new preium hangar looks great, but so slow

premium hangar slow lag

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tha_Truth #1 Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6754 battles

Anyone else having problems since the new premium hangar? (premium, can't speak about the regular)

problems, extreme slow:

- Switching pilots and aircraft

- aircraft selection mini screen,

the hangar just seems like a big problem. too much stuff going on. smoke and many object..  

Please make a simpler box.

or go back to the airfield (which looked great).

its probably just some broken coding where they implemented delay times to prevent errors. whatever it is, its jsut very annoying. switching a plane, or tier, or pilot. just takes allot of waiting time now.

please fix it.

if anyone can help me to put in a better working hangar:  that would be amazing.

greets.

eeeh eekeeboo/anyone else, can you fix the title please? i cannot edit it. it should ofcourse say premium :).

Edited by Tha_Truth, 01 July 2018 - 03:58 AM.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

_Vagonbrei_ #2 Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 3564 battles
  • [WOTMP] WOTMP

Slow and even distort the colour of camouflage.

Btw, where is the airfield base? Why no option to chose?

Fuchsgeist #3 Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 38 battles
For me it’s not snappy plus I have extreme color distortions at the edges of the hangar (playing on a 34“ 21:9 screen and not seeing anything weird like this on any other games)but I do not like the premium hangar anyway, where are the airports and why can’t we choose among them like in WoWs? This patch is more of a disappointment than anything else. I can confirm though that fps in battle are slightly better.

Edited by Fuchsgeist, 01 July 2018 - 05:50 PM.

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:25 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 3964 battles
  • [__] __
The colors of the aircrafts are dark, in the shadows. Can't look and enjoy the vivid look they had out on the airfield.
stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

eekeeboo #5 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:19 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4144 battles

I'm not sure the exact decision for moving to the internal hangar, but I feel it could be for the Iron Maiden Easter eggs. 

I do know the hangar is slow for some people, I have heard some people moving to windowed or full screen helps. For some reason some people in boderless mode have huge performance drops. 

SeaWolf7 #6 Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

Senior Airman

• 673 battles
I find not running the Game centre in the back ground has helped gain a few fps in game IMO, not sure on the hanger though....

Edited by SeaWolf7, 02 July 2018 - 05:01 PM.

Tha_Truth #7 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6754 battles

its the same problem the airfield hangar had when introduced, and kept for some months.

airfield "hangar" (with the bike appearing after a while), was greatly improved after some time. Then it finally worked great for some months.

So its strange to again, have a hangar that has the same problems as the previous one had in the beginning.

back then it wasnt a visual change. more optimisation of the models and background coding. so they make a new hangar with the old problems again.

if they dont have to the time for so many fixes and improvements, maybe they should not take on so many changes at once.

airfield was a great looking hangar and performed the task it had to do very well.

i tried changing it back but there is a coding issue, heavily involved in all gaming aspects, that would need to be updated. so its something that someone skilled in this, or wargaming themselve has to do. The game loads but hangar stays black, and the logo wont go away.

the option to choose hangars would be excellent. i would be happy with an empty box or a simple "plain underground with tarmac skin", with a simple 220kb .gif picture in the background. as long as it functions without drag and lag.

Airfield-hangar worked absolutly great in januari, after the many fixes.

britinmadrid #8 Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4372 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

View PostTha_Truth, on 09 July 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

the option to choose hangars would be excellent. i would be happy with an empty box or a simple "plain underground with tarmac skin", with a simple 220kb .gif picture in the background. as long as it functions without drag and lag.

I second this idea!

Eekeeboo, if the bug fixes are going to take such a long time to creep in as we have seen up until now, (the chat bug in particular seems eternal), could we not have a stripped-down version of the client and/or the choice to choose a bare bones hangar?

They have this garage option in Armored Warfare.

zen_monk_ #9 Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 3964 battles
  • [__] __

View PostTha_Truth, on 09 July 2018 - 04:44 AM, said:

View Postbritinmadrid, on 10 July 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

Great! I'm all for it too.
stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

eekeeboo #10 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:50 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4144 battles
I'll ask about this and see if it's planned or anything on the way. I believe the current hangar limitation was to do with the Iron Maiden event and hangar clues. 

Tha_Truth #11 Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6754 battles

all the changar text boxes add lag too. i dont mean the human chat boxes, but the game explanations and messages: like when calibrating succesfully. on the right side there will be messages and such, just as an example. lots of stuff that adds delay.

my computer and graphics card are too old probably. its jsut that it worked fine a phew months ago with the airfield-hangar, after the devs cleaned it up/otimised it.

the airfield hangar had the same problems in the beginning. lagg inducing infoboxes and clutter text with lots goign on at the same time" that made too much drag and lag..

i dont know if its made for kgb-8 core cpu's. I dont have that. :)

Edited by Tha_Truth, 12 July 2018 - 08:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users