Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
541 replies to this topic

Aimless #541 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1661 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I've got it even better, my game client frequently crashes in the middle of the battle. But this might not be the WoWP client, as my WoT client (which is demonstrably bug free) crashes as well. However, not without creating a crash report.

Apart from that, I again experienced displaced crosshairs and spawning in other players' planes this weekend.

blindfoId #542 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

View PostAimless, on 20 May 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

I've got it even better, my game client frequently crashes in the middle of the battle. But this might not be the WoWP client, as my WoT client (which is demonstrably bug free) crashes as well. However, not without creating a crash report.

Apart from that, I again experienced displaced crosshairs and spawning in other players' planes this weekend.

1. It might be worth contacting the Customer Support if you experience this issue in both games. There's definitely a chance that issue is on your side. I believe, the Customer Care team will be glad to help you out if possible. They can request additional information about your PC settings and characteristics for better investigation.

2. The problem with "spawning" on someone else's plane is known and the team is investigating the issue, but there's a workaround for such cases: just hit "Enter" twice and you'll be back on your plane. As you are not "spawned" on other plane, it's a problem of switching to the standard view after deathcam. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

emruzunoglu