• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Finitan #141 Posted 09 January 2021 - 11:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2045 battles
  • [ICE] ICE

Two repeatable bugs, annoying ones.

When I leave the game open for some minutes without doing anything (like I go to make a coffee for example) when I come back I have :

1/ a black screen if I launch a battle. Only way to be back on time is to CTRL+ALT+DEL then disconnect and reconnect. But often in this case when I'm back in battle you can control the plane

2/ If I try to exit the game after idling the game stay frozen on the exit menu. Also here the only way to leave is the same as in 1 because if you switch windows nothing works ...

Many bugs ion the game it seems ... and I haven't spoke here about sound issues ;)

RoyalFlyingCorps #142 Posted 11 January 2021 - 08:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20704 battles
Today's "Scavenge" missions appeared to have been turned off when the festive hangar was removed.

levlos #143 Posted 11 January 2021 - 10:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Very annoying bugs with later version:
- the joystick's input turns to zero when pushed the whole way up or down (checked, the joystick is OK)
- the rear gunner does not fire when the trigger is pressed (the fire button is functioning alright, since it can be seen by the game during control settings)

The 1st bug appears randomly and it takes several restarts with cache cleared to go away

the 1nd bug hasn't left even with computer restart or game restart with cache cleared: I got no rear gunner for several games !!

Additional bugs this morning:
- random buttons not working: this time its the "select closest target"
- yaw barely functioning
- many lag spikes and packet losses

...yet again, the joystick works fine with other application and calibration tools.

Edited by levlos, 11 January 2021 - 11:35 AM.

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

zen_monk_ #144 Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 11246 battles
  • [__] __

Mission progress is not working. Won the game, made 15k, still nothing...

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös

zgubny #145 Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15612 battles
  • [-WRE-] -WRE-

View Postzen_monk_, on 11 January 2021 - 12:38 PM, said:

Mission progress is not working. Won the game, made 15k, still nothing...

Oh my ! The description is written in Russian , a friend of mine has got the same bug !

View Postlevlos, on 11 January 2021 - 11:45 AM, said:

the 1nd bug hasn't left even with computer restart or game restart with cache cleared: I got no rear gunner for several games !!

I have the same issue , another friend told me he has got problem with the rear gunner , when he uses the "T" button this activates the game chat !!!

zen_monk_ #146 Posted 11 January 2021 - 11:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 11246 battles
  • [__] __
It's not the Russian but the universal numbers :) it says 0 instead of 1 after the game. It's not counting.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                                   be centil and fair please and seriös

levlos #147 Posted 11 January 2021 - 12:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzgubny, on 11 January 2021 - 01:46 PM, said:

I have the same issue , another friend told me he has got problem with the rear gunner , when he uses the "T" button this activates the game chat !!!

Hey Zub, its never ending fun:

- Also: the ingame throttle goes to full boost at the start of the game, even though the real throttle is set to normal. So your boost is spent immediately if you dont scale it down, then up again
- when there are many ground targets, yaw stops working, and pitch sometimes too. Must be lag-related.

- Rear-view button also stopped working (NOT the rear gunner view, just the rear view)

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

GonerNL #148 Posted 11 January 2021 - 01:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14670 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 11 January 2021 - 12:51 PM, said:

It's not the Russian but the universal numbers :) it says 0 instead of 1 after the game. It's not counting.

I just finished the mission, 5/5 ... 

Aimless #149 Posted 11 January 2021 - 05:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6008 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostGonerNL, on 11 January 2021 - 01:10 PM, said:

I just finished the mission, 5/5 ... 

So, are you already having plans on spending your airframe elements and mechanical parts? :great:

Sheldwin #150 Posted 11 January 2021 - 08:07 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6037 battles

View Postlevlos, on 11 January 2021 - 10:45 AM, said:

- the joystick's input turns to zero when pushed the whole way up or down (checked, the joystick is OK)
- the rear gunner does not fire when the trigger is pressed (the fire button is functioning alright, since it can be seen by the game during control settings)

The 1st bug appears randomly and it takes several restarts with cache cleared to go away

Additional bugs this morning:
- random buttons not working: this time its the "select closest target"
- yaw barely functioning
- many lag spikes and packet losses

...yet again, the joystick works fine with other application and calibration tools.

