• 200 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

Timewarp76 #22 Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1151 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Czarodziej_Rumburak,

To echo some of the sentiments here. Regarding time invested; IMO it is worth it if you enjoy the entertainment that this game platform provides, and none of us can truthfully decide that for you; you are really the only one that can make that decision. As for investing money, IMO with only a hand full of games under your belt I defiantly at this time would not recommend spending any money on this game. At least not until you have a reasonable amount of battles under your belt. To buy premium time or planes etc. may in the end effect be just money thrown away if in a few weeks you decide you don't like the grind of this game and go elsewhere.  

All of the wargaming titles have an aspect of "grind" to them and that is why they offer premium time which boosts xp and credits and make the progress a bit more manageable. But with that in mind, they also make it generally easy for newer players to get their feet wet and you should be able to peacefully grind up until about tier 6 without investing too much time or effort.

IMO if you can make it up any line to tier 5-6 you should know by then if you like the game and if you want to invest more time and then money into it. 

I've been playing wargaming titles since 2013 and of all the ups and downs the one thing I can say is that WoT, WoWS and WoWP have kept my attention over the years and they are some of the very few games of my many (hundred pc games) that I actually come back to. The "grind" and that all of your progress is saved indefinitely is so very nice. I've taken months off and come back to a WG title and picked right back up where I left off.

WG is generally adding new content to their titles so  whether we like the additions or not, we always have something new to learn and progress with. That is another reason I still come back to play these three titles. But in the end, gaming is entertainment and only you can decided if the game you are playing is truly entertaining you. Good luck in making your decision, hope to see you in the skys! 

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

klbergmen #23 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:36 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostB3RG, on 30 July 2018 - 09:58 AM, said:

FreeXP to !!!!

Then I have to keep an eye out for 5x weekend on wot because I got huge pile of 1&2hr boosts

Boosts are only for wot and have no effect on wowp.

It is much easier to make free xp in wowp than in wot, so I use wowp to get free xp and use them in wot. I would not do it the other way around.

blackmoomba #24 Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7172 battles
It's a free game, with fast games, respawns in the game, not a simulator but arcade type of play... imo it's a good way to waste time when you don't have enough to enjoy other titles that take too long to progress. If you have a lot of spare time, it's gonna depend on what you expect from it... for some, the progress in the tech tree and upgrading the planes is enough to keep them entertained, for others is not, so it's gonna be a personal taste decision. Anyway, you have to drop a few hours into playing, to progress a bit in the tiers and understand the basics; personal experience is the best in making a decision.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users