For God's sake that's what I was talking about!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_Vagonbrei_ #1 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

Senior Airman

• 3221 battles
  • [WOTMP] WOTMP

Got into battle, doing my duty and suddenly the game freeze for a sec and crash to windows.

"Okay puck it! Watch F1."

A few hours later relogin to game and what did I see? Ghost missions on battle sheet and all my pucking daily crappos has been replaced again! (Second time just in two weeks).

Only the low tier needed for the 10 token to complete and the middle tier for the 4 token (don't remember what was the 1 token but nocare). 28 token loss in about two weeks by idiotic bug or whatever.

A long ago completed mission is there too. "XP Fever" was for the XF-85.

And on the sheet one of the daily missions appear also "Rain of bullets" says completed, but HELL these missions cannot be done only in conquest mode! What the heck?! However this mission is not in the list anymore since all 3 has been switched.

Just one simple question I have left: How for the love of damn am I supposed to finish these missions if I can't get a chance to complete 'em by a crappy bug.

Its way more than enough frustrating to being forced down to lowtier realy not need such client yolos.

(Wisit support? No thanks.)

eekeeboo #2 Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:48 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3766 battles
I will do what I can to raise awareness at the devs and check this. But it will be suggested you submit a ticket so all the data can be sent off along with the screenshots. Frustrating I know, but the framework we have to work with right now. 

Jonagus #3 Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3793 battles

You know that wisdom saying that say: "If the worse come to worst" that is in big letters in the wall of Wowp developers and always in this game. Yesterday I was claiming that the daily mission of the command centers was extremelly dificult to be completed, but I have already completed on tier VIII to X and in V to VII and I was trying to find out stadistically how many games I would need to be succesfull in the mission in tier I to IV but WG solve my problem, they renew the mission, by themselves, are not they wonderful people?

I am speechless to express how deeplly I love this guys of wargaming, It is dificult to me to explain myself, but I am sure intelligent people as you are dont need many words to understand what I mean, right now I am so happy, I would run to expend some money on WG, right now ...

Jonagus

Jonagus

Ulicum #4 Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 851 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
Oh, never mind, momentary lack of reading skills... :)

Edited by Ulicum, 11 June 2018 - 12:59 PM.

_Vagonbrei_ #5 Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:26 PM

Senior Airman

• 3221 battles
  • [WOTMP] WOTMP

View PostJonagus, on 11 June 2018 - 02:06 AM, said:

You know that wisdom saying that say: "If the worse come to worst" that is in big letters in the wall of Wowp developers and always in this game. Yesterday I was claiming that the daily mission of the command centers was extremelly dificult to be completed, but I have already completed on tier VIII to X and in V to VII and I was trying to find out stadistically how many games I would need to be succesfull in the mission in tier I to IV but WG solve my problem, they renew the mission, by themselves, are not they wonderful people?

I am speechless to express how deeplly I love this guys of wargaming, It is dificult to me to explain myself, but I am sure intelligent people as you are dont need many words to understand what I mean, right now I am so happy, I would run to expend some money on WG, right now ...

Jonagus

Honestly I understand upgrading the game to 2.0, turning a bad game into a realy great one was a very hard work. (All my respect for the devs.)

I actually love this game and the way it turned into but yes still there are problems and bugs but I won't leave, I know they are up to solve these errors just need to give 'em time.

Some bugs are annoying some can be ignored while some can cause "ragequit", we (the players) just have to be patient and hope for the best.

(Incoming toxic comment lvl over9000.)

At this point I can't understand all those hater hello kitties who consider this game as dead or sh1t, excessively crying about mechanics about asymetrical maps about bots and so on. In a past few days I've done some checking while browsing the forum and realized the biggest part of these crybabies are lowbobs who achieved the real life medal called as "Survive the braindeath on foot.", or noskill lowtier-warrior sealclubbers with very low or absolute zero knowledge about what to do to win.

Why are they still here?

(Toxicity off.)

Implementing the bots was a briliant idea, creating the Conquest mode and rewriting the gameplay was also a good step to improve the game and make it more enjoyeable. As soon as they evolve in elliminating the occured problems the game became more and more fun. With my old pc I have the fps of 8 to 12 as maximum in dogfight and about 20 while the screen is clear. (You can imagine how predictive I have to be while in a close combat.) But damn I love this game.

I will not stop supporting them because of the main idea of the 2.0 and will give the time to them despite that some of the bugs drives me into insanity.

View PostUlicum, on 11 June 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Oh, never mind, momentary lack of reading skills... :)

Don't worry. :) Happens with me too.

Edited by _Vagonbrei_, 11 June 2018 - 01:30 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users