Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

svadilfari #401 Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5134 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
  • i have to enter my password each time i start the game, or rather, each day. if i already logged in today and start the game again, it logs me in automatically
  • defensive cap points don´t count i.e. if you kill planes/ground targets while attacking sectors it counts, but doesn´t for defense. not sure if that´s bug or not

GonerNL #402 Posted 20 November 2018 - 08:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14235 battles

View Postsvadilfari, on 20 November 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

• i have to enter my password each time i start the game, 

Confirmed.

The new and one-that-rules-them-all game center can not even remember the password for the account that I use day after day. It keeps telling me 'cannot retrieve player details' and asks for password every other day, even when I leave the WGC running overnight ...

Herrasika #403 Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6143 battles

No silver gaining at all from most of the games, yes i have cleared cache. Watch your silver total amount.

Navradaran #404 Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:37 PM

Senior Airman

• 12576 battles
  • [JG26] JG26
Hello, I hope this is the right place to report bug I have encountered.

Navradaran

European servers

between yesterday and today

concerning special order progression loss. Complete.

Bought Jap Heavy fighter (Ki 102) special orders yesterday 20.11.2018 and completed first 5 quests. 

Logged in today 21.11.2018 and after receiving patch...it's gone! ...As are my tokens.

Now I can buy special order again, but I hate to lose progression and I know for a fact that it's not been 24 hours since I received my next step mission. The patch received must have wiped out my progression. No other explanation.

What can be done? And I apologize if this is not the right place to post this.

Thank you in advance.

eekeeboo #405 Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:41 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5044 battles

View PostHerrasika, on 20 November 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

I suggest you contact support because no other reports of this and if you've done the basic steps, support at the only people who will be able to help you. 

View PostNavradaran, on 21 November 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

​If you doubt it was 24 hours a ticket to support and they can check the time you purchased the order and time it expired. 

Navradaran #406 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:12 PM

Senior Airman

• 12576 battles
  • [JG26] JG26

Hello and sorry for misunderstanding requirements for special orders wrong.

Naturally you need to purchase more time in allocated 24hrs in order to give you more time. My mistake, so nothing is missing here.

Thank you both for very fast response time and this post can be removed as unnecessary rumblings of a noob.

Joka päivä sitä oppii jotakin uutta.

translation: (Every day you learn something new)

Clear skies to you both

Gentle1 #407 Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8812 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Ok black screen bug , for you is the first picture right after spawning in to the battle my minimap mgets bugged and all i see is a black screen with instruments on the side.

the second was in the next battle. I swithced to sniper mode in pic 044 and then my plane just stoped there, for a lack of better explanation. in the second picture were you see a black spot on the ground below the timer showing 11.01 thats were i saw my plane crash. I could do anything.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_043.jpg   115.35K
  • Attached File   shot_044.jpg   599.49K
  • Attached File   shot_046.jpg   503.77K

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

Grandal_Nikon #408 Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2623 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C
Today... my winger in one of the battles... knocking down enemy planes had zero points. 
Later, they take off the frustration at such unlucky that there is noob.
Another event and a kilo of silt again. :honoring:

Edited by Grandal_Nikon, 23 November 2018 - 12:15 PM.

svadilfari #409 Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5134 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

started the game and immediately got some sort of graphics bug. took a screenshot but it doesnt show up there.

the entire screen was overlayed with a pattern of white dots, ca. 5x5 pixels. it carried over to the desktop when alt-tabbing and even when quitting the game.

pc restart fixed it (thank god lol)

for a moment i was worried wowp actually broke my gfx haha

svadilfari #410 Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5134 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

sometimes token medals don´t give tokens.

i just got doolittle, thunder and lang medal but only got 1 token (for doolittle)

(yes, first medals of the day)

eekeeboo #411 Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:31 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5044 battles

View Postsvadilfari, on 27 November 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

I've reported this bug and waiting for more updates, but feel free to submit more bug reports, please. 

Isoruku_Yamamoto #412 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2300 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Not sure if it has been reported before, perhaps i've even done so myself but still.

Bomber accuracy/ pilot bug:

When a pilot from a bomber gets injured (red), a bombers accuracy sharply decreases. It should be restored once the pilot goes yellow again (waiting) or is healed with a heal pack. 

However, lately it occurs that after being injured a pilot does heal or go yellow, but the penalty to accuracy remains- even after respawning (intentionally, after crashing, or after getting shot). 
Other flight characteristics seem to reset after the pilot goes yellow/heals.

Confirmed on Blenheim IV, Do217M, RB17 by myself. 

Replication procedure: fly a bomber, have your pilot injured to red. Accuracy should get worse. 
After the pilot is healed or goes yellow the accuracy should reset to normal, but it does not always. 

For what i noticed, the bug does not always take place, but if it takes place the first time it can (i.e. first red injury of the pilot) it will persist throughout the entire battle. 

Piq_Mastika #413 Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:44 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 6817 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 04 December 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Not sure if it has been reported before, perhaps i've even done so myself but still.

