Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #521 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:56 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15011 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Well, I do recommend you try the WGCheck program if you haven't already (this is not the repair tool in the WGC).

houghtonbee #522 Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3923 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postkaloianxxl, on 06 May 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

Waste of time.

Only ticket from disabled players received insults in the game support team responds.

Disagree, had an issue with not receiving a few tokens last month and was given them within 24 hours (on a Sunday as well if memory is correct!) of raising a ticket. Provide screenshots and you should get them without issue.

houghtonbee #523 Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3923 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postdonthappybworry, on 04 May 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

- Stuck in queue.I can not leave queue or enter the game. Game restart needed and after restart i'm in a middle of battle!

Any one else having the same issue? 

I have also suffered this bug on two seperate occasions, happened this morning (loaded the game with 'clear cache' option).

BravelyRanAway #524 Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Game starting to randomly black screen and disconnect after battle before result come up....and yes, I always use the 'clear cache' when launching the game....every time.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

RoyalFlyingCorps #525 Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:08 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 15011 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
^ Which may or may not indicate corruption in your cache file.  It may be worth running the WGCheck utility (which is not the repair tool in the WGC).

GonerNL #526 Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9568 battles

I still get regular black screens followed by a disconnect or even 'program stopped working'.

But something seems to have changed ; after starting the program again you used to re-enter the started battle, having been killed or crashed several times by then. Or in the hangar and your plane was in a ghost battle and you couldn't select it. Lately you end up in the hangar and can choose the plane again !? 

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #527 Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Essentially the same as above but alt f4 and alt tab do nothing meaning that I have to restart the pc.

This happens around 20-30% of matches when I hit battle.

Much more so during a flight.

RoyalFlyingCorps #528 Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 15011 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Unless the game has caused your machine to hang, in which case it needs to be uninstalled completely and re-installed, I would suggest, rebooting your PC ought to be unnecessary.  You can start the task manager (if you’re not familiar with this program, press your start button and type task manager.  Something obviously related to the task manager should be in the resulting list for you to select).  Make sure you’re on the processes tab, then find the “WorldOfWarplanes” process and right-click it.  Select “End Process”.

A far quicker way to do it is to open a powershell console (in fact, I have one open when I play the game for this very reason) and issue the following command:

Stop-Process -Name “WorldOfWarplanes” -Force

BravelyRanAway #529 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

So, last night I buy the T9 Ki-162-I and decide to take for a spin before going to bed.....stock of course.

Press 'battle'....and wait....and wait, at 3:30, perhaps not enough in the queue, I hit 'leave queue'... but nothing happens except the leave button greys out.

Spoiler

I pull the plug after five minutes by ending process using task manager. Turns out, the plane was in battle without me.

Spoiler

So, apologies to the guy 'wellcold' on my team and to 'Prawiejakzywiec666' on the enemy team............just another bug to contend with.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 09 May 2019 - 11:31 AM.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

GonerNL #530 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9568 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 May 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Press 'battle'....and wait....and wait, at 3:30, perhaps not enough in the queue, I hit 'leave queue'... but nothing happens except the leave button greys out.

yep ... 

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/52622-new-queue-bug/

and not in the dead of night but prime-time

by the way, didn't you see this before buying the Ki-162 : 

15% off prokachivaemyy.png Tier VIII-X regular aircraft

Edited by GonerNL, 09 May 2019 - 11:42 AM.

BravelyRanAway #531 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGonerNL, on 09 May 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

yep ... 

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/52622-new-queue-bug/

and not in the dead of night but prime-time

by the way, didn't you see this before buying the Ki-162 : 

15% off prokachivaemyy.png Tier VIII-X regular aircraft

Thanks, Goner, no I didn't see that 15% off.:facepalm: Not too bothered though, as I still have 45 million credits.:medal:

Sidus_Preclarum #532 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6134 battles

So, I had the now infamous "stay in timer while you're actually in battle" bug, and to boot, after restarting the game, I was greeted with this :

Spoiler

I mean, that's nothing new, but that's a rather impressive combo. Content is all find and dandy, but if I were you, I would concentrate on squashing bugs for a few updates.

Grison_SE #533 Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2264 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Another black screen at the end, and disconnected after only 3 battles this time. 
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

BravelyRanAway #534 Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Black screen and disconnected three times yesterday while waiting for result screen.

Which was a pity, as I met elias_the_great on my team in his Meteor 1, I was flying a Meteor 1 too, noticed he was having a great game but sadly couldn't see the results of that battle, but he was up there in the 30K plus personal points range even before the end.