I can confirm the bold highlighted bugs on keyboard + mouse control (both assigned to mouse buttons). It was happen to me yesterday and maybe some day ago too. Italic highlighted bugs probably happen too (but for lags and packet losses its long term problem).

Edited by Sheldwin, 11 January 2021 - 08:09 PM.

AngryChilli #151 Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 24915 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Guy`s in a Wargaming Game Bugs doesnt exist................

Thats all features to make the Game more interessting and bring more variety in it ......:teethhappy:

"Mobbing verbindet, 9 von 10 haben Spaß daran"

Angry Chilli (1982- open end) Warplanes Junky seit Nov 2013

0berhessen #152 Posted 12 January 2021 - 01:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6658 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL

like i have from time to time, engine sound and cannon sound disappear, but the hits still make a sound

sometimes the sound comes back during a battle, but often enough i have to restart game

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Humboldt_ #153 Posted 12 January 2021 - 04:51 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3956 battles
Had black screen/sound glitches upon entering battle 3 time's, my game seem's broken since removel of winter hanger, tried integraty and cleared cache to fix problem but did not work. Not sure what to do, i want to fly but everything is black & i cannot seem to fix it, any help if possible thanks.

RoyalFlyingCorps #154 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20704 battles

If you have not tried it, use the repair mechanism in the Game Centre.

If that does not work, download the repair tool from here (I know this looks like it is for World Of Tanks, but it works for this game too):

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10248/

Drop down the "Network Diagnostics" section to see the download link.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 13 January 2021 - 06:45 AM.

GonerNL #155 Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14670 battles

View PostHumboldt_, on 12 January 2021 - 05:51 PM, said:

Had black screen/sound glitches upon entering battle 3 time's, my game seem's broken since removel of winter hanger, tried integraty and cleared cache to fix problem but did not work. Not sure what to do, i want to fly but everything is black & i cannot seem to fix it, any help if possible thanks.

try this ; http://forum.worldof...467#entry610467

already fixed the same problem for several players.

levlos #156 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I was for a fleeting moment glad to see 8 or 9 human players in a game. I even played in the same team as NightmareGreg ! Yay ! at last, many players, complex battles.... the hope is back....

.... buuuuuuuuut then, the rudder stopped working. Still won.

Next game, the same. Rudder out 90% of the game. Quit before the end. For the second time in my nearly 1000h of playing this game.

I wonder what other gems of bad coding will my fellow players collect in the next hours.

GonerNL #157 Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14670 battles

I'm using a T.16000m and do not experience all these problems ...

My only problem is that the fire-button broke and I can't buy a new joystick because all on-line shop are out of stock !! Using 'space' now ...

Vladinir_Shotitov #158 Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 9512 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
Ah, but vacuum tubes are resistant to EMP... you DO want to keep playing this after the Apocolypse, don't you?
For Demokan, this forum's Little Prince - GL & HF in your very own P38F

levlos #159 Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

.... The apocalypse is already here, Vlad :)

Oh, I found a way around the joystick bugs I had. The game completely screwed up the controls - bindings (don't ask me why) so I had to re-bind them all, even the joystick axes and throttle. So, now, it seems the game recognizes the joystick quite normally, and does not ignore its movements. Now, does that guarantee that the game will function tomorrow ? A-haaaaa -well I certainly would not vouch for that.

apartclassic #160 Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 28757 battles
  • [UNIC] UNIC

View Postlevlos, on 14 January 2021 - 10:53 PM, said:

.... The apocalypse is already here, Vlad :)

Oh, I found a way around the joystick bugs I had. The game completely screwed up the controls - bindings (don't ask me why) so I had to re-bind them all, even the joystick axes and throttle. So, now, it seems the game recognizes the joystick quite normally, and does not ignore its movements. Now, does that guarantee that the game will function tomorrow ? A-haaaaa -well I certainly would not vouch for that.

Nope, sometimes a patch/update resets controls to default - which is why after every update it's a good idea to clear the cache and check your Options, just in case.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users