Jump to content


Bug Reports


  • Please log in to reply
616 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #501 Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:38 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Ahem..."that's not a bug, that's a feature".  I prefer the old sounds though.

zen_monk_ #502 Posted 27 April 2019 - 07:45 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 7448 battles
  • 2,389
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postkryb, on 26 April 2019 - 08:10 PM, said:

Broken sounds, like a guy talking from the beyond ...

 

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 27 April 2019 - 05:38 AM, said:

Ahem..."that's not a bug, that's a feature".  I prefer the old sounds though.

 

If it's a feature I like it. It should be even more broken, with crackling and old radio static.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            


CaptBoombeard #503 Posted 28 April 2019 - 12:25 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6315 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014
There's a bug I notice playing the Ju287. Sometimes a bomb is hitting the target and exploding dead centre but no damage is registered and the buildings are left in exactly the same condition before bombing them. I thought I was imagining it when I first got the bomber but can now confirm it is happening.

Gentle1 #504 Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4567 battles
  • 312
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 28 April 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

There's a bug I notice playing the Ju287. Sometimes a bomb is hitting the target and exploding dead centre but no damage is registered and the buildings are left in exactly the same condition before bombing them. I thought I was imagining it when I first got the bomber but can now confirm it is happening.

 

this kind of reminds me of attacking Air defense planes, were you swee dosens of hits on the plane for an eternity and it only ever does like 5 dmdg every 3-4 seconds on the thing. I have litteraly lost a few battels because i couldnt kill the plane that would have switched the control point.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

Sidus_Preclarum #505 Posted 29 April 2019 - 11:46 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5390 battles
  • 169
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
Just got stuck for like 30 seconds (until I exited the map ?) spectating another plane from the team (but with the normal UI on : to clarify, I could operate my plane, it's just that the game would rather have shown me another) upon spawning.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 29 April 2019 - 11:58 AM.


RoyalFlyingCorps #506 Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:12 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

Post battle bugs remaining:

  • Occasional hanging of the battle result window (as opposed to it hanging after every battle, which was fixed yesterday) and unresponsive client.
  • Occasional black screen and unresponsive client immediately after battle.
  • Occasional disconnections from the server after battle.

 

The trouble is, though each of these problems is occasional, together they are occurring every two or three battles and forcing a game restart.  Battle results are usually lost, which will irritate players and in my case, since I do a lot of battle result analysis, is doubly frustrating.

The first of these bugs seems to have arrived with patch 2.0.12.  The latter pair have been around a long time and ought to receive some close attention now.


Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 30 April 2019 - 06:13 AM.


klbergmen #507 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • 993
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 28 April 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

There's a bug I notice playing the Ju287. Sometimes a bomb is hitting the target and exploding dead centre but no damage is registered and the buildings are left in exactly the same condition before bombing them. I thought I was imagining it when I first got the bomber but can now confirm it is happening.

 

Others described the same some time ago - this seems to be an old bug.

klbergmen #508 Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:56 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • 993
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

View PostGentle1, on 28 April 2019 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

this kind of reminds me of attacking Air defense planes, were you swee dosens of hits on the plane for an eternity and it only ever does like 5 dmdg every 3-4 seconds on the thing. I have litteraly lost a few battels because i couldnt kill the plane that would have switched the control point.

 

Also an old problem, or maybe two. Especially on P-38 ADA because they have such a big tail. You see hits on the tail but don't do any damage - then you have to increase lead to hit the enemy more in the center. I guess this is eighter a problem with the hit box or with client-server communication (client says "yes, hits" and the server overrules with "no missed")

The other one (which is more rare and harder to spot) is that you just don't do damage, even though you hit the body of the enemy, maybe even from head on.

A third old problem is that sometimes you get hit, even though there is nothing around you.

 

edit: I think visual hits on enemies should be ignored, they are no guarantee for doing damage. Acoustic hits on the other hand seem to be a good indication.


Edited by klbergmen, 30 April 2019 - 12:02 PM.


CaptBoombeard #509 Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6315 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014
The bombing bug happened again last night, this time in my Blen IV. Dropped 2 bombs on big radar target and watched them fly spot on and through the target without exploding. I immediately checked for lags but everything was working properly in my plane and all other combatants around me.

zgubny #510 Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:45 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9252 battles
  • 896
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 30 April 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

The bombing bug happened again last night, this time in my Blen IV. Dropped 2 bombs on big radar target and watched them fly spot on and through the target without exploding. I immediately checked for lags but everything was working properly in my plane and all other combatants around me.

 

i have the same thing ....

I dropped 2 bombs to kill a plane behind me (20 meters) it went through the explosion .... once again !



donthappybworry #511 Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:57 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2809 battles
  • 3
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012

Ingame bugs 

    - Spawn in some other player plane( I hear sound of my plane and gun fire),similar like spectating mode . Game restart needed !

    - Stuck in queue.I can not leave queue or enter the game. Game restart needed and after restart i'm in a middle of battle!

Checking integrity of the game DONE. Both bugs persist randomly every 2-3 games.

Uninstalling  and installing new game do not help. 

 

Any one else having the same issue? 



RoyalFlyingCorps #512 Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

I've had those bugs in the past.  Leaving aside the WGC check and repair amenity, have you run WGCheck?  This appears to repair items the former does not, at least on some occasions.

 



donthappybworry #513 Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:20 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2809 battles
  • 3
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-18-2012

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 04 May 2019 - 09:00 PM, said:

I've had those bugs in the past.  Leaving aside the WGC check and repair amenity, have you run WGCheck?  This appears to repair items the former does not, at least on some occasions.

 

 

WGCheck,do you mean,open"Wargaming.net Game Center>pick World Of Warplanes>in top left corner "Game settings">Check and repair ?yes i did that,playd maybe 2 games without bugs ,3th game stuck in lobby. I contacted support some 20 days ago, send them a file,and got response from wg stuff,they know about this issues and they working on it. 

RoyalFlyingCorps #514 Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:18 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

No, not the checking tool in the WGC.  Expand either 'Technical Report' or 'Network Diagnostics' here:

 

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10248/

 

and you'll find a link to a standalone check and repair tool.



kaloianxxl #515 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:04 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 8277 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

Why I did not get 2 tokens?

 



kaloianxxl #516 Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:26 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 8277 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

Again 0 tokens!



RoyalFlyingCorps #517 Posted 06 May 2019 - 07:37 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Raise a ticket if those are your first medals of the day.

kaloianxxl #518 Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:21 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 8277 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

0 TOKENS AGAIN



RoyalFlyingCorps #519 Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14749 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Well, I'm not going to defend WG's support, but you're hardly likely to get a response here.  I'm going to guess from the lack of "me too" replies that this is a problem limited to you and perhaps a few others.  I'd guess you've tried repairing the game.  You may not have run the separate WGCheck utility.  If you have, to speculate, a corrupted cache file perhaps the game is wrongly flagging that these are not the first medals of the day.

kaloianxxl #520 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:55 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 8277 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 06 May 2019 - 09:58 AM, said:

Well, I'm not going to defend WG's support, but you're hardly likely to get a response here.  I'm going to guess from the lack of "me too" replies that this is a problem limited to you and perhaps a few others.  I'd guess you've tried repairing the game.  You may not have run the separate WGCheck utility.  If you have, to speculate, a corrupted cache file perhaps the game is wrongly flagging that these are not the first medals of the day.
 

I wrote them but people are busy introduced bugs in the game and do not have time to answer.


Edited by kaloianxxl, 06 May 2019 - 10:56 AM.





4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users