type and mark (I refer to the stripes you get while building up for grades as marks).

Fighters: Shoot down planes, gain capture points (by shooting down planes in hostile or neutral sectors) & shoot down planes in your sectors to defend.

Multiroles: Capture sectors, gain capture points, shoot down planes in your sectors to defend.

Heavy fighters: Capture sectors, gain capture points, shoot down planes.

Ground attack: Destroy sections, gain capture points, capture sectors.

Bombers: Destroy sections, gain capture points, capture sectors.

You can get up to 5 marks in each category, the sum of all marks determines your grade:

5th grade: 4 marks

4th grade: 7 marks

3rd grade: 9 marks

2nd grade: 11 marks

1st grade: 13 marks.

Note that to obtain first grade you do not need full efficiency in each category. You can reach 5th grade by doing objectives in only one category, 3rd grade by doing objectives in two categories.

Unlocking your first grade will get you one token (only for the first time for the day, in tier IV+).

Medals & achievements

Epic (1 token for first medal of the day):
Each epic achievement yields 1 token when gained the first time of the day. Epic achievements can be obtained in tier IV and higher.

Marseille: 17 aerial kills in 1 sortie and winning.
McCampbell: 10 aerial kills in 1 sortie and winning. The 10 in streak must include 1 of all 5 types.

Langs medal: destroy 15 ground targets in a sortie & win the battle

akamatsu.png AkamatsuFigther: 400 cap points for destroying aerial in a sortie

LambertMultirole: 400 cap points in a sortie

mcguire.png McGuireHeavy: 400 cap points in a sortie

Kozhedub: Destroy 5 aircraft from the enemy combat group after squall and surviveervice awards also drop 1 token for the first time its achieved on a day

Golubev: Destroy 3 enemy aircraft with rockets in 1 sortie and win the battle

Gabreski: Destroy 10 aerial targets and 7 ground targets in a sortie and win

Tips to get the medal: since you'll be needing both ground damage and aerial kills, it does not make sense to take a fighter or a bomber. 

Multiroles are a good choice, since you can make aerial kills and try to pick off the last bits of structures that are already heavily damaged. 
Do mind that you have to win AND do all of the requirements in a single sortie, so make sure you survive while getting the medal!

yefimov.png EfimovGround attack: 400 cap points in a sortie

DoolittleBomber: 400 cap points in a sortie

Service awards (1 token for first medal of the day):

There are a number of other service awards as well, but these do not yield tokens. Service awards also drop 1 token for the first time its achieved on a day and they can be obtained in tier IV+.  

Winged legend: Gain over 14k personal points in a battle

Hero of the Sky Badge: Obtain the highest grade (you only need grade 5, so you need 13 out of 15 grade marks).

Service awards: No tokens

These are merely to indicate you’re doing well, but you do not get tokens for them. The awards are only given at tier IV+.

Maximum efficiency badges (8 different): This badge indicates that you have gained the maximum efficiency in a certain aircraft type battle mission. The battle mission is your progress towards tokens, which is explained above. As each topic has a maximum of 5 marks, a badge is obtained for having 5 marks in 1 category. Increasing your performance in that category after obtained the corresponding badge no longer leads to an increase in grades.

ace.png Ace: destroy 20 aerial targets in a battle

Thunder: Gain 400 cap points by destroying ground targets

Conqueror: Obtain 450 cap points

Guardian: Get 250 cap point for destroying enemy aircraft flying over sectors that are in your (your teams) control. Otherwise interpretable as: get 250 defense points.

Predator: Assist in making at least 10 kills in 1 battle.

Of course there are numerous smaller awards which dont count as epic or as service awards, ill add these later. 

Isoruku_Yamamoto

Attached Files

• Attached File   gabreski_medal.png   21.77K

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 10 June 2018 - 12:13 PM.

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 2925 battles
  • [__] __
Thank you, Yamamoto San.

eekeeboo #3 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:13 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3777 battles
Good work! I look forward to seeing this evolve into an excellent guide! I do suggest when time permits trying to separate some of the text. I'd happily help you with this if you need, I know from my experiences, some people see text and run away :teethhappy:

mcpipo #4 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:09 AM

Senior Airman

• 5686 battles
  • [--R--] --R--
about madals and achievements, why are they wanishing? where are my medals gone? have send a ticket about that problem and it was closed without resolving the problem,that was two months ago,the support brains have said that this problem will be resolved with upcoming patches and what do you know....checking something in my archive ive seen that MORE medals and achievement are simply gone erased....wtf??? 

dreambill #5 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1194 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

Exactly what I was asking for a few days ago! Thanks m8!

Now this has to be permanent pinned somehow and easily noticed and accessible.

(Graphic additions of metals and badges would be good too, but I know this is WGs work and not yours)

(Eekee could ask this to be done by WG, I suppose, in fact I would love to have this info in an instructions page into the game itself)

Again well done and Thanks!

Edited by dreambill, 10 June 2018 - 08:53 AM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #6 Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1704 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postdreambill, on 10 June 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

Exactly what I was asking for a few days ago! Thanks m8!

Now this has to be permanent pinned somehow and easily noticed and accessible.

(Graphic additions of metals and badges would be good too, but I know this is WGs work and not yours)

(Eekee could ask this to be done by WG, I suppose, in fact I would love to have this info in an instructions page into the game itself)

Again well done and Thanks!

I've tried doing the images, but the problem is i dont know how to embed them properly- right now it just gives a link to the attachment. 

I'll try to figure this out & expand the list later on, but of course i want to make some playing hours as well. 

View Postzen_monk_, on 09 June 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

Isoroku mate, feel free co copy/paste this in your OP. It's easier to follow the text.

And eekeeboo, delete this too if OP decides to change it (or not).

Thank you both!

@zen_monk_ thanks for doing the layout for me, for now i've just taken it over the way you posted it. I will continu to update this topic. 

Isoruku_Yamamoto #7 Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1704 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
I've succefully added an image to the gabreski, but it links to the old wiki page & there is no page with a complete overview- which is the problem to begin with. 

@Eekeeboo is there any chance you could help me with this?

eekeeboo #8 Posted 10 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3777 battles

View Postmcpipo, on 10 June 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

I know there was a problem with this for some people. As far as I know it was fixed if you sent a ticket to support and it would be manually fixed. I think with the patch coming soon it may be quicker to wait than wait for the support system to go through completely. 

View Postdreambill, on 10 June 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

When things are put into place, there will be a dedicated guide area. I would move the thread now, but I know how many people look on gameplay right now. So I'm leaving it here for now. 

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 10 June 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

No worries it is slightly funky. The best way is to upload the images to a hosting site like imgur. Then click on the "picture" icon when you post (next to the youtube icon) and then you past the link to the image address. It should then allow you to keep going. So what I usually have to do, which takes a lot of time is to screenshot of the whole page and then cut each medal then save it as an individual picture on imgur and so on. 

Also tagged with Achievements, medals, tokens, grades

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users