Jump to content


What the .......


  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

zen_monk_ #41 Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:30 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
So get out of your trench, embrace No WG No Cry with some roasted sausages and cold beer from the beach fridge.
stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

megace4 #42 Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 188 battles
  • 174
  • [_BRO] _BRO
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014

Allow me to put things a bit differently.

//I came to realize flight movements and the nice,symmetrical layout of mapping had been pre-promammed for me to play in the former version,and that the new one is a totally different,alienated game even though it is using the same game name.

//I ´ve learned I cannot adapt myself to drastic changes of the game mode so quickly.

//Meeting with terrific human players and super bots were some of the most addicting, captivating challenges I have so far enjoyed,to put it in a positive way,at least.

//I used to consume and buy gold at a regular basis,thus I could foresee I might be able to improve little by little,getting some more new planes and further upgrading armaments side by side.

If one can do the almost same things still,I bet former players would be considering coming back.

 

Pr now 2-3 plays in a day will be the max I can contribute with.

I long for the past when I used to play 40 games a day in the old version.It was dreadful,difficult to play,but was the most exciting game in my humble life of on-line entertainments.

I would rejoice if some unique features of the old version one day get back in one way or another.

Then I promise playing more frequently than now, hoping others will follow suits.

 

best regards

 

 


Edited by megace4, 13 July 2018 - 03:58 PM.


Moerdergrube #43 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 July 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

Without a replay to give you more details, the game is more than just scoring a lot of points, it's about scoring them in the right places. But that's just a suspicion as you get a lot of points for killing more small targets or lots of GT in a zone without capping. But the slower you cap the worse it is for your team. 

 

You need no replay to see, that this game is manipulated. Enemy had not the points to win this game. Oh! Yes, i know, in the end they took all sectors … but who of enemy did thjis? I can't see it. 

View Postzeitza, on 11 July 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

It's funny how even new people at WG get instantly brainwashed and learn how to trivialise things with russian arrogance. I mean are you serious right now?

You ask for a replay from somebody that has 3392 played battles. 

You don't feel a bit ashamed that you want to try to to explain such an experienced player the game?  

 

Sure, a big portion of the player base is just too bad to understand the game that's the biggest problem here. Not the unbalance which is basically the main part of WG's track record in any game.

 

:facepalm:

 

eekeeboo isn't new! 4 years of fanboying made him to staff. :)



CheefCoach #44 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:20 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 3507 battles
  • 878
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 13 July 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

 

You need no replay to see, that this game is manipulated. Enemy had not the points to win this game. Oh! Yes, i know, in the end they took all sectors … but who of enemy did thjis? I can't see it. 

 

In order to see it you need replay. 

 

Points only represent amount of damage and kills that some player (including bot) did. It don't care about next:

 

1. Damaged planes aren't destroyed, and they can stile fight same as they are undamaged. 

2. Planes that are destroyed outside of sectors doesn't count as same as ones that are destroyed inside of sectors. 

3. Planes that are destroyed inside of sectors during defense aren't same if sector have full points for defending side or doesn't.

4. Ground targets that are part of cluster which aren't destroyed don't count a same as ones that are destroyed. 

5. Haven't check correlation between damage that ground target brings with points it give when caping sectors, but that can be important. 

6. It is question how much points gives armored and how much unarmored ground targets. 

7. And most importantly, points don't take time into consideration. Sectors that are caped sooner, bring more points to the team by the end of the battle. 

8. Not all sectors are equal. Some give great bonuses, and other none.

9. Neither are all planes. Killing good human player in Spitfire gives you same amount of points like killing bot in Spitfire, and human is more dangerous. 

10. And order in which sectors are taken also counts a lot sometimes. 

 

Or to put in simple. No points are represent of good tactics other than points that team received when sectors are caped. And those determined a winer of the battle. 


https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

zen_monk_ #45 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:28 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Wow, hold on now Chief, will you?!

 

10 points, all intelligent and well formulated... do you realize how much is in there to process? It's much more easier to shout WG sucks, all are morons etc.

 

:hiding:


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

CheefCoach #46 Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:40 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 3507 battles
  • 878
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 July 2018 - 01:28 AM, said:

Wow, hold on now Chief, will you?!

 

10 points, all intelligent and well formulated... do you realize how much is in there to process? It's much more easier to shout WG sucks, all are morons etc.

 

:hiding:

 

It is, but now I am sleepy and not angry, so...good night. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Jonagus #47 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:41 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 4685 battles
  • 243
  • Member since:
    08-21-2013

When I say that the version 2.Wahtever of WOWP dont make sense it is beacause apart from many other reasons it is because of results like this. Can you imagine that in a football match you would make more goals that the other team but you would lose the match, maybe the in WG count corners or yellow cards, .... It is ridiculous, exactlly ridicoulous it is WOWP every player in the left column beat the player in the right collum and THE WINNER IS ..... of course the team of the right column that was beaten by the team of the left column or "WHAT THE ......  TEAM" that it is stil wondering what happened, and how peculiar must be the thinking way of WOWP developers to be at this ponint ....

