calibration of aircraft parts

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

PEAKY_BLINDER #61 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 1941 battles
  • [TF_UK] TF_UK

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 02 July 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

Enhance first, see if you get required bonus special effects and if not disassemble, collect Materials back, and roll the dice again. Calibrate only when heaving reached Ultimate Equipment level.

we are only doing this on fully enhanced planes, we understand that bit, what we are saying is that losing all these parts is so not fair as you have already gambled on winning a battle by making the right choices, that is the gambling part and if you win you win the parts (some parts are real hard to win even in tier 10)

so why should we need to gamble the parts again and have no control over the results.

PEAKY_BLINDER #62 Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:55 PM

Senior Airman

• 1941 battles
  • [TF_UK] TF_UK

View Posthoughtonbee, on 05 July 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

3 weeks after release and STILL players are trying to work out this new system on thread after thread on here. Surely that tells you it's far too over-complicated?!

All this debate over what amounts to the tiniest of 'improvements' in many cases in-game. In 1.9 it might have actually added something, now with respawning in the game these tiny little advantages mean nothing as your opponent returns in a minute full of hp and speed to blast what remains of your hp after an initially successful dogfight.

no we are not trying to work it out, it is a very simple to work out, in fact its is the easiest thing ever to understand, my question is why should the slider even be going into the minus side, that is the bit that is wrong, why should i lose credits and items because rng said so.

it should be plus plus plus, 

you need lots of radio parts to enhance a tier 10, and at best you might win 3 or 4 , at worse you dont win any, so it will take 1000 yeas to max out all your planes.

just take the minus bit out and everything will be soopa doopa.

svadilfari #63 Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3277 battles

i´m used to negative rolling 5-6 consecutive times just to get positive calibration.

but i just rolled negative 14 f---ing times trololol.

edit: assuming that the system is fair i.e. 50/50. the odds of rolling tails 14 times out of 14 tries is  0.00006%.

this calibration system is so scummy it´s beyond ridiculous.

Edited by svadilfari, 07 July 2018 - 09:40 AM.

Tha_Truth #64 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6754 battles

just keep in mind that its a very small improvement in function.

ultimate modules are certinly and improvement.

basic to ultimate is a an advantage for sure.

From ultimate (400) to maximum (478) hardly makes a difference in playing. certinly not in winning. except for faster reloads perhaps, and a phew % stronger hull.

How many times are you ready to bomb And it kills the target, exactly at the time your are reloaded? just that 2 seconds sooner.

its a nice extra.

As far as i understand, the improvements and penalties are the same for everybody at 478 strength, right?

Not that 1 guy has 15% penalty at 478, and another player with the same module gets 10% penalty.

Because that's what i infer some people understand to be the situation.

on 94d for instance. the first module, better "aim", should have the same improvement and penalty % at 478 (ultimate+maximised).

i did notice there is also a real difference in improvement/penaltly weighing. i just accepted a -1% calibration, because it had ALLOT less penalty, while keeping the improvement nearly the same. so its also important to look at the % of both.

On a side note. Are the pilot skills which improve modules that benefit defense and aironotic skills with 40% really working?

"They" said it should work but i notice no difference with them active or not. And its not visible in the aircraft stats screen, that there are improvements/losses in aircraft potential, with those skills active or not. i can assure that i checked the pilot is 100% skilled in the aircraft, it is.

it would be very nice to have the pilot skills improve the aircraft points visibly. just like the modules do.

And please improve (reduce) the hangar lag when switching pilots and aircraft. The previous hangar, "airfield with motorcycle" finally was improved and worked absolutly great without any lag. Absolutely to bad its gone after a phew months of working great. Rather have a lag-free hangar.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

Vladinir_Shotitov #65 Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:13 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 1393 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Wow.  Fascinating reading... no, really.

I stopped playing a couple of months ago when my Premium year expired, around the same time as my patience.  Just thought I'd have a look at the forums to see if it was worth coming back for another go.

This thread tells me all I need to know.

Bye for now.

Tha_Truth #66 Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6754 battles

View PostVladinir_Shotitov, on 09 July 2018 - 12:13 AM, said:

Wow.  Fascinating reading... no, really.

I stopped playing a couple of months ago when my Premium year expired, around the same time as my patience.  Just thought I'd have a look at the forums to see if it was worth coming back for another go.

This thread tells me all I need to know.

Bye for now.

yeah the game is worth giving a go, the changes are nice. opinions differ. better gathered by playing then reading chat i believe. 

Edited by Tha_Truth, 09 July 2018 - 12:27 AM.

Fix in game flight-wing chat !!!!! 

zgubny #67 Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:58 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4731 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostPEAKY_BLINDER, on 06 July 2018 - 12:55 AM, said:

no we are not trying to work it out, it is a very simple to work out, in fact its is the easiest thing ever to understand, my question is why should the slider even be going into the minus side, that is the bit that is wrong, why should i lose credits and items because rng said so.

it should be plus plus plus, 

you need lots of radio parts to enhance a tier 10, and at best you might win 3 or 4 , at worse you dont win any, so it will take 1000 yeas to max out all your planes.

just take the minus bit out and everything will be soopa doopa.

Exact , i agree with you , calibrate is only a new way of "enhancing our frustration "

let me "calibrate" my frustration on this game a minute please :

ça fait du bien !!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users