• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

0berhessen #1 Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 454 battles
  • [LULOH] LULOH

Hi all,

i always wondered if the bots have a respawn delay.

If i get shot, the respawn for me as a human player depends on if it is the first time during battle and if my team holds an airfield.

Getting shot for the first time in battle and my team holds an airfield, brings me back in a few seconds. Getting shot for the 2nd time there is a delay for about 20 seconds if i remember right, and the longest delay i experienced is around 45 seconds after the 3rd shot. 

Do Bots have the same delay?

As i have the impression they respawn faster... but thats maybe just me? How do you experience this? 

Or is there even an official feedback from eekeeboo?

Cheers and good hunt, 0berhessen

CheefCoach #2 Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:43 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1679 battles
Yes, they should have same delay. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

houghtonbee #3 Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1000 battles
They do seem to respawn quicker but I suspect it's down to perception ie when you wait to respawn it feels like times dragging because you're sat doing nothing essentially, whereas before you see the bot you shot down reappear your time is filled with engaging other targets and appears to go quicker.

0berhessen #4 Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 454 battles
  • [LULOH] LULOH
thx for your replys CheefCoach and houghtonbee

Moerdergrube #5 Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2994 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View Post0berhessen, on 12 July 2018 - 04:50 AM, said:

Hi all,

i always wondered if the bots have a respawn delay.

If i get shot, the respawn for me as a human player depends on if it is the first time during battle and if my team holds an airfield.

Getting shot for the first time in battle and my team holds an airfield, brings me back in a few seconds. Getting shot for the 2nd time there is a delay for about 20 seconds if i remember right, and the longest delay i experienced is around 45 seconds after the 3rd shot. 

Do Bots have the same delay?

As i have the impression they respawn faster... but thats maybe just me? How do you experience this? 

Or is there even an official feedback from eekeeboo?

Cheers and good hunt, 0berhessen

No, they havent same delay, they respawn below 10 sec. Just kill a bot and if you are lucky to be near respawn, you see him again after a few seconds. Today in a game i was stalked by a flight. They killed me 5 times. My last delay was 46 sec. I kill GA bots several times in a battle, they are back within 10 sec. Cheef hasnt any idea of such circumstances. He hasnt the time to watch. Only GA-pilots have time to watch other planes, cause of bomb delay.

Edited by Moerdergrube, 13 July 2018 - 09:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users