Plus.....Invisibíru!......

Spoiler

RoyalFlyingCorps #535 Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 15011 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
A human player with the Romulan cloaking device installed.  No fair.

blindfoId #536 Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 28 April 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

There's a bug I notice playing the Ju287. Sometimes a bomb is hitting the target and exploding dead centre but no damage is registered and the buildings are left in exactly the same condition before bombing them. I thought I was imagining it when I first got the bomber but can now confirm it is happening.

View PostGentle1, on 28 April 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

this kind of reminds me of attacking Air defense planes, were you swee dosens of hits on the plane for an eternity and it only ever does like 5 dmdg every 3-4 seconds on the thing. I have litteraly lost a few battels because i couldnt kill the plane that would have switched the control point.

Usually, it's a simple desync. WoWp is a client-server game, dealt and taken damage is recorded serverside and if you have some kind of a desync you can see what is actually not happening. So, from your side it looks like you hit the target and see no damage registered but from the server side you just didn't hit the target. 

View PostSidus_Preclarum, on 29 April 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

Just got stuck for like 30 seconds (until I exited the map ?) spectating another plane from the team (but with the normal UI on : to clarify, I could operate my plane, it's just that the game would rather have shown me another) upon spawning.

View Postdonthappybworry, on 04 May 2019 - 10:57 PM, said:

Ingame bugs 

- Spawn in some other player plane( I hear sound of my plane and gun fire),similar like spectating mode . Game restart needed !

- Stuck in queue.I can not leave queue or enter the game. Game restart needed and after restart i'm in a middle of battle!

Checking integrity of the game DONE. Both bugs persist randomly every 2-3 games.

Uninstalling  and installing new game do not help. 

Any one else having the same issue? 

1. The problem with "spawning" on someone else's plane is known and the team is investigating the issue, but there's a workaround for such cases: just hit "Enter" twice and you'll be back on your plane. As you are not "spawned" on other plane, it's a problem of switching to the standard view after deathcam. 

2. Regarding this one (sorry that I didn't quote every single post, thank you all for reporting), I've already sent this information to the team so they can check everything. 

View PostGrison_SE, on 12 May 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

Another black screen at the end, and disconnected after only 3 battles this time. 

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 May 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

Black screen and disconnected three times yesterday while waiting for result screen.

Which was a pity, as I met elias_the_great on my team in his Meteor 1, I was flying a Meteor 1 too, noticed he was having a great game but sadly couldn't see the results of that battle, but he was up there in the 30K plus personal points range even before the end.

Plus.....Invisibíru!......

Spoiler

I would really recommend you to follow the steps that RoyalFlyingCorps suggests. If the issue persists after checking the integrity of files and running WGCheck please create a Support Ticket. You can also attach logs and WGCheck report to your ticket that will be really helpful. 

View Postkaloianxxl, on 06 May 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

0 TOKENS AGAIN

Please check and repair the game through WGC and run the WGCheck. Situations like you describe happen rarely for a very limited number of players and usually can be avoided by clearing the cached data and checking the integrity of files. Also you can submit a Support Ticket with screenshots attached. 

BravelyRanAway #537 Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 07 May 2019 - 06:08 AM, said:

^ Which may or may not indicate corruption in your cache file.  It may be worth running the WGCheck utility (which is not the repair tool in the WGC).

Thank you RFC....I downloaded it and ran it. I'll leave that utility on my desk top......very handy for checking all WG titles.

It says that.....

'Your game client fully coincides with the etalon'

'Game client localization set is fully consistent to etalon'

I presume that means no errors have been found?

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 13 May 2019 - 12:27 PM.

Sabbatex_KLR #538 Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6317 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 13 May 2019 - 11:06 AM, said:

Usually, it's a simple desync. WoWp is a client-server game, dealt and taken damage is recorded serverside and if you have some kind of a desync you can see what is actually not happening. So, from your side it looks like you hit the target and see no damage registered but from the server side you just didn't hit the target. 

Yes but you'd expect a slight hiccup in the game as it catches up but in the cases where I became aware of it more I immediately targettted and destroyed a new target to see if lag continued but it was fine and no interruption in game play.

RoyalFlyingCorps #539 Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:13 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 15011 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 13 May 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

It says that.....

'Your game client fully coincides with the etalon'

'Game client localization set is fully consistent to etalon'

I presume that means no errors have been found?

That's how I would interpret it.  That's something that can be said to support if one has logged a request for support.

BravelyRanAway #540 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3978 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Still having black screen and disconnects after battles.....just eats up time.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users