• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

zen_monk_ #21 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

View Postzgubny, on 24 July 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

that's the reason dreambill started a new topic in which you are only 6 or 7 people who don't want 2 modes in a same game  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a shame ...

Can you read at all?

Read the very first comment in that thread. Then read who voted yes.

Please stop.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

eekeeboo #22 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5026 battles

View Postzgubny, on 24 July 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

ah ok .... explain me the way to win a game when you are out ....???

The first would probably be... be in the game? 

If you are losing games consistently when you are in the game, then you should probably look at changing your tactics within the battle. As mentioned above, there are ways to approach a battle that result in pretty much a guaranteed win unless you're against very good players and they are better at it than yourself. 

2.0 Is doing a fine job at garnering interest from new players and a re-vitalized player base from across other games like ships and tanks. It is unfortunate that the game is no longer that appealing to yourself, but that does not mean it's not from others! 

I myself started out as a World of Tanks player who stuck around. If the game is able to recruit from its own population then that means it's quite appealing on its own. 

I understand the desire for a "dog-fight" mode, also known as hardcore mode. The important thing is, there is no point in persisting saying "bring back 1.9" or say "We want something like 1.9" It didn't work unfortunately. Now that's not to say there can't be a game mode that will be like that. But it needs suggestions that fit the current game, for instance the capturing of sectors and respawn of GT and the way Heavy bombers and GAA now work. 

I understand clearly what you're saying, you're refusing to listen to what you're being answered with. 1.9 will not be back, 1.9 copy will not return, 1.9 like derivative will never be introduced. There MAY be an opportunity for a game mode that focuses more on dog fighting and a lack of re spawn etc. But that's different to saying "1.9". You need to be constructive and give actual ideas and thoughts to give the developers or something for me to pass on. 

Simply repeating "Bring back 1.9" or "Copy 1.9" even "Make it like 1.9" will never, ever, absolutely not work. It doesn't give any feedback and it doesn't help anyone, including yourself. 

Perhaps this is now clear enough for you to understand why these sorts of topics are derailed by people who want the past when people are offering suggestions for the future. 

zgubny #23 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 12351 battles
  • [D-302] D-302
ok i understand , i have to stop talking about 1.9 ...

sultanyusuf #24 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:50 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 32 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R

View Posteekeeboo, on 24 July 2018 - 11:33 AM, said:

The first would probably be... be in the game? 

If you are losing games consistently when you are in the game, then you should probably look at changing your tactics within the battle. As mentioned above, there are ways to approach a battle that result in pretty much a guaranteed win unless you're against very good players and they are better at it than yourself. 

2.0 Is doing a fine job at garnering interest from new players and a re-vitalized player base from across other games like ships and tanks. It is unfortunate that the game is no longer that appealing to yourself, but that does not mean it's not from others! 

I myself started out as a World of Tanks player who stuck around. If the game is able to recruit from its own population then that means it's quite appealing on its own. 

I understand the desire for a "dog-fight" mode, also known as hardcore mode. The important thing is, there is no point in persisting saying "bring back 1.9" or say "We want something like 1.9" It didn't work unfortunately. Now that's not to say there can't be a game mode that will be like that. But it needs suggestions that fit the current game, for instance the capturing of sectors and respawn of GT and the way Heavy bombers and GAA now work. 

I understand clearly what you're saying, you're refusing to listen to what you're being answered with. 1.9 will not be back, 1.9 copy will not return, 1.9 like derivative will never be introduced. There MAY be an opportunity for a game mode that focuses more on dog fighting and a lack of re spawn etc. But that's different to saying "1.9". You need to be constructive and give actual ideas and thoughts to give the developers or something for me to pass on. 

Simply repeating "Bring back 1.9" or "Copy 1.9" even "Make it like 1.9" will never, ever, absolutely not work. It doesn't give any feedback and it doesn't help anyone, including yourself. 