Please I am just waiting for a mode of game in the line of version 1.9, meanwhile just sufering this crap ....

 

Jonagus


Jonagus


eekeeboo #48 Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 4600 battles
  • 2,495
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 13 July 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

 

 

Only 4 years? I must have a very big fan! I also feel now would be the time to mention... I've technically been "fanboying" since the WoT beta, if you want to put that on my "service record" ? 

 

View PostJonagus, on 14 July 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

 

 

The football match is a poor example. Because the goals are straight forward. That's why the goal... is called a goal. 

 

Endurance racing for example isn't the aim to takeover all the cars you can and cross the line first. There are different ways to measure success and there are different ways to achieve this. It's not about scoring the most over-takes it's about scoring the most distance. 

 

The key is to look a the right metric. Especially in this game, the points you score aren't what matter, it's where you score the points and when that matters. As I was able to demonstrate last night on stream to Moerdergrube.

 

That's why I was asking for replays. So help, advice and tips can be provided. 

 



Moerdergrube #49 Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View PostCheefCoach, on 14 July 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

 

In order to see it you need replay. 

 

Points only represent amount of damage and kills that some player (including bot) did. It don't care about next:

 

1. Damaged planes aren't destroyed, and they can stile fight same as they are undamaged. 

2. Planes that are destroyed outside of sectors doesn't count as same as ones that are destroyed inside of sectors. 

3. Planes that are destroyed inside of sectors during defense aren't same if sector have full points for defending side or doesn't.

4. Ground targets that are part of cluster which aren't destroyed don't count a same as ones that are destroyed. 

5. Haven't check correlation between damage that ground target brings with points it give when caping sectors, but that can be important. 

6. It is question how much points gives armored and how much unarmored ground targets. 

7. And most importantly, points don't take time into consideration. Sectors that are caped sooner, bring more points to the team by the end of the battle. 

8. Not all sectors are equal. Some give great bonuses, and other none.

9. Neither are all planes. Killing good human player in Spitfire gives you same amount of points like killing bot in Spitfire, and human is more dangerous. 

10. And order in which sectors are taken also counts a lot sometimes. 

 

Or to put in simple. No points are represent of good tactics other than points that team received when sectors are caped. And those determined a winer of the battle. 

 

If it was good tactical play, i wouldnt mention. Bots have no tactics, they are programmed. No need for scientific research.

View Posteekeeboo, on 14 July 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

Only 4 years? I must have a very big fan! I also feel now would be the time to mention... I've technically been "fanboying" since the WoT beta, if you want to put that on my "service record" ? 

 

 

The football match is a poor example. Because the goals are straight forward. That's why the goal... is called a goal. 

 

Endurance racing for example isn't the aim to takeover all the cars you can and cross the line first. There are different ways to measure success and there are different ways to achieve this. It's not about scoring the most over-takes it's about scoring the most distance. 

 

The key is to look a the right metric. Especially in this game, the points you score aren't what matter, it's where you score the points and when that matters. As I was able to demonstrate last night on stream to Moerdergrube.

 

That's why I was asking for replays. So help, advice and tips can be provided. 

 

 

If you Mention WoT i confess, that i play now for 9 years. If you havent got it, I don't play my main account, cause WG destroyed the Setup of all my planes. I have around 250 tanks, around 50 ships and 190 planes. They are my porperty. I am fine with WoT changes, but i am not fine with the chances in WoWPl. WG stole my property.





Horcan #50 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3765 battles
  • 733
  • [_VI_] _VI_
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 14 July 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

 

If you Mention WoT i confess, that i play now for 9 years. If you havent got it, I don't play my main account, cause WG destroyed the Setup of all my planes. I have around 250 tanks, around 50 ships and 190 planes. They are my porperty. I am fine with WoT changes, but i am not fine with the chances in WoWPl. WG stole my property.

 

Dude, nothing is your property, read the rules again. You just rented it. If they want to alter whatever they like, you cant do a darn thing about it. So whatever stupid reason you have to not play your main account, it shouldnt be that WG changed your setup.

zen_monk_ #51 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:12 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostHorcan, on 14 July 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

 

Dude, nothing is your property, read the rules again. You just rented it. If they want to alter whatever they like, you cant do a darn thing about it. So whatever stupid reason you have to not play your main account, it shouldnt be that WG changed your setup.

 

And one more thing: OK, WG changed a setup. But setup is also changed on any alt account. Why the hell would I play alt account? Like, there the planes stayed as they were before?

 

Puzzled.

 


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Moerdergrube #52 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View PostHorcan, on 14 July 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

 

Dude, nothing is your property, read the rules again. You just rented it. If they want to alter whatever they like, you cant do a darn thing about it. So whatever stupid reason you have to not play your main account, it shouldnt be that WG changed your setup.

 

It is my property! If WG sells single planes, they can't hide behind licence stuff. Planes are our property. And law have to learn virtuel property.

