Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #1 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:30 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles
This thread is for Bugs and other Technical issues that are new or we are not aware of in 2.0.5.  Keep posts constructive and on topic, thank-you. 

skullmember #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:00 PM

Airman Basic

• 3141 battles
  • [SKLN] SKLN

Good afternoon 

i have experienced a few bugs today,

1. Delay in hit sounds and hp bar while shooting at a plane

2. Plane already exploded but health bar is non depleted.

3. HP bar not updating to damage taken.

4. joystick players do not have a 4th consumable button. or even if mapped wont work

5. while aiming with a joystick game will quickly zoom out and fire all the guns untill you stop it

6. while playing with the joystick some times while firing the game will stop firing even tho you keep firing

csaby_pupi #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

Airman Basic

• 945 battles
Hello i am new here Same problem whit the new update i play this game about 4 years and now i think i will delete itt to many bugs 

houghtonbee #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1000 battles

View Postskullmember, on 14 June 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

Good afternoon 

4. joystick players do not have a 4th consumable button. or even if mapped wont work

5. while aiming with a joystick game will quickly zoom out and fire all the guns untill you stop it

6. while playing with the joystick some times while firing the game will stop firing even tho you keep firing

experienced the same non-joystick bugs. And quite frankly it's appalling this 'update' was released with such basic errors.

Ensign_Steel #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:38 PM

Senior Airman

• Alpha Tester
  • 636 battles
  • [-TPS-] -TPS-

View Postskullmember, on 14 June 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

Good afternoon 

Same issues.

Franco_Scala, on 15 June 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

You can't have your cake and have sex with it

GonerNL #6 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3211 battles

Same issues as above with registering hits, damage/health (own and enemy) bar not being updated ... getting hit with no planes in hit range.

Feels like playing a beta.

eekeeboo #7 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles
Thanks for the feedback people. I think i know that some of these issues are to do with server side lag and may not be joystick related. But the more feedback and information we get, the more I can be sure and pass on. I hope I can help get these fixed sooner rather than later! 

Cyclonite_ #8 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2892 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 June 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

Thanks for the feedback people. I think i know that some of these issues are to do with server side lag and may not be joystick related. But the more feedback and information we get, the more I can be sure and pass on. I hope I can help get these fixed sooner rather than later! 

You're having a baptism of fire. Hope they're paying you double-time.

GonerNL #9 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3211 battles

Bug report for Game Centre ;

I could choose EU or NA server and then use 'start' button. That doesn't work anymore, it ignores my server choice and starts the client I last played.

(yes, I know I can choose a server on the login screen, but then why keep it in the Center ?)

peter_nero #10 Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:57 AM

Airman Basic

• 3765 battles
same issues as above.difficult to play with so much delay

Tentakle #11 Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 1075 battles
  • [-TPS-] -TPS-

Putting this here, too:
- the "TO BATTLE" button on the in-game respawn screen is randomly unresponsive (it should give feedback both to let the player know that it's been clicked AND that the request is being processed)

- pressing SPACE as a shortcut for the "TO BATTLE" button at the wrong time, usually too soon after the respawn timer hits zero, will cause the screen to fade to black and stay black, while the game continues in the background. Only recourse is to kill the game

- pressing the "TO BATTLE" button randomly causes the camera to stay attached to another player or an object that killed you, while the rest of the UI looks like you're in control. In reality, you're controlling your plane in some completely different place. Some say pressing ENTER will snap the camera back to your plane - this worked for me once, while the bug occurred four times. The only reliable way to resume the battle was to force my plane to crash.

- when spawning, the targeting reticle can randomly remain invisible for the duration of the sortie.

...please, PLEASE go over the UI event chain and make sure proper locks and timers are set and not pre-empted and event queues actually get pumped regularly.

mcpipo #12 Posted 15 June 2018 - 01:48 PM

Senior Airman

• 5518 battles
  • [NMI] NMI
here is one for you wg,from now on im implementing a 3 STRIKES OUT rule wich means 3 crashes in a day or server loss...or whatever reason for making me to restart the game...it WILL be a D-DAY for me (delete day). so...oh one more thing THANKS A LOT for downgrading all of my 200 planes of wich up to t8 were elite,now i must start from the floor...tnx again!!!

