Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

KurtVonSteiger #441 Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:08 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1484 battles

Joystick loss of control bug is still there - this is getting more and more ridiculous as it's hard enough trying to grind the missions without this happening almost every single game...… the worst part is it keeps affecting progress as nearly all daily missions are only counted if you win - kind of difficult as you have to wait till you get shot down before you can even control your plane!

Galland replied ''I would like an outfit of Spitfires for my squadron''

GonerNL #442 Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9722 battles
Yep ... was planning on buying Santa bags and maybe certificates, but since I have to abort every third mission : screw it.

KurtVonSteiger #443 Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1484 battles

Well, can say personally I am 150+  sorties in and I estimate conservatively it has cost me around 50 canes worth in lost points - not even counting mission progress!

I am not great but neither am I a complete scrub but this is disheartening to say the least - it's a long grind without this massive handicap leaching all the fun out of the game

Galland replied ''I would like an outfit of Spitfires for my squadron''

Squashed_Pidgeon #444 Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:36 AM

Senior Airman

• 7187 battles
  • [-DEL] -DEL

View Postkill_me_1st, on 21 December 2018 - 06:38 AM, said:

Nice little feature with the controls after respawn. About 3 out of 4 respawns I lose plane controls. Both joystick and keyboard controls are gone. Plane won't turn in any direction. Firing or camera controls work, but plane keeps going straight line until client restart. Only cure to this seems to be not to be shot down...

I reintalled the client and I am not using any mods. Stick is Thrustmaster T.16000M. No similar problems with the previous version.

OK. Fiddled long enough with the settings and joystick profiles and now the problem is gone. Don't know what fixed it but now the problem seems to be gone.

New update. Problem still exists, but only a couple of times in last 20 or so battles.

Yet another update. Problem is back at full strength. And resetting the joystick settings, fiddling with joystick profiles or settings has provided no help any more. There has been no changes in my system as I haven't been doing anything but played the game with this machine for the last couple of days.

Been having the exact same problem using the same Joystick. Have raised a support ticket, but have found one way that seems to mitigate the problem and that is delaying  by a few seconds, clicking the enter battle button. Not ideal but it seems to reduce the number of times the controls freeze up. 

RoyalFlyingCorps #445 Posted 27 December 2018 - 10:18 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15438 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

New, or much more frequent under patch 2.0.9:

1. Enemy planes without markers.  Since this allows them to approach closer without being seen this affects the outcomes of games.
  2. Black screens on respawns, which require a game restart and affect the outcomes of games.
  3. Disconnections after battle, which don't affect the outcomes of games, but which are frustrating for those who monitor their performance and collect the battle statistics from each battle, and irritating for those who have to log back into the game half-a-dozen times in a playing session.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 27 December 2018 - 10:23 AM.

Celecrin #446 Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:59 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 7790 battles
I have nerer complained but i am really tired. Several times per day game could after revive at the base get black. Just like seconds ago. I died and game got black (screen). Remedy is fast reboot game in this case after relog I had no control over aircraft (what could happen too). Yesterday after finish the game it was hang up and i lost two tokens...Buggy game...

kill_me_1st #447 Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:57 PM

Airman Basic

• 5221 battles
We got a new update today, but the lost controls bug is still there...

houghtonbee #448 Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4275 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Now getting sound that goes almost muted randomly in battle.

BravelyRanAway #449 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

When you take your newly purchased Meteor I out for its first spin, you get killed but when you respawn.....

Spoiler

That was one bug.

The next was taking out my new XP-58 for it's first run and finding enemy planes were not disappearing after they die. Their icons and health bar remained over them...leading to confusion as to what was dead and what was not.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

zen_monk_ #450 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8236 battles
  • [__] __

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 28 December 2018 - 07:08 P

The next was taking out my new XP-58 for it's first run and finding enemy planes were not disappearing after they die. Their icons and health bar remained over them...leading to confusion as to what was dead and what was not.

Told you about that plane, can't kill anything.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

BravelyRanAway #451 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postzen_monk_, on 28 December 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

Told you about that plane, can't kill anything.

