Community Contributor Program

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

RoyalFlyingCorps #21 Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:39 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
_Neverm1nd_, can you please explain the status of the Community Contributor programme?  No one seems to know, including the community contributors.

RoyalFlyingCorps #22 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:07 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Well, certainly, that's what it feels like now.  But it would be nice if somebody from WoWP would actually answer the question!

Dis4ster #23 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2426 battles
Really thats out of question, i mean you are a Community Contributor only if you Contribute advertisment for this game to the Community. But you can't even stream it with all the bugs(i had 6 disconnects and 4 crashes today in less than 40 battles)and your youtube channel would be dead in a week or less, if you cut your videos so that the game looks like its bug free, nobody likes liars. So its either negative advertisment on twitch or advertisment to a non existent community because of dead youtube channel.

RoyalFlyingCorps #24 Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Okay, Dis4ster, but can you please keep your justified complaints about the game out of this particular thread?  I'm trying to extract an answer from the WoWP team about the status of the Community Contributor programme.  Eekeeboo in particular worked hard to recruit community contributors who were enthusiastically promoting the game.  I think most of us would agree that the game needs to be promoted.  Since his departure for World Of Tanks, it appears nobody from the WoWP team has even talked to these community contributors, let alone encourage and help them to promote the game.  I would like a statement from WoWP about the status of the programme.  Is it defunct?  Are there plans to continue using it?  Is anybody going to speak to the community contributors to let them know what is happening?

So, _Neverm1nd_, for what seems like half-a-dozen times of asking, can you or one of your colleagues please explain the current standing of the Community Contributor programme?

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 05 January 2019 - 08:24 AM.

johncarps #25 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 05 January 2019 - 09:24 AM, said:

I'm trying to extract an answer from the WoWP team about the status of the Community Contributor programme.

we all try since lots of years lol

the answers :

it 'll come

it's first on our todo list

try pingplotter

try reinstall game  looool

Eekee made several post for the game but what did he make for the community spirit??  where are the event, contest to make a community live ?

remember he make only one event on fb and there are 2 ppl who participed (did they get their prices?)

you love the actual wowp game, and you want to support it but (and it's not a problem of version of the game) i was one of the players who made event on last version wg never made it easy (the only help was gifts, it was not bad, then there was no more help from the trick).Their only goal (like all companies) is to make profits so new players (with their CB). Having a living, not just consuming, community does not seem to be their main goal (this is one of the causes of the previous failure)

Edited by johncarps, 05 January 2019 - 09:17 AM.

qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

RoyalFlyingCorps #26 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:25 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View Postjohncarps, on 05 January 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

Eekee made several post for the game but what did he make for the community spirit??  where are the event, contest to make a community live ?

remember he make only one event on fb and there are 2 ppl who participed (did they get their prices?)

This isn't a discussion about whether or not Eek was effective.  The point is that several community contributors were appointed and were working to promote the game.  Since Eek has moved to World Of Tanks - itself an interesting occurrence, since he hardly played Tanks - I believe the community contributors haven't heard a word from the WoWP team.  I may be wrong and that is why I keep asking _Neverm1nd_ to explain the current status of the programme.

At the very least it is rude to ask people to assist you in promoting and explaining the game and then just stop talking to them.  But I want to know if in fact the WoWP has abandoned the programme entirely.

johncarps #27 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

you are right eekee is not the pbm

i wasn't clear :

First part : for me a community contributor take care of the life of the community

Second part : eekee make ad and sav for the game and his dev (he don't "drive" the life of c)

the both parts are important to avoid a failure of a game

Edited by johncarps, 06 January 2019 - 12:03 PM.

qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

RoyalFlyingCorps #28 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:47 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View Postjohncarps, on 05 January 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

the both parts are important to avoid a failure of a game

True.  I wish somebody from WoWP would actually tell us and the community contributors what is going on.

