Game crashes constantly since today

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Flying_Hermann #1 Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:02 PM

Airman Basic

• 708 battles

Hi folks,

was able to play without problems until yesterday. Since today the game always crashes. I have no connection problems and I get into the game without problems, but in the menu where I can choose the plane, the game often chashes and I get thrown back to the desktop (Windows 10). If the game does not crash at that point it crashes when I wait for entering the battle after I clicked "battle" (when the waiting time is running). If I start the game again now, I am usually directly into a battle and the game does never crash during the battle but at the end when the battle is over and you are in the menu oder try to start a battle again it crashes like before. I hope you can help me with this.

Greetings and thanks.

Flying_Hermann #2 Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

Airman Basic

• 708 battles
Problem disappeared with todays update.

eekeeboo #3 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles
Good news, I was hoping this would be the case! You happy for me to lock this and archive it?

Alabamatick #4 Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:36 PM

Senior Airman

• 130 battles

I don't get crashes as such, but i do get a bug where (not very often) i get to the map / awaiting players screen, it stays there for a couple of minutes and then kicks you back to hanger and the plane stays in battle perminatly or until you log back in a long time later (much, much longer than an actual battle), (although it's not actually in battle as it never records a result (win / loss / battle played etc))

anybody else get this ?

eekeeboo #5 Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:57 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostAlabamatick, on 22 June 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

I don't get crashes as such, but i do get a bug where (not very often) i get to the map / awaiting players screen, it stays there for a couple of minutes and then kicks you back to hanger and the plane stays in battle perminatly or until you log back in a long time later (much, much longer than an actual battle), (although it's not actually in battle as it never records a result (win / loss / battle played etc))

anybody else get this ?

It is a bug people have mentioned. Some have issues with a client restart and clear cache. Others have had to wait for server restart the next day. Others have had to resort to flushing their DNS or restarting router to fix issues. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users