Jump to content


Bug Reports


  • Please log in to reply
596 replies to this topic

Wehzeit #581 Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:41 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 5
  • [HFR] HFR
  • Member since:
    08-11-2012
Did a bug report, My Yak-9 il stuck with x3 xp, but i receive no XP / crew XP. Too bad i had just 6k to end

Wehzeit #582 Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:04 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2027 battles
  • 5
  • [HFR] HFR
  • Member since:
    08-11-2012

View PostWehzeit, on 13 July 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

Did a bug report, My Yak-9 il stuck with x3 xp, but i receive no XP / crew XP. Too bad i had just 6k to end

 

Ok, i got the answer "without a replay of the game we can't blablabla"...

 

seriously guys....



Sidus_Preclarum #583 Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:36 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5026 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
;You also got the answer the previous page…

GonerNL #584 Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:33 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 9019 battles
  • 1,773
  • Member since:
    09-02-2017

I still miss the progress % in pilot experience in the after battle results. Exp is shown and added, but the entry for progress is not shown together with all the other progress and mission entries.

I know that for pilots with a lot of skills, progress is also sometimes not shown as it was not enough to show as a percentage, but now I'm also not seeing it for very new pilots getting lots of exp points.



apartclassic #585 Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:44 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20015 battles
  • 447
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

I posted it on DS, putting it here as well for posterity's sake - daily 3k pp is not counting for me (2nd day running), but the game already ticked all my daily logins till Sunday. Amazing gift of foresight for sure, but bugged nevertheless.

 


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


L0RD_F3N1X #586 Posted 17 July 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 3843 battles
  • 54
  • [POL1] POL1
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014

Today I recived a response to my service request that allegedly my problem was solved by todays update 2.1.0.3.
However alleged compensation(1 day premium) was provided yesterday before this update.

The other thing is that neither yesterday nor today I didn't notice alleged premium account.
What is wrong with this people working for WG. Why they treat customers like that?  
What is purpose of playing this game especialy with premium account when basic functionality dasn't work corectly? 

 

 


Edited by L0RD_F3N1X, 17 July 2019 - 04:22 PM.


blindfoId #587 Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:22 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostL0RD_F3N1X, on 17 July 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Today I recived a response to my service request that allegedly my problem was solved by todays update 2.1.0.3.
However alleged compensation(1 day premium) was provided yesterday before this update.

 

 

 

 

The issue with credits and/or XP not being credited was fixed during server reset on 13 July at 05:00 UTC, not by the update 2.1.0.3, here you can find a post about this fix. Information about compensation was provided here. You've received your Premium Day on 15 July and it simply expired.

Frantiszek_W_R_E #588 Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:58 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 24424 battles
  • 2,395
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013
For half an hour the same thing all the time. Internet connection is.
 

Edited by Frantiszek_W_R_E, 18 July 2019 - 06:04 PM.


Humboldt_ #589 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:37 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3103 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014
Played some games after new update, still getting disconects also got the score after battle bug freezing hanger up & having to do a hard stop through task manger, would really like a bug free game if at all posible thanks.

apartclassic #590 Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:14 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20015 battles
  • 447
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

The 3k pp daily mission stopped working for me on Tuesday, I reported it already. It's not working, there's no option to buy it out with tokens - but today....

 

The game claims I did all missions (I didn't, as you can see) and was given the crate, which I even opened (I wasn't and didn't). Curiouser and curiouser...

 

EDIT: opened a ticket with Support, just to make sure it's noticed. After all I've fulfilled all necessary conditions to receive the weekly reward, but the game will not have it. I r going to skulk in a dark corner...