:teethhappy:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

paca_madaidhean #452 Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5796 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

1 /haven't received  tokens for daily challenge 

2 sound why does my guns keep firing after I have stopped this stops after I press fire again

3 where has chat gone again 

4 why do I get the black screen at end game 

5 why do I get kicked out of server so often 

6 why is  ramming so one sided  (both planes should die no matter what size  or damage ) try it in real life  you will soon find out 

apart from that  game  is ok even better when you get humans to play with 

Gentle1 #453 Posted 29 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5298 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

ok now i got a chat ban cause i ranted to mutch... lol. I actually remeber this game during beta being almost bug free, yes it was a different type of game then, but now alot is starting to go amiss or is.

1. no joystick controll after respawn. execept firing and sniper screen.

2. black screens , if you check you mini map you will notide it is f*ed to as it centers your plane in the middle of the map.

3. tracer missmatch. I aim viqa my tracers back in closed beta and open and after release you could expect your rounds to hit when they alligned with the plane. here i see my rounds go through not doing dmdg , i see hits that shouldn't be hits and so on. ALSO : " PLEASE REINSTATE MUZZLE VELOCITY" you used to have V0 as an indicator next to a weapon stats. which meant you could choose your weaponry according to V0.

For instance i always had the 09 E with 4 MG's why bacause you had to Muzzel velocitys close to each other. Now i cant even guess how fast/slow the round is. in the 09 as it is now, if my memery is correct i have 20mm firing at 540m/s the 7.92MG's at 780m/s and the 15mm at 900m/s meaning that either the 20s dont hit or the 15mm because of the discrepency of the velocity's.

With planes not included in the game then like the late mig line I have no clue how fast the 37mm fly's i see the 23mm hitting but i can only guess and a shi**xy guess at that how fast the 37mm is flying SO PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP, REINSTATE V0!

4. pretty pretty please, blanace the teams some how. and do a total rebalnce of the upper tiers. The german fw 252 with its redicolous 30mm and the jap the same need a buff of range or something. redue the jak'S "white altitude" to a lower setting. and so on i cant go into every plane the only good plane i see at the moent is the 1101, jak 30  and the swift, all others are bad at what the should do in my opinion the mig never hits with the 37mm the fw 252 just is redicolous as t takes forever to turn and while turning gets killed no matter if you flat run or climb run, cazuse the late tiers can mostly stick with you for a good time.

.... YATTTA YATTTA , RANT RANT

seriously i am getting more frustrated by the day as more bugs appear more often or other stuff. Then i go on my rant, which i have to mention i didn't do 5 years ago in beta and so on, and then i get a chat ban , deservingly i will add as i am also getting more impatient with bad players.

so sry in advance for future rants, and i hope you guys can do something or i will have to take another 4 year break.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

Dutch1968 #454 Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 1721 battles

1. Control loss, more often than my nerve system can handle
2. Black screens at respawn
3. Equipment panel shows blank
4. Game crashes totally at random, login afterwards is a nightmare.

5. Santa bags, the offer is 10, but when buying you get 9, the offer is 25, but when buying you get 24.

The next one is not a bug, but annoying nevertheless.
Ramming attacks by either bots or players; Both airplanes should go down destroyed. Totally implausible that one can continue to fight another day.

Now all this is during an event in which it would be, under normal circumstances, hard enough to collect the candy necessary to pick up the rewards, but with all these bugs it is nearly impossible, unless one coins and buys candy. Could that possibly be the objective? Does Wargaming have any plans on the table to present the (few) people who like to play this game a candy bonus to make up for the frustration caused by the bugs?

No, I did not write a ticket. My experience with support teams of various software (gaming) companies is not such that I have any faith in writing tickets. The standard yada-yada "Reboot, refresh, clear cache, remove mods, send screenshots etc." usually comes back as a reply and that nonsense I have heard a few times too often over the years. 

Edited by Dutch1968, 29 December 2018 - 10:50 PM.

BravelyRanAway #455 Posted 29 December 2018 - 10:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGentle1, on 29 December 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

Then i go on my rant, which i have to mention i didn't do 5 years ago in beta and so on, and then i get a chat ban , deservingly i will add as i am also getting more impatient with bad players.

so sry in advance for future rants, and i hope you guys can do something or i will have to take another 4 year break.