Bomber accuracy/ pilot bug:

When a pilot from a bomber gets injured (red), a bombers accuracy sharply decreases. It should be restored once the pilot goes yellow again (waiting) or is healed with a heal pack. 

However, lately it occurs that after being injured a pilot does heal or go yellow, but the penalty to accuracy remains- even after respawning (intentionally, after crashing, or after getting shot). 
Other flight characteristics seem to reset after the pilot goes yellow/heals.

Confirmed on Blenheim IV, Do217M, RB17 by myself. 

Replication procedure: fly a bomber, have your pilot injured to red. Accuracy should get worse. 
After the pilot is healed or goes yellow the accuracy should reset to normal, but it does not always. 

For what i noticed, the bug does not always take place, but if it takes place the first time it can (i.e. first red injury of the pilot) it will persist throughout the entire battle.

Always, when you take critical hit (on wings/tail/engine/pilot) you have a massive penalty or disability. After you go yellow it is PARTLY restored (never goes back to maximum).

Isoruku_Yamamoto #414 Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 2300 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 04 December 2018 - 01:44 PM, said:

Always, when you take critical hit (on wings/tail/engine/pilot) you have a massive penalty or disability. After you go yellow it is PARTLY restored (never goes back to maximum).

For as far as i know in the case of pilots they do go back to their original. Otherwise it'd be far more insane that you cant mount fire extinguisher and med kit. 
I'm actually quite convinced about this, but that stands aside of my entire bug report. 

The bug report is about the two facts that 
1. When a pilot is Red, goes Yellow again it does not have any of its accuracy in penalty removed
2. When a pilot is healed OR the aircraft is respawned all penalty should be removed, as the pilot is in "new" status, but you still bomb with maximum accuracy penalty. 

I believe pilots, rear gunners, wings and tails perform without any penalty under yellow status, while the engine might suffer a slight penalty to thrust output- not even sure of that. For as far as i know at least for anything other than the engine its just a warning that they are low on HP and have been injured before, which is also why a module or crew member cannot go yellow before going red (they always go red, then after a waiting time back to yellow). 

Normally i'd look such things up on a Wiki, but hey, i AM the Wiki. If someone can confirm what i said i'll put it in the wiki XD

Grtz I_Y

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 06 December 2018 - 09:48 AM.

Piq_Mastika #415 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:19 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 6817 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 06 December 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

For as far as i know in the case of pilots they do go back to their original. Otherwise it'd be far more insane that you cant mount fire extinguisher and med kit. 
I'm actually quite convinced about this, but that stands aside of my entire bug report. 

The bug report is about the two facts that 
1. When a pilot is Red, goes Yellow again it does not have any of its accuracy in penalty removed
2. When a pilot is healed OR the aircraft is respawned all penalty should be removed, as the pilot is in "new" status, but you still bomb with maximum accuracy penalty. 

I believe pilots, rear gunners, wings and tails perform without any penalty under yellow status, while the engine might suffer a slight penalty to thrust output- not even sure of that. For as far as i know at least for anything other than the engine its just a warning that they are low on HP and have been injured before, which is also why a module or crew member cannot go yellow before going red (they always go red, then after a waiting time back to yellow). 

Normally i'd look such things up on a Wiki, but hey, i AM the Wiki. If someone can confirm what i said i'll put it in the wiki XD

Grtz I_Y

The pilot remains at yellow a while after red.

https://blog.worldofwarplanes.eu/mechanics/critical-damage-how-it-works/

This article says: A crit to a pilot results in drastic drop in his shooting accuracy with forward-facing armament. In a ‘yellow’ injury state, his accuracy will be at 80% of normal.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #416 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:33 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2300 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 06 December 2018 - 11:19 AM, said:

The pilot remains at yellow a while after red.

https://blog.worldofwarplanes.eu/mechanics/critical-damage-how-it-works/

This article says: A crit to a pilot results in drastic drop in his shooting accuracy with forward-facing armament. In a ‘yellow’ injury state, his accuracy will be at 80% of normal.

Ooh thank you *flies away to the wiki*. I wonder if this is still fully up to date (september 2015), but for now its the best we can get. 
Still though, a bomber pilot should perform farm better on yellow than on red- which is not always true, so my bug report is still valid ;)

Thanks for the info

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 06 December 2018 - 12:33 PM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #417 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2300 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
It should be noted btw that that system still had 1 heal pack per battle, no respawn, no crew heal- so i quite wonder if its up to date at all- but for now i'll include it until i find that its not true. 

Piq_Mastika #418 Posted 06 December 2018 - 12:44 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 6817 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Thrust me, I searched a lot of numbers, values, etc. for the game in internet with no success. There is literally no other info, so I suppose this is the live info.

klbergmen #419 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:19 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 06 December 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

Thrust me, I searched a lot of numbers, values, etc. for the game in internet with no success. There is literally no other info, so I suppose this is the live info.

That there is no other info doesn't mean that this one is still correct.

deromi #420 Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:37 PM

Airman Basic

• 14488 battles
  • [MS] MS
по време на игра самолетите започват да се местят хаотично екрана започва да играе не знам какво се случва с играта

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users