Tha_Truth #13 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5457 battles

- in flight i cannot type to flight member after a couple of minuits.  text stops being displayed.

- when respawning,  battle button stay active.

- when respawning when the airplane has still not hit the ground, i respawn in the airplane thats dead.

- in garage: when hitting calibrate, it never stops calibrating.

- CHhat still does not work right in flight mode. and in normal mode either

- Focus on fixing chat! almost one year horribly bugged chat. Also in world of tanks.  almost seems like its the same problem...

- many flight-wing bugs.

Do the developers test flight-mode?  where you fly in flight of 2 people?|||  it seems like they dont.

calibrating a26 turret: left home   came back, still calibrating.

Edited by Tha_Truth, 15 June 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

Franco_Scala #14 Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

C=P from another thread at Eekeeboo's behest:

'Well, I have a new hard-drive fitted as of today (hence extra crankiness)...keep me posted when the fixes come (I don't want to damage another one with hard-shutdowns) and I'll try to find you so I can take another [edited]-whooping from you! ;-)'

….

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 June 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

Just a slightly unrelated note, may I suggest you get a programme called defraggler? it's a free programme that has a bunch of options to help you look after your hard drives but also gives you health stats of them too and a few other features that might keep you safe in future! 

'Yeah I run all that monthly, always have done since getting into higher-end PC gaming, I invested over **** in this set up and another *** today for hard-drive and other upgrade. I'm not a rich man, so I don't treat this kit lightly.

I scan, repair, defrag, clean out, re-paste heatsinks......but nothing fixed the damage done during the time of the Warplanes Crashes. Every time the client went down and I had to take drastic action, things just kept getting worse till it utterly died. I won't press the issue as it's circumstantial - but PC was 100% before and only degraded over that period. It may be that the hard-drive already had some 'weakness' that the crashes made worse....it doesn't matter. Either way, I get burned, I fear fire. You understand?

I'd love to get back in the game again to fly, whether it's 1.9 rollback, 2.0 funkiness 3.0 whatever...but the crashes and freezes I will not deal with. I hope you can understand that.'

zen_monk_ #15 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 2438 battles
  • [__] __
Can't choose where to respawn despite us having an airfield - the game respawns me at the starting point.

bug #16 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:19 PM

Senior Airman

• 2613 battles
If you quit a battle because you die when you are out of respawns, and do not select another plane in hangar, your plane never respawn. you have to select another plane, then go back to the one you played to see it.

Moerdergrube #17 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3000 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Battle starts. Human 1:1. Human enemy thinks, no chance and leaves game. After waiting 3 Minutes, i am sent to hngar, but my IL-40P is in game. Since an hour. After i grinded 90 games and now 100 small GTs before succeed my plane is not rdy. This, my dear is an insane bug! Solve your problems with performance, with your cient, with chat and THEN try to improve game. The 2.05 is near betrayal, my dear greedy Belarus billionaire!

Starting game in secure mode brings plane back!

Edited by Moerdergrube, 15 June 2018 - 05:43 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #18 Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1636 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Having a lot of planes in hangar still causes lags. This is a pathetic joke.

Unable to turn of that [edited]ambient sound in hangar. It was possible in previous version.

Edited by jakub_czyli_ja, 15 June 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Horcan #19 Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1965 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

Posted Image

Completed last daily of the day for 4 tokens, in report appear another of those unnamend quest, and in notification area it says i got 8 tokens. On account i got 4 as it should , but could be confusing, sort it out with that bugged after battle reports regarding quests.

Asentreuer #20 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:02 PM

Airman Basic

• 507 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
[edit:] Error solved trough cache delete!

Edited by Asentreuer, 17 June 2018 - 10:10 PM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users