 

EDIT 2: Monday morning, mission server reset for the new week, and it's working again. I'd say it strongly points out to server-side issue (because the server did change something between yesterday - not working properly - and today - suddenly working again, namely the reset and fresh record for everyone; not a single change happened in my client, and missions are tracked by server to prevent manipulation, so I can't imagine what could be a possible cause on my side). However I'm not at peace yet, because last week it did work properly on Monday too, got broken on Tuesday :) There's still time for bad things to happen ;)

 

EDIT 3: I've made a mistake of saying that the missions work properly today all of a sudden (ruling out anything related to my client, as nothing changed in it since yesterday), and the Support promptly and happily closed my ticket. Erm.... Not the kind of answer/solution/collaboration I was looking for...


Edited by apartclassic, 22 July 2019 - 11:27 AM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


cheeky__brat #591 Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:09 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Beta Tester
  • 2385 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

Bug 1: soundbug. sound disappears in the middle of the game. (plane noises, gun sounds)

 

bug 2: many disconnects right after the game.



apartclassic #592 Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20015 battles
  • 447
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View Postcheeky__brat, on 24 July 2019 - 11:09 AM, said:

Bug 1: soundbug. sound disappears in the middle of the game. (plane noises, gun sounds)

 

bug 2: many disconnects right after the game.

 

vide 1: common bug, low priority in fixing

vide 2: interesting, because for me and many of my buddies there is significantly less disconnects after battle for the last couple of days


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


blindfoId #593 Posted 24 July 2019 - 12:31 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postapartclassic, on 21 July 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

The 3k pp daily mission stopped working for me on Tuesday, I reported it already. It's not working, there's no option to buy it out with tokens - but today....

 

The game claims I did all missions (I didn't, as you can see) and was given the crate, which I even opened (I wasn't and didn't). Curiouser and curiouser...

 

EDIT: opened a ticket with Support, just to make sure it's noticed. After all I've fulfilled all necessary conditions to receive the weekly reward, but the game will not have it. I r going to skulk in a dark corner...

 

EDIT 2: Monday morning, mission server reset for the new week, and it's working again. I'd say it strongly points out to server-side issue (because the server did change something between yesterday - not working properly - and today - suddenly working again, namely the reset and fresh record for everyone; not a single change happened in my client, and missions are tracked by server to prevent manipulation, so I can't imagine what could be a possible cause on my side). However I'm not at peace yet, because last week it did work properly on Monday too, got broken on Tuesday :) There's still time for bad things to happen ;)

 

EDIT 3: I've made a mistake of saying that the missions work properly today all of a sudden (ruling out anything related to my client, as nothing changed in it since yesterday), and the Support promptly and happily closed my ticket. Erm.... Not the kind of answer/solution/collaboration I was looking for...

 

Thank you for your detailed report and contacting me directly. We've instructed the Customer Support on this particular issue, so do not hesitate to submit a ticket if you ever encounter this problem again. If you need additional assistance in the future I'll be happy to help.:honoring:

Grison_SE #594 Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1925 battles
  • 119
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    10-06-2018
Haven't had a disconnect for several days! Great.
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

Sidus_Preclarum #595 Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5026 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

esc when you're typing doesn't delete what has been typed anymore. It just closes the typing field. Which wouldn't be really annoying IF pressing enter another time didn't SEND what was written then supposedly "canceled" and not just open the typing field.

 

I can't even begin to imagine how this one got introduced.



apartclassic #596 Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:03 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20015 battles
  • 447
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostSidus_Preclarum, on 01 August 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

esc when you're typing doesn't delete what has been typed anymore. It just closes the typing field. Which wouldn't be really annoying IF pressing enter another time didn't SEND what was written then supposedly "canceled" and not just open the typing field.

 

I can't even begin to imagine how this one got introduced.

 

Didn't occur to me to report this as bug, but it was sure bugging me. I don't like this change.


You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


Sidus_Preclarum #597 Posted 23 August 2019 - 09:22 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5026 battles
  • 140
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

Yes, hmm… I kind of see why I would stall.

 

 

 

(That's ofc not my plane. Game only thought of showing it to me just before I crashed into a mountain. Add to this that this happened just as I spawned back from crashing 5 metres above a building again…)

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_199.jpg   474.38K

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 23 August 2019 - 09:23 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users