Perhaps this is now clear enough for you to understand why these sorts of topics are derailed by people who want the past when people are offering suggestions for the future. 

just shut the game down so no one wants to come back 1.9

zen_monk_ #25 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:53 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

View Postsultanyusuf, on 24 July 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

Pleas don't touch 2.x, it's a wonderful game and we enjoy it immensely.

Try it, you might like it.

sultanyusuf #26 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:58 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 32 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R

View Postzen_monk_, on 24 July 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

Pleas don't touch 2.x, it's a wonderful game and we enjoy it immensely.

Try it, you might like it.

I tried 32 times, but I do not like it.

Horcan #27 Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:58 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5945 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

View Postsultanyusuf, on 24 July 2018 - 12:50 PM, said:

You recieved plenty of times the same answer, 1.9 is dead and burried, move along or try the new mode support it and give ideas to improve it. Why would they shut down, when you can shut down yourself by leaving if you really refuse to play the new game.
Retired from this censored BS forum

sultanyusuf #28 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 32 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R

View PostHorcan, on 24 July 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

You recieved plenty of times the same answer, 1.9 is dead and burried, move along or try the new mode support it and give ideas to improve it. Why would they shut down, when you can shut down yourself by leaving if you really refuse to play the new game.

I already know that the world of warplanes is dead. I'm checking the forums because I like it from the old game. I've stopped playing it already.

zen_monk_ #29 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

View Postsultanyusuf, on 24 July 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

I already know that the world of warplanes is dead.

See, that's where you're wrong.

It's more alive than ever, I've played a couple of thousand games in it. Wonderful game, this World of Warplanes. I highly recommend it.

R0I #30 Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 25 battles

View Postzgubny, on 24 July 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

i never asked to throw away 2.0 game mode , actually i even tried to help the 3.0 topic with a combination of several modes .... that's different ...

you guys don't understand we want a dog fight mode with good flight mechanics like in 1.9 ....

You the only staff member now and you still don't understand what we tell you ...

Wargaming seems to don't want to have more players in this game : they have enough credit card players now... they make all the efforts to make people stop playing this game .

And you behaviour towards people of the community is unbelievable ... now this is sure even if we have a great mode i will never put one euro in a free to play game ... you know i'm saying !

View Postzen_monk_, on 24 July 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

I beg your pardon?!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can see hundreds, literally hundreds of your rants in now closed "Revert to..." thread. I'm not holding that against you, just don't make false statements here.

2.0 is a fact and it will grow and get better.

1.9 was a fact and could be brought to life.

sadly we can not have 100 % of satisfied people in one mode.

the future will give us answers. 

best hope to all

View Postsultanyusuf, on 24 July 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

I already know that the world of warplanes is dead. I'm checking the forums because I like it from the old game. I've stopped playing it already.

division in community of satisfied people feeling threatened by the unsatisfied is a chimera.

the game may die if you not support yourselves old and new. both modes.

https://www.wowp.ovh

Let's battle again !

zen_monk_ #31 Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

View PostR0I, on 24 July 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

division in community of satisfied people  feeling threatened  irritated  by the unsatisfied is a chimera.

Here, fixed for you.

Why would we feel threatened by dissatisfied people who don't play this wonderful new game but insist on revamping the proven fail of 1.x? Please, give me just one logical, intelligent and sane reason why should I feel threatened?

View PostR0I, on 24 July 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

the game may die if you not support yourselves old and new. both modes.

Utter nonsense.

You have absolutely no facts to support your statement.

Edited by zen_monk_, 25 July 2018 - 08:32 AM.

zgubny #32 Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:42 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 12351 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View Postzen_monk_, on 24 July 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

See, that's where you're wrong.

It's more alive than ever, I've played a couple of thousand games in it. Wonderful game, this World of Warplanes. I highly recommend it.

How much people are playing it ?  you don't have the number of players so you can't say that it is more alive than ever .....

zen_monk_ #33 Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

WG told themselves that the game now is doing better than ever.

And they prove it by sticking to it, and repeatedly stating they will not go back to the previous failed version.

