Jump to content


Premium Planes 2.0.5 Change

Patch 2.0.5

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #1 Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 3585 battles
  • 1,018
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Hello Pilots! 

 

Sometime next week, the premium aircraft in the game will go back to the old configuration numbers of 3 equipment slots and 3 premium slots. 

 

Premium aircraft changes in more detail: 

Tiers 2-4: 3 equipment slots and 3 consumable slots with one to unlock. 

Tiers 5-7: 3 equipment slots and 4 consumable slots with one to two slots for unlocking. 

Tiers 8-9: 4 equipment slots and 4 consumable slots with one equipment and one consumable slot to unlock.

 

Battle missions for the specialist configuration will remain as they are. 

 

Further information when confirmed will be provided. 

 

Otherwise stay safe, or have fun blowing things up in the skies! 



Isoruku_Yamamoto #2 Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:29 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1093 battles
  • 136
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-02-2015

Hihihi thank you eekeeboo i was wondering whether someone had forgotten this is EU. 

 

But this will make my AR67, Blenheim IV and F2A really nice haha



Mikhail__ #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:56 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1274 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012
What? Can you explain that?

Eviscerador #4 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:10 PM

    DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

  • Beta Tester
  • 1886 battles
  • 1,186
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

So basically low tier premiums are now more p2w than they were already.

 

Noice...


Edited by Eviscerador, 14 June 2018 - 01:10 PM.


BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:12 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1736 battles
  • 752
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
So much for all my head-scratching this morning trying to mount and test.:unsure:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


RoyalFlyingCorps #6 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:20 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 8788 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
So...don't equip your premiums this week.  Wait until they're changed next week.

Thanks for the warning, that is useful.

dreambill #7 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:31 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1057 battles
  • 390
  • [GR-12] GR-12
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

Changes... changes... changes, for nothing seriously.

I wonder who decides all these work hours to be spend in insignificant details like this when the base game mode is awful.

Customize my plane for what? To take part in a battle that its outcome has nothing to do with my participation in it ?

In fact all this mess could be justified in the old mode (V1.9) where player and plane performance had an impact towards winning or loosing a battle, in conquest is simply irrelevant.

You flattened the behavior of all planes, to add this, in order to make them different again?


Edited by dreambill, 14 June 2018 - 02:34 PM.


eekeeboo #8 Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:49 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 3585 battles
  • 1,018
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postdreambill, on 14 June 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

Changes... changes... changes, for nothing seriously.

I wonder who decides all these work hours to be spend in insignificant details like this when the base game mode is awful.

Customize my plane for what? To take part in a battle that its outcome has nothing to do with my participation in it ?

In fact all this mess could be justified in the old mode (V1.9) where player and plane performance had an impact towards winning or loosing a battle, in conquest is simply irrelevant.

You flattened the behavior of all planes, to add this, in order to make them different again?

 

There's more to it than that. 1.9 after all had flattened behavior from 1.2 and before. 

dreambill #9 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1057 battles
  • 390
  • [GR-12] GR-12
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

View Posteekeeboo, on 14 June 2018 - 02:49 PM, said:

 

There's more to it than that. 1.9 after all had flattened behavior from 1.2 and before. 

 

Yeah. but at V1.9 before being deleted for the shake of conquest, planes had distinct flying characteristics which made them very interesting and enjoyable to fly, and not move around as in V2.0

Mikhail__ #10 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1274 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012
eekeeboo are tier VIII premiums also get changed?

johncarps #11 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 665 battles
  • 1,734
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013
how can WG change somethings players pay without thier authorisation ????
Merci à tous les joueurs croisés et au plaisir ;-)

Leuchtfrosch #12 Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1944 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjohncarps, on 14 June 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

how can WG change somethings players pay without thier authorisation ????

Didn't u read and understand the terms and conditions?! 



johncarps #13 Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 665 battles
  • 1,734
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View PostLeuchtfrosch, on 14 June 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Didn't u read and understand the terms and conditions?! 

 

probably

 

can u write here, where it's explain WG can change anything we BUY, not we win, without any asking of the owners ?


Merci à tous les joueurs croisés et au plaisir ;-)

Leuchtfrosch #14 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1944 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Why Should i support your laziness.
It says, everything is owned by WG, u just buy the right to use it.

Edited by Leuchtfrosch, 14 June 2018 - 06:06 PM.


jnishar #15 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:28 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1868 battles
  • 216
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View Postdreambill, on 14 June 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

 

Yeah. but at V1.9 before being deleted for the shake of conquest, planes had distinct flying characteristics which made them very interesting and enjoyable to fly, and not move around as in V2.0

 

i actually find them even more interesting now than at 1,9. Though i enjoyed  1,9 aswell 
Take it to the limit.
One more time.

jnishar #16 Posted 15 June 2018 - 03:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1868 battles
  • 216
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

View Postjohncarps, on 14 June 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

how can WG change somethings players pay without thier authorisation ????

The game is actually free to play.. I have used many many (to many) money in all their games, but i didnt have to.. 


Take it to the limit.
One more time.

Tha_Truth #17 Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:22 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4423 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

And what about the "special"?  

 

There is a special where we get lots of parts, when we win a battle.

 

That special will last for 2 more days.

 

After that we dont get parts anymore? after that we have to buy them?

 

i already spent many parts on my premium airplanes, to make them good again.

 

now i read that next week that will be reset again (for premium airplanes)?

 

Eekeeboo, and/or other people that might know: answer me this please:

 

Can we earn parts after the next 2 days? after the special is over? i dont want to buy that stuff EVER.

 

 

 


The bug list covers my windshield

Mikhail__ #18 Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1274 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012

View PostTha_Truth, on 15 June 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Can we earn parts after the next 2 days? after the special is over?

 

Is this mission permanent?

JAK_SPAROW #19 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:58 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 1517 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    10-24-2017

View Posteekeeboo, on 14 June 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

Hello Pilots! 

 

Sometime next week, the premium aircraft in the game will go back to the old configuration numbers of 3 equipment slots and 3 premium slots. 

 

Premium aircraft changes in more detail: 

Tiers 2-4: 3 equipment slots and 3 consumable slots with one to unlock. 

Tiers 5-7: 3 equipment slots and 4 consumable slots with one to two slots for unlocking. 

Tiers 8-9: 4 equipment slots and 4 consumable slots with one equipment and one consumable slot to unlock.

 

Battle missions for the specialist configuration will remain as they are. 

 

Further information when confirmed will be provided. 

 

Otherwise stay safe, or have fun blowing things up in the skies! 

 

FIX THE GAME PLAY WITH SO MANY BUGS AND THEN FIX THE EQUIPMENTS 

Isoruku_Yamamoto #20 Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:13 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1093 battles
  • 136
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-02-2015

Im currently a bit confused on this one. 

It clearly states a number of equipment slots & consumable slots and then it states "with n (slots) to unlock". 

 

The unlockable slot, does it refer to

1) Equipment

2) Consumables

3) consumables & equipment, such that it may for instance be that 1 slot for equipment can be unlocked & 2 for consumables

4) either a consumable or an equipment slot, depending on which is suitable for the aircraft (type) & based on the current configuration?

 

 

Also i reckon planes will not get less equipment/ consumables slots than they currently have right? 

For instance: My Spitfire V DB (important plane to me) currently is in the specialised state, having 4 equipment/ 4 consumable. So i guess that would become 3/3 in the new state plus 1/1 unlockable (where it was 2/3 and 2/1 unlockable) ?







Also tagged with Patch, 2.0.5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users