Bug Reporting.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #1 Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:25 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4744 battles

There is a channel in the World of Warplanes Discord with a bug reporting format that will allow you to report bugs and have feedback on the bug report from the QA department. I imagine some users here may prefer the method of bug reporting there. 

For those who don't feel comfortable using discord or want to see what it will look like: 

Keep it one post - one report. If you need to supplement your report with information - edit, do not create a new post Do not start discussions. Do not give answers or recommendations to other players about their bugs in this channel. For the best processing of reports, it is extremely important to provide: (all is highly recommended and their absence MAY make bug report processing impossible):

• Players ingame name / account on which the problem was reproduced
  • Game server - steps to reproduce
  • screenshots / video (if any)
  • game client mods present: yes/no. If there are any mods, please specify them and provide a download link to the mod for QA
  • used control device (applicable with joystick or other supported control devices issues)
  • game logs, dxdiag files(edited)

If you are able to use this format to create new topics it will then be possible for me to pass these on also. 

eekeeboo #2 Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:07 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4744 battles
The above format is what you need to use when reporting a bug or at the very least as much information as possible. If you have questions on whether something is a bug or not then please do so, but do not report something as a bug in the bugs section when it is not a bug or an issue. 

reptylredux #3 Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 570 battles

Hello, 

Checked to see if there was a thread regarding my issue... if I missed it, I am sorry. I am having trouble with selecting next closest target (default key Z). I changed it to left shift so there would be no confusion if I hit windows key and space, but nothing, I am unable to select targets at all. Playing with keys and mouse... Very frustrated... Not sure what other info I should provide... (how to screenshot that...)

Cheers

Edited by reptylredux, 23 October 2018 - 09:03 PM.

eekeeboo #4 Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:37 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4744 battles

View Postreptylredux, on 23 October 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

​Can you please confirm you have mouse control system selected, that you have the buttons assigned. That you have also attempted a repair and a clear cache of your game. 

klbergmen #5 Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:44 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4623 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

Since around midnight there is no progress anymore for the personal ranking but it says that there are still more than 20h left.

I had this for the American and Japanese rankings, I don't know about the others.

edit: maybe the update is just very very slow.

Edited by klbergmen, 12 November 2018 - 11:46 PM.

Bryan_Layne #6 Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:06 PM

Airman Basic

• 124 battles

The Xmas Missions that were just released. It's not counting correctly. Mission 4 Says to destroy 5 plans while acting a sector... In the attached screen shot I've destroyed several 7 Plans in missions, and the counter still says zero.

Kelleci__ #7 Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 371 battles
  • [T_S_K] T_S_K
Hi, Today I do not have Turkish language support after updating the game. This morning i played with Turkish Language support. But after update (2.0.9.6.431733) on January 31st i cant play.. Pls help me.

Senjougahara #8 Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2864 battles

Really bizarre one here...

• Players ingame name / account on which the problem was reproduced

Senjougahara

• Game server - steps to reproduce

EU - haven't found a reliable way to reproduce it but it seems to sometimes happen when reducing speed in a GAA so you go into the lower yellow area on the speed indicator, the plane starts to "swing" left or right off camera and if you hold the low speed for long enough it'll swing back and forth between left and right passing the camera on each swing. The camera doesn't move, and the guns and bombs still work as if your plane is in the middle of the screen so as far as I can tell this bug is visual only.

• screenshots / video (if any)

Since it's such a weird one I had to take a video to show when it happens:

https://youtu.be/miP-cpuxXfw

https://youtu.be/XZPzfvM9u2Q

• game client mods present: yes/no. If there are any mods, please specify them and provide a download link to the mod for QA

There are some mods, but some visual only mods, mostly modifying the .dds texture files of the plane so nothing that should affect the camera or position of the plane (link here if it's relevant https://nakadashi.ko...anes/2.0.6.7.7z )

• used control device (applicable with joystick or other supported control devices issues)

don't think it's relevant but just mouse and keyboard

• game logs, dxdiag files(edited)

again not sure if relevant but send me a message if it's required

klbergmen #9 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4623 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

I had several times a new bug that looks a bit like the missing markers on enemy planes. But this time the markers on ground targets are missing. The first time all markers on ground targets of the whole cap where missing, another time only some of the ground targets didn't have markers but others had. The ground targets can still be destroyed, you just need to know which buildings are targets and which not.

I only had this in GA, in bombers I didn't see this bug yet (then it would be really bad)

blindfoId #10 Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

View PostSenjougahara, on 03 February 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

Really bizarre one here...

Hi, thank you for your report but unfortunately we cannot guarantee the absence of visual glitches with mods installed. If you face this problem without mods I would greatly appreciate any information.

View Postklbergmen, on 04 February 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

I had several times a new bug that looks a bit like the missing markers on enemy planes. But this time the markers on ground targets are missing. The first time all markers on ground targets of the whole cap where missing, another time only some of the ground targets didn't have markers but others had. The ground targets can still be destroyed, you just need to know which buildings are targets and which not.

I only had this in GA, in bombers I didn't see this bug yet (then it would be really bad)

Thank you, passed along to the team.  

Humboldt_ #11 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2259 battles
Can you please fix the loading in late bug it getting really frustrating now 

klbergmen #12 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:21 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4623 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

I forgot the name but the second blue perk (the one that lets you travel faster between caps) is not working anymore. Probably aleady  since the last patch.

edit: this was already reported here:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/52280-cruise-flight-skill-doesnt-work-either/

Edited by klbergmen, 13 February 2019 - 11:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users