Horcan #53 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:30 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3765 battles
  • 733
  • [_VI_] _VI_
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 14 July 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

It is my property! If WG sells single planes, they can't hide behind licence stuff. Planes are our property. And law have to learn virtuel property.

 

They consider anything in the game as content , and they rent it to you. Unless you purchase something that is defined as itself ( for example a certain plane ) , and is sold as a virtual good ( but then it should have its own license agreement ) , its considered content in the game and you only rent the right to use it.

zen_monk_ #54 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 14 July 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

 

It is my property! If WG sells single planes, they can't hide behind licence stuff. Planes are our property. And law have to learn virtuel property.

 

Dude, like it or not but you've accepted this:

 


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Moerdergrube #55 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View PostHorcan, on 14 July 2018 - 08:30 PM, said:

 

They consider anything in the game as content , and they rent it to you. Unless you purchase something that is defined as itself ( for example a certain plane ) , and is sold as a virtual good ( but then it should have its own license agreement ) , its considered content in the game and you only rent the right to use it.

 

No thinkijng beeing "rents" a T8 plane for 50 Euro. You really refuse to think. 

zen_monk_ #56 Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

And one more thing: why you don't play your main account because "WG destroyed the Setup of all my planes"?

 

Has it stayed the same on the alt account?


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Moerdergrube #57 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 July 2018 - 08:47 PM, said:

 

Before calling anyone stupid, please carefully read the first word of the sentence. Then take a deep breath and try to figure out what The Content in this game is.

 

Then reevaluate your objection on stupidity.

 

And you don't read a single word. Read 9 words, stupid :)

zen_monk_ #58 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMoerdergrube, on 14 July 2018 - 09:02 PM, said:

 

And you don't read a single word. Read 9 words, stupid :)

 

Oh well, I guess it's time to tell the funny story again:

 

A while back, there was a guy on the forum called Leirix. Posted daily rants on WG, incompetent team members, injustice, his account being targeted for bad MM, the works. Posted maniacally, a day or two without him and then on the third day a proverbial sh*t storm of 4-5 simultaneous threads of almost incoherent rage at the world in general for not noticing his genius or WG doing everything to bring him down.

 

He was irritating to a level when it became funny. The people were like "Hey Leirix, what's up today? Forgot the morning pills again?" etc.

 

And then several guys from the German speaking forum came and said: "He's irritating you? You can not imagine what he's doing here. Posts every day, ranting and raving. He's a laughing stock of the German forum, we've started to take him as a village idiot."

 

And the funny thing is - this Leirix disappeared. Vanished from the Forum and the game (that's why I'm naming him), probably changed his name. But had an identical photo as you. And almost identical language style and exactly the same attitude.

 

Do you know what happened to him?


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Moerdergrube #59 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:16 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3075 battles
  • 404
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    10-13-2017

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 July 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

And one more thing: why you don't play your main account because "WG destroyed the Setup of all my planes"?

 

Has it stayed the same on the alt account?

 

I don't Play Leirix account, cause i don't accept the EULA with this account. Atm i have no legal chances (or better, it is too expensive to fight for my right), cause WG hides out of EU. I have 3 years, if they make a mistake, they have a problem. And if you didn't get it. I am Leirix and i never made a secret of this. Since i started to play WoWPl i wondered, why the community accepts WG politicy. I didn't care, cause i liked my GAs. I learned them 4 times to play and in 2.x. another 2 times. No Problem for me. The Problem are the cheating bots. I don't wanna roll dice, when i play good.

 

Just an example. I Play Fallout series since 20 years as well as Civilisation series. These games costs around 500 Euros all together over time. The free to Play and sell virtuell goods politics are Kind of more expensive. I spent in 9 years around 5.000 Euros for premium, premium tanks and planes and paintings. You see, that i own this. And this is why WG left EU, just to avoid customers Rights.


Edited by Moerdergrube, 14 July 2018 - 09:31 PM.


zen_monk_ #60 Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 4546 battles
  • 1,056
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

1) You don't play Leirix because that account doesn't exist. Don't lie, and don't fantasize you're "waiting for WG to make a mistake in the next three years, and they will have a problem". That is, fantasize as much as you like but don't speak it aloud here. And stop lying on having that trump account to battle them. Leirix don't exist. Changed his name (into what, I guess?)

 

2) You don't own crap. Ordinary planes are their Content, the premium planes must per EULA stay on your account even if it's wiped due to cheating and whatnot, but their performance & equipment and all are "their intellectual property, eligible for change without any explanation or notice". You signed that agreement with them, you've clicked "I accept the EULA". There's no way you can not accept it on any account. Again stop fantasizing there.

 

3) They are not from EU, not hiding in Ukraine, Russia... they are Belarus company. And this WoWP thingy is on Cyprus. Taxes and all. Get the facts right.

 

 

 

I can go on and on, but there's no point. I clearly remember an entire forum trying to make some sense into the Village Idiot, but all we got was incoherent rants on how stupid we all are, and how genial he is. Don't make the same mistake Leirix did or we won't be able to converse for a long time.


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users