So I too can say it is more alive than ever.

Dohliprenn #34 Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 165 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 August 2018 - 11:55 AM, said:

And they prove it by sticking to it, and repeatedly stating they will not go back to the previous failed version.

Lol, really :teethhappy:

Of course, if WG counts the number of connexions to the game per day, it is a huge success: crash after crash, each player has to connect many times per day, thus improving these connexions stats. But what I really see on screenshots when I come back from time to time to this forum is just... nearly empty games, even on low tiers. And when I check some purchase offer, I just see some "exclusive offers" more expansive than brand new AAA games...

Thank you for the joke, anyway.

zen_monk_ #35 Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 9032 battles
  • [__] __

Are you sure WC counts the number of connections, or something else?

Try hard.

If you manage to find the answer all will become clear, I promise.

Dohliprenn #36 Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 165 battles

Did you notice the "if" word? Did you not understand that this was mainly sort of bitter irony about the lack of stability of the game to echo your "it is more alive than ever" that really sounded... funny to me?

Well, nervermind. Have fun.

ASharpPencil #37 Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:18 AM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2619 battles
  • [ORCA] ORCA

OP, as some very nice ideas.

And also nice nick, wondering how many players know who had this name.

NatteFrost #38 Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1403 battles

Personly, i like it just as it is now whit the amount of bots and what the bots are capable of doing.

why?

cuz not all of us are GOOD PLAYERS. Im shitty at dogfighting and general map understanding, so in order to get some wins down, i assist the bots to get cap points so my side can win on cap points.

Another thing is, bots do perform to a sertian level teamplay, something you wont find in a 15 player pug team. Every1 who has ever played WoT knows this fact.

I dont know how thing was pre 2.0.5, but my guess is it was mutch more personal skill fokused, thus driving away the lesser skilled players(aka casuals) from the game.

This is why we have the discussion in General section about adding a permanent seperated "veteran" gamemode to the game where the more skilled players can find an arena more suited for them.

johncarps #39 Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:12 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 August 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

i hope for you they don't tell jump over the windows or hope you don't live at the 16 floor

they don't reduce the number of community ? exemple for french 3 become 1 + a ghost become 0

they reduce the multilanguage support : only english

they never show again the number of players online

they don"t make any community (forum) event like before

strangely after the first movements of discontent the rules for posting on forums were change (they say it's was a mistake ...)

they made a lot of mailing of old database player (i have 2 account, the older one recevied a lot of mail to come back)

you are right, they say it's better than ever (like they say a lot of things). it 's so easy to make every body mouth closed by showing some numbers but .. THEY and probably you, know ...

Edited by johncarps, 05 August 2018 - 09:14 AM.

dreambill #40 Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:26 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 5057 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View PostNatteFrost, on 05 August 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

Personly, i like it just as it is now whit the amount of bots and what the bots are capable of doing.

why?

cuz not all of us are GOOD PLAYERS. Im shitty at dogfighting and general map understanding, so in order to get some wins down, i assist the bots to get cap points so my side can win on cap points.

Another thing is, bots do perform to a sertian level teamplay, something you wont find in a 15 player pug team. Every1 who has ever played WoT knows this fact.

I dont know how thing was pre 2.0.5, but my guess is it was mutch more personal skill fokused, thus driving away the lesser skilled players(aka casuals) from the game.

This is why we have the discussion in General section about adding a permanent seperated "veteran" gamemode to the game where the more skilled players can find an arena more suited for them.

And here comes my beg to WG to ADD a mode close to old WoWp.

Conquest is crucial for new players to have fun and stick to the game but...

Has ZERO value to players who whant to fly and fight opponents, survive if possible and make every kill count towards wining (as old game was).

WG managed to come (after 4 years) from one end to the other. Hope it won't take them another 4 years to reach a balanced game.

Having both options IMHO will satisfy more people.

Edited by dreambill, 05 August 2018 - 09:28 AM.

Also tagged with Bots, bot, prefix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users