Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

Tha_Truth #21 Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6991 battles

in a26,  i died, and then i suddenly got back in game, flying below the ground through a mauntain and i could still steer! awesome.

and yes i could fire the guns.

then the game was over (10 seconds later).

cool stuff :)

il2 mod   premium airplane,  same thing.

not dying when not hitting the ground.  i can fire guns, but i am now stuck in a mauntain... not dying.. cant do anything.

Need an eject button to force die...

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to: merging 2 posts

Edited by akataMM, 19 June 2018 - 01:01 PM.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

omglaserspewpew #22 Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 2097 battles
I have turned the replays off just to see if it has any impact on the lag; it has none, the game still lags. So it's probably not a replay issue, at least not on the client side.

jakub_czyli_ja #23 Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5555 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Surprisingly, the biggest issue of this version for me is background sound in the hangar.

Loud, low tones, gives me nausea. No way to turn this crapoff, as it was possible in previous version.

It still makes me wonder, from where people who do such things come from.

Over and over they are changing something that more or less worked, and they are screwing it all over. Each event that introduces another retarded version of hangar causes the same complaints - too loud, impossible to turn off, and every time the answer is "it's only temporary".

They should get a shovel handle, put into their asses and hear "it's only temporary" - maybe then they would learn.

Amazing, but in AW minimal hangar appeared only after few months. In WoWP it's impossible for years. Because players have to feel the climate. Of a game where planes have hitpoints and can ram each other and one may not feel it at all.

Cadillac_of_the_sky #24 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:48 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 600 battles
  • [_MAD_] _MAD_
Game full Bugged, WG it's Time for Server Reset.

Ginipig69 #25 Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

Senior Airman

• 10765 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

1.equipment disappears when change airplane or exit game exept gun sight

2.sometimes the service site is blank 

3.sound delay when hit a plane 

4.3Xp of the day dont go away when you win a battle

jakub_czyli_ja #26 Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5555 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

F4U-4 - no rockets visible in hangar: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

x3 modifier marker vanishes from plane after next battle, not after won one.

Blue ammo consumable not marked in battle.

Order of messages in bottom-right corner seems to be random.

Edited by jakub_czyli_ja, 16 June 2018 - 11:40 AM.

m249jim #27 Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5273 battles
When your killed in battle,  your loose control of the aircraft when it's HP is depleted, and see this from third person, till you go to the re-spawn screen when the HP has been depleted, has happened multiple times, multiple aircraft since update

PziCrow #28 Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:34 PM

Airman Basic

• 856 battles
The whole 2.0.5 is in reality a bug. Just remove it and work on a proper patch!!!

Moerdergrube #29 Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles

View PostAsentreuer, on 15 June 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

i got a violett upgrade(to lazy to translate from german) , but everytime i try to configurate it, the bar gets stuck in the randomizer and wont stop! I dont loose the parts when i stop the action, but i also can't configurate the upgrade!

Same problem

_muaddib__2014 #30 Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:57 PM

Airman Basic

• 3627 battles
  • [SW13] SW13

The patch is really bad. Server disconnects me several times in the same battle. I have to restart the computer in order to get back. Sometimes, When I have to respawn, my screen goes black and the computer needs to reboot again.

Computer is just fine (brand new). For the local servers, I don't think they are the problem, as today I used 2 different locations (160 miles apart). So it has to be the patch.

Mikhail__ #31 Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2181 battles
  • [UN1CU] UN1CU
There are still FPS drops.

BravelyRanAway #32 Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4553 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Had to leave the battle queue 3 seconds after pressing battle(family issue arose).....correctly end up back in garage looking at my plane. Come back after issue is sorted and find my plane was in a battle regardless of leaving the queue and being in the garage.

Can WG sort out the basics first before loading the game with money making schemes that do nothing for game quality.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

csaby_pupi #33 Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:55 PM

Airman Basic

• 1230 battles

Question: Somebody work to fix this bugs ? 

gazzer21 #34 Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 3330 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-

I-5 no hit sounds on target or hit on me for that matter. around 5 game no change.