GonerNL #29 Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 8622 battles

Bad timing man ... don't ask questions just before the weekend ; nobody home there  :sceptic:

RoyalFlyingCorps #30 Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

When would be a good time, though?  I’m sure I’ve asked at weekends, the beginning of weeks, the middle of weeks, the end of weeks, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, in the wee small hours yet nobody from WoWP seems willing to talk about the community contributor programme.

Is it live?  Is it dead?  Why are the current community contributors being ignored?  Will we ever get an answer?

Isoruku_Yamamoto #31 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:50 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 2234 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 07 January 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

When would be a good time, though?  I’m sure I’ve asked at weekends, the beginning of weeks, the middle of weeks, the end of weeks, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, in the wee small hours yet nobody from WoWP seems willing to talk about the community contributor programme.

Is it live?  Is it dead?  Why are the current community contributors being ignored?  Will we ever get an answer?

All i can tell you is: i have no clue whatsoever ;)

RoyalFlyingCorps #32 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:52 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
That doesn't surprise me.  As you've noted, I keep on asking and I will keep on asking, but it does rather look as if nobody from WoWP wants to talk to the players about the Community Contributor programme.

RoyalFlyingCorps #33 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:59 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
_Neverm1nd_, why is my question being ignored?

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 09 January 2019 - 08:00 AM.

klbergmen #34 Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:21 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I guess he doesn't have the authority to confirm that the community contributors where abandoned. That's pretty clear by now but keep asking.

Maybe it helps if the CC's make this public ? This is a good example how WG is dealing with its community...

RoyalFlyingCorps #35 Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:43 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View Postklbergmen, on 09 January 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

I guess he doesn't have the authority to confirm that the community contributors where abandoned. That's pretty clear by now but keep asking.

Maybe it helps if the CC's make this public ? This is a good example how WG is dealing with its community...

You may be right about the CC programme being abandoned.  It looks that way, doesn't it?  However, I am going to keep asking this question.

I haven't spoken to any of the CCs recently, mainly because the ones I know well all appear to have stopped streaming WoWP, or at least are not streaming it often.  The last time I spoke to one, all he was able to tell me was that nobody from WoWP had spoken to him since eekeeboo moved to World Of Tanks.

If the programme has been abandoned, then not even telling the Community Contributors and not confirming it here is a very strange way to engage with the player population, isn't it?

Isoruku_Yamamoto #36 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 2234 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
You could try contacting one of the official CCs through discord, or Nevermind or Blindfold?

RoyalFlyingCorps #37 Posted 16 January 2019 - 05:48 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

As it happens, I was speaking to one of the CCs just a couple of days ago.  As I suspect is the case for all the CCs (most of whom have now vanished, to a greater or lesser degree, with respect to streaming and promoting the game), he hasn't heard from WoWP since Eek's departure.

So, _Neverm1nd_ or any member of the WoWP team; will somebody please explain the official status of the Community Contributor programme?  I've asked several times.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 17 January 2019 - 02:34 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #38 Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:40 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
So here are, two weeks from the last time I asked directly about the status of the CC programme and nobody from WoWP has had the courtesy to answer the question.  Why is it that the WoWP team will not tell us the status of the CC programme and why the CCs, all of whom I think have now abandoned the game, largely, possibly through disappointment or disgust at their treatment, have not been contacted since Eek moved on?

It’s a simple question, surely?

RoyalFlyingCorps #39 Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14594 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Well, to give the WoWP team the opportunity to correct that impression I keep asking the question about community contributors and I keep on being ignored.  The more the question is ignored the more it leads to the suspicion that you are correct.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 31 January 2019 - 01:32 PM.

skullmember #40 Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

Community Contributor

• 3632 battles
  • [LXGM] LXGM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 31 January 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Well, to give the WoWP team the opportunity to correct that impression I keep asking the question about community contributors and I keep on being ignored.  The more the question is ignored the more it leads to the suspicion that you are correct.

To be honest i dropped the entire game in general, this is not how your treat the community and definitely not the CC's that spend hours on end to promote this game for bloody free !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users