Bad players are in all  games...even five years ago, there's not much you can do about that, nor does venting on them help in any way, venting on them because you're annoyed by bugs beyond their control is wasted energy and totally pointless.

zen_monk_ #456 Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8236 battles
  • [__] __

Planes losing the target marker, figured out the situation:

The marker on plane disappears after the marked bomber entered the clouds, thus becoming invisible, and a few seconds later when he emerges from the cloud, it's without the marker. The same goes for all the planes and the clouds but it looks like, say, fighter flying over the mountain where no one of your team can see him so he's invisible for a few seconds - the same thing.

So the bug happens after the marked enemy becomes invisible due to clouds/cover.

Dis4ster #457 Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2506 battles

This game is just a terrible bug, i have seen everything now, the black screen bug, the sound bugs, dissappearing markers of planes and ground targets, destroyed ground targets looking like they are undamaged until the point is captured, game crashes and connection losses, oh and not to forget the stupid spawn point switching. Bugs in the garage, like planes not returning from battle visually, until i switch planes or some icons not loading after battle, if i close the battle result window before its fully loaded.

I don't know, it looks like the devs are to incompetent to make a proper loading order or something, thats why the stutters every time the screen changes, like after battle when it loads the garage or when you spawn in, its seems like it loads everything at the same time and almost crashes while doing so, or it just crashes and if you add something to the processes the CPU already got from the game, like a storm of clicks, for example, because this shitty game doesn't react to the first click, the CPU or engine loses its crap and forgets to load something or mixes the order up and loads nothing. I had most of the black screen Bugs, when i rage clicked on the fking battle button and the never ending gun sound bug happened most of the time when there was a loud sound near me, bomb explosion or what ever. It looks like the game is to busy to load something that it can't register me letting go of the mouse button.

Maybe it would be best to make it simple, no more rolling numbers just show the fking end result, no more crap from the narrator, i have muted him but i'am almost sure his annoying informations are still loaded in the background i just can't hear them.

If the devs are really to incompetent or they just don't care let them go, maybe they like their job because they can do half arsed work, they won't leave on their own so kick them out or get someone for quality control. If you kick them out you might get someone from Blizzard, Bethesda or EA the rats should start to leave the sinking ships very soon.

Gentle1 #458 Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:30 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5298 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 29 December 2018 - 10:57 PM, said:

Bad players are in all  games...even five years ago, there's not much you can do about that, nor does venting on them help in any way, venting on them because you're annoyed by bugs beyond their control is wasted energy and totally pointless.

I get that , but in all honesty it helps me to rant, is it fair? prolly not! But i have reached the age were if i loose a battle and maybe 15 minutes of my life it annoyes me to mutch. I wasn't like this 5 years ago, then again i didnt have to work as mutch then, as i do now, now i have very little free time to play the things <- yes things i like and if my time gets wasted by litteral incompentence that pi**es me off. I have a family and a job were i work daily changing shifts sometimes i dont have time for 3 days to do anything but sleep and work, thats not overexaggeruating it is that way i can work 24 hours in 40 with how our shifts work, then i have to fit family ibn there, and when i then have 1-2 hours for A game i choose i dont want that time wasted by 6 defeats, because you have 14000 ponits and places 2-6 have together 9000 points. You see were i am getting at/coming from?

Thats why all i can do is appoligize for my meanwhile a**like behavior, but to not rage quit i have to vent, i have to tell them to play tetris is they are 1/8 of my skilllvl because they are wasting MY TIME.

Once again SRY for that.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

BravelyRanAway #459 Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGentle1, on 30 December 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

Once again SRY for that.

No worries Gentle,

I believe that frustration has increased because of this silly materials scavenging and gambling upgrade nonsense. It has made the game a bit of a chore.

When I look at this new upgrade system, all I see is a big frustrating hill to climb to upgrade my planes, I wouldn't mind so much if it were not for having to gamble hard fought for materials in the upgrade slot machine, I think I blew about 90 mechanical parts just to try upgrade the last bit of enhancement of my sights on one plane.

It's overly complicated and saps the mind and takes the joy out of what otherwise is a good game. The main reason I don't play as much anymore.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 30 December 2018 - 12:00 PM.

zen_monk_ #460 Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8236 battles
  • [__] __
And all this would change with "the first one from the losing team gets as per win". It's about having joy in playing this, ffs! WG, implement this and 90% of those (righteous) rants would stop!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users