What a Bunch Of Cheapskates

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

WilhelmII #1 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1830 battles
  • [AT2] AT2
What a bunch of Cheapskates you are at WoWP's, / Wg's you have great winnable prizes to celebrate your 20 years (Congratulations by the way) so yesterday I won the I-153-DM4 but you gave it with NO PILOT and ONE miserly same Paint job for all maps, I would have thought it would have been more complete for your mile stone,  OK the prizes were great but come on.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 04 August 2018 - 10:36 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2541 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
I never thought that. You can stick any Russian pilot in it as it is a premium plane.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Isoruku_Yamamoto #3 Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2065 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

The I-153-Dm does indeed come without a pilot, but who cares. It costs like 0 effort to get a pilot to that level and you can use it as a crew trainer anyway. 

On the camouflage: you could also consider approaching this from a different angle. 
Normally premiums come without paints at all, this time you get a full set of camouflages on top of a free aircraft which you didnt really have to do anything for at all. 

If you don't like the camo, demount it or replace it with a different one. 

CheefCoach #4 Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:33 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3088 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Missions for Spitfire Vb will come in Monday, and you aren't entitled to get any gifts, so no complaining please. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

WilhelmII #5 Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1830 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

Yes we know that, as I did I put a pilot in and paid for his 90% conversion, easy,  err sorry but you don't get a full set of camouflages, you get 1 only , yes we also know if I don't like the paint I can dismount it and put on paint of my choice, but you are still missing the point, This was a gift with noted relevance in that it was a gift to celebrate WG 20th birthday, wow half a gift, , as for the Spitfire Vb that is not a gift that is a Trophy for completing missions for it, making it completely different from the I-153  just like the T-34 Shielded in WOT is a Trophy for completing a certain amount of missions only it comes with fully trained crew with 1 perk each camouflage paint for all seasons maps, and with it's own unique inscription assuming you complete all missions.

Don't misunderstand me, I am not complaining and it was still nice to win it, I just thought for a 20th it would have been a little more complete more disappointed than a complaint.

Errr just read about the missions for the Spitfire, and it comes with all its gifts Eddie the Pilot, Camouflage for all seasonal maps, so this confirms why I was disappointed with the 1st gift of the I-153 

Edited by WilhelmII, 04 August 2018 - 02:04 PM.

eekeeboo #6 Posted 04 August 2018 - 02:40 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles
Paint job is unique and the pilot you would have earned would require retraining for other planes anyway and you can recruit a pilot for free? 

Isoruku_Yamamoto #7 Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2065 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Well eekeeboo i think hes talking about a different issue, so let me clear that up.

@WilhelmII: like in all other wargaming titles, you do NOT need to retrain a pilot for a premium vehicle (plane). Doing so is a waste of money/time.

Also: you get 1 camouflage, but you can mount all others of that type as well for free. 

Leirix #8 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 172 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostWilhelmII, on 04 August 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

What a bunch of Cheapskates you are at WoWP's, / Wg's you have great winnable prizes to celebrate your 20 years (Congratulations by the way) so yesterday I won the I-153-DM4 but you gave it with NO PILOT and ONE miserly same Paint job for all maps, I would have thought it would have been more complete for your mile stone,  OK the prizes were great but come on.

You can use any other of your pilots on this plane. Many people still don't know this. Use the plane to double the daily doubles for your pilot.
Ego sum magistratus et supra ortographiam! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users