• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

dreambill #21 Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:50 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1518 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 03 July 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

That's why I repeat myself that BOTH modes needed in game. No mode alone can provide a full spectrum of satisfaction.

Easy entertain with guaranteed length and no matter a lot results - Conquest (But to me this equals to a cheap tablet game)

Hard Anxiety with a lot of pain or extreme Joy depending on result - V1.9 (You can call me masochist but I do prefer this)

BTW what I proposed at this topic is something in-between. (It could provide a little something for everyone - or nothing for no one, I cannot tell for sure)

Edited by dreambill, 03 July 2018 - 03:53 PM.

Tha_Truth #22 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6752 battles

Extra battle option:

Deathmatch mode with 3 rounds, without respawn during the match, only at the start of a new one. without going to hangar inbetween. no ground targets or aa.

1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2. maybe 3vs3 but that's not a flight option, so...

Just as some extra fun. maybe humans vs bots.  preferably humans vs humans only.

Just as a possibility to add some fun fighting options.

Like a right click on the name and ask for a quick battle.

Maps can be light, with no aa or bots. smaller too. 5 minuit rounds per match.

Not as a replacement.

Just to have a nice dogfight option/extra. Also nice way to learn friends/other players and play better perhaps.

------ Extra Extra-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In game voice chat?

And please some hangar fps/game fps improvements. Current hangar is still very laggy when switching selections/pilots/aircraft. 

Airfield hangar looked great and worked smooth, the one with the motorcycle. 

Really takes a long time switching between stuff, and changing pilots and such. it  was not like that when they fixed the airfield-hangar. that one had the same problem when introduced. so i hope they fix this hangar soon.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

paca_madaidhean #23 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 1312 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

better to add  in battle fight  pick like WoT were up can ask any player (human) to fly with you and why only 2 in a flight 

I love to have 15 players in one battle so why cant we have a clan night where we can get clan members to play as a team so we can get as many players (humans) 

to play on say one night  a week that we can chat  back in the hanger and fly as a group 

have fun and learn how to fly  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users