New UI is great shows new equipment stats in hanger so you know what your getting, GREAT

However , the old equipment that you grind no longer shows what improvement your getting with your new engine,before you grind or buy them.

like the med kit and extinguisher you can have one but you cant have both :facepalm:

Edited by gazzer21, 17 June 2018 - 11:17 AM.

klbergmen #35 Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

- Very slow GUI in hangar (changing pilots takes several seconds)

- In flight lags as described by others (hits register delayed, planes get killed delayed and so on)

- when I look at the stats of a plane in hangar it doesn't show all effects (at least not for Gun Armament)

27Luftwaffle #36 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

Airman Basic

• 2559 battles

Hello. I tried to calibrate improved reinforced skin on Me P.1092 and it bugged twice. The lottery got stuck and looped for ever and forever. 1st time i waited 5min and it just looped and looped and tried agai and wait only 2min.

I restarted the game and it worked fine. Problem is that how can i  get back the price that was taken. 2 x 21400 credits + 3 Airframe Parts + 1 Mechanical Parts equalizing 42800 credits + 6 Airframe Parts + 2 Mechanical parts?

Are you planning any kind of backup system for bugs because the parts nor credits are not free because i play with premium and have bought credits and gold. On the other hand without the premium I would have had to play many, many battles for that sum because after update it feels winning is harder. No matter you score 13000 personal points on the battle and enemys bots just win the game for them, top human having only circa 3000 personal points on my worst lost battle so far. Though I have won a match with little or none personal success (2200 personal points) I mostly play at night when the battles are mostly 1 human on both sides and rest are bots.

I'm not dying for the loss of the credits and parts but there are much more expensive calibrations and it feels bad if you lose your hard earned parts. Automatic compensation in cases of bugs would be nice because i know some people would  demand compensation just because they cancel calibration after not being satidfied on the results. I know this is difficult issue. Is there anyway to get compensation and please remove the possibility of never ending loop on calibration lottery.

Thank you and I must say you have done very good work on this game and the update seems better and better after getting used to the changes. You guys on wargaming are awesome :medal:

27Luftwaffle #37 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 2559 battles

View PostPziCrow, on 16 June 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

The whole 2.0.5 is in reality a bug. Just remove it and work on a proper patch!!!

HELL NO! I'm starting to love the patch. Be mature, the bugs will be fixed.

Horcan #38 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5806 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

Yesterday i had 3 dailies, one for 1 token i didnt want to do with no progress , and two other for 4 and 10 tokens with progress on them. Today, i was hoping the 1 for 1 token gets replaced, but it didnt. SO i replaced it with the 1 alailable replace/day. The other two were still the same. I played a game, completing the 5-7 category on the 1 token one. But surprise, the 10 tokens one i had got replaced after this game, with a new one for 1 token. Like you can see in the pictures. I know there will be no resolve or compensation for wasting our time with this garbage full of bugs, just want to express my disgust i feel about this game, even more after this patch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

*edited*

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to: 1. Etiquette

Edited by akataMM, 19 June 2018 - 12:56 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

27Luftwaffle #39 Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:38 PM

Airman Basic

• 2559 battles

Another bug I have had hard time with is that I can't shut down private chat boxes from bar on the bottom. I have 5 or 6 of witch if I try to shut down from the "x" it throws me back to windows aka quit the game and I must start the game from beginning and register back to server. Same thing happens on Hangar and in battle waiting screen no matter you try to push the x from minimized window aka box or open the chat window and push the "x" on top right corner. Is there any way to force the chat boxes off or could you resolve this by setting a timelimit for single chat to be open. Like after 24 hours after last message the chat box/window forcef to shut down.

You are doing great job so far :great: and please don't get the some peoples rage too personally. I wish you well guys and hope you keep on the good work despite some over-negative feedback. some people just won't grow up :(

Horcan #40 Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5806 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

And continuing my previous post, it seems i also get progress on the 10 token mission that dissapeared, as well as on both 1 token missions displayed.

Posted Image

Retired from this censored BS forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users