• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Gentle1 #1 Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 202 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

Hey WG  Hey Eekeeboo,

now the guys back at DFA/JFA said i should write and let you guys know.... I like the new version alot. Let me clarify , some might remeber me. The reason I quit the game back in the day, was i got fed up with people leaing games on the other side cause i was in it or people in my team thinking "oh we have Gentle1" we won already no need for me to fly like i have brains. So anyhow i like that in the new version the game doesn't hang in the balance just because of me. ty for that. Now i can have a relaxed nice fighting game experiance with not every1 focusing me or quiting because im in the nmy team.

So once again thx for the new version. And it looks good too.

Gentle1

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:22 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 2420 battles
  • [__] __

Welcome back.

It's good.

Horcan #3 Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

View Postzen_monk_, on 28 June 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

Welcome back.

It's good.

I wonder how long he keep this happy, positive attitude :) .

Spuggy #4 Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1451 battles

*** Quietly adding Gentle1 to my list of dangerous people I should probably kill at the first opportunity.

- Disclaimer: I am only referring to kill Gentle1's avatar in a normal game of World of Warplanes. I have no desire to cause him physical or emotional harm in real life so [edited]off gubment and your stazi excuse of a police force just arresting people for mean words on the internet.

eekeeboo #5 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View PostGentle1, on 28 June 2018 - 10:10 PM, said:

I remember you Gentle, your name being ironic in the extreme as you were never gentle in battles ;) 

It's nice to see you back and I will pass on your positive feedback also! Miss my DFA tag!

View PostSpuggy, on 29 June 2018 - 07:01 AM, said:

Good luck finding him before he finds you ;) 

Spuggy #6 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1451 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 29 June 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

I remember you Gentle, your name being ironic in the extreme as you were never gentle in battles ;) 

It's nice to see you back and I will pass on your positive feedback also! Miss my DFA tag!

Good luck finding him before he finds you ;) 

I refuse to believe Gentle1 has "Chuck Norris" levels of abilities. There is, after all, only one Chuck Norris

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:52 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 1842 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostSpuggy, on 29 June 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

I refuse to believe Gentle1 has "Chuck Norris" levels of abilities. There is, after all, only one Chuck Norris

What if I told you Gentle1 is Chuck Norris?:ohmy:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

zen_monk_ #8 Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

• Alpha Tester
  • 2420 battles
  • [__] __

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 29 June 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

What if I told you Gentle1 is Chuck Norris?:ohmy:

ENOUGH BLASPHEMY!!!!! Chuck Norris never hides His name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spuggy #9 Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1451 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 29 June 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

ENOUGH BLASPHEMY!!!!! Chuck Norris never hides His name!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you capitalised the 'H' in "His". It suggests a hell of a lot! :teethhappy:

HALL_OF_FAKE #10 Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 10 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

View PostGentle1, on 28 June 2018 - 10:10 PM, said:

Hey WG  Hey Eekeeboo,

now the guys back at DFA/JFA said i should write and let you guys know.... I like the new version alot. Let me clarify , some might remeber me. The reason I quit the game back in the day, was i got fed up with people leaing games on the other side cause i was in it or people in my team thinking "oh we have Gentle1" we won already no need for me to fly like i have brains. So anyhow i like that in the new version the game doesn't hang in the balance just because of me. ty for that. Now i can have a relaxed nice fighting game experiance with not every1 focusing me or quiting because im in the nmy team.

So once again thx for the new version. And it looks good too.

Gentle1

nice words from low tiers player...i dont think lot remember you because in the logic of things the goal is getting grow till tier 10 ...

so a veteran winning tier 2 tier 3 1.9 or 2.0 doesn't change anything to the fact in low tiers players still learning how to play ...

my best ever JFA is and will be n0_f4k3 :honoring:

*edited by the moderation team*  

Mickline #11 Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 271 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

View PostHALL_OF_FAKE, on 29 June 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

nice words from low tiers player...i dont think lot remember you because in the logic of things the goal is getting grow till tier 10 ...

so a veteran winning tier 2 tier 3 1.9 or 2.0 doesn't change anything to the fact in low tiers players still learning how to play ...

my best ever JFA is and will be n0_f4k3 :honoring:

Low tiers player ? Lmao

I almost don't play this game anymore, 2.0 isn't my cup of tea at all, but calling Gentle1 a low tier player just shows your lack of knowledge.

If Gentle1 enjoys this vesion, people will soon realise what is a pilot and will go back to training room.

I remember having some very good fights against him, back in the days.

o7

Only last bullet matters --- Squad: 8.39 %, you ?

"Only thing which matters here is EULA - if you dont like it, you are free to stop using services provided to you by WG"

BigBadVuk, January 2015 the 23, 1:48 pm. Best thread closure ever.

No irony was involved during the making of this signature . . .

Eviscerador #12 Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:57 PM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 2046 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL
Good to see you back. I guess I will see you in any Bf as always, or are you going to play other planes now that most of them are viable?

Gentle1 #13 Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 202 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

one of my better battles. But the one from the quarter finals from Warplanes united tournament. were it was 1 to 4 and i manged to get all 5 planes from the nmy team while being alone vs the last 4 of them isnt on twitch anymore. Guess to few players.

http://forum.worldof...-threads/       <- in this under point 5. Yes WG was gettting bombed aboout me cheating because i made boom& zoom the poplular play style.

and this one was still in open or closed beta , were i was fighting aginst 11 on my own and manged to win. you can check the lower right hand corner to see Im not bullshitting. it shows the last guys to be shot down... but anyhow. Just wanted to say I like the new build. I can't say if 1.9 was better. I came back after a friend told me that WoWp had rfecieved a reboot. And i find I like it because of the reasosn mentioned in the original text. The win/loose no longer depends on me. Ty for that.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Gentle1 #14 Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 202 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
btw your in that video Mickline

Gentle1 @ WoWP

deaxter_hero #15 Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2524 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostGentle1, on 30 June 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

one of my better battles. But the one from the quarter finals from Warplanes united tournament. were it was 1 to 4 and i manged to get all 5 planes from the nmy team while being alone vs the last 4 of them isnt on twitch anymore. Guess to few players.

http://forum.worldof...-threads/       <- in this under point 5. Yes WG was gettting bombed aboout me cheating because i made boom& zoom the poplular play style.

and this one was still in open or closed beta , were i was fighting aginst 11 on my own and manged to win. you can check the lower right hand corner to see Im not bullshitting. it shows the last guys to be shot down... but anyhow. Just wanted to say I like the new build. I can't say if 1.9 was better. I came back after a friend told me that WoWp had rfecieved a reboot. And i find I like it because of the reasosn mentioned in the original text. The win/loose no longer depends on me. Ty for that.

Great to have you back. Oh my good Lord! Those sweet engine sounds bring back memories of epic earlier versions :). Those cool days of Beta and just little while after Beta! I stil remember the immense joy of grinding, exploring and purchasing my first Me-410 and Me-262! I was so much into the game that once when we were at weekend house in the mountains with no internet, I drove to nearest city and played on mediocre wi-fi in McDonalds the whole afternoon the then glorious P-51A :). BTW let us restart DFA activity, we are just barely floating above water now...

Edited by deaxter_hero, 01 July 2018 - 08:25 PM.

Something for 1.9 stats nerds ;) ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

eekeeboo #16 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:10 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 01 July 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

I would to see all DFA back and playing again. Especially that Jeff guy, he was always good at being saved by me and crashing into teammates! 

View PostGentle1, on 30 June 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

Like I said it's nice to see you back, we only very briefly met. I was/is the more reckless approach to battles :D 

View PostHALL_OF_FAKE, on 29 June 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

You don't need to hate on a returning player :( 

Mickline #17 Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 271 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

View PostGentle1, on 30 June 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

btw your in that video Mickline

I know i remember, had no consumables left, plane damaged etc ... was a fun battle

Only last bullet matters --- Squad: 8.39 %, you ?

"Only thing which matters here is EULA - if you dont like it, you are free to stop using services provided to you by WG"

BigBadVuk, January 2015 the 23, 1:48 pm. Best thread closure ever.

No irony was involved during the making of this signature . . .

Also tagged with 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users