• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

houghtonbee #201 Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:21 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10087 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostIron_Cheese, on 18 August 2021 - 06:08 PM, said:

Since I installed the game in early 2019, it has happened about once in every 20 battles that I cannot enter the battle.
The counter starts counting, but the "Average time in queue" line is not shown. In such cases, all I can do is to restart the client (and hope that my probable delay won't cause defeat for my team).
My rig may be of relevance: AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with Radeon Vega Mobile (no dedicated GPU).

Happens to me with a GPU. If the average time line doesnt show after 3 seconds you can windows key out of the game, close window and restart the game. Usually you only lose a minute or so of game time, unless its slow loading.

Iron_Cheese #202 Posted 30 August 2021 - 12:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 2258 battles

View PostIron_Cheese, on 18 August 2021 - 04:40 PM, said:

Since yesterday (2021-08-17) I have no progress on the 2nd part of daily reward missions, though I do achieve the condition of 3000 personal points.

Now I also cannot find the option I used to see about buying such progress for a few tokens.

I am aware of one change that may have triggered this bug. A second account had been active in the Game Center, and I think I clicked on "remember me" at login for this account, too, on the day the rewards started to disappear for the first (main) account.

(WoT is also installed, and the same thing was happening there with the daily "anniversary tickets": they were only delivered for the second account.)

Next Monday I made Gaming Center forget the 2nd account's credentials, and the rewards arrived again for the main account.

blindfoId #203 Posted 30 August 2021 - 04:59 PM

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View PostIron_Cheese, on 30 August 2021 - 03:31 AM, said:

I am aware of one change that may have triggered this bug. A second account had been active in the Game Center, and I think I clicked on "remember me" at login for this account, too, on the day the rewards started to disappear for the first (main) account.

(WoT is also installed, and the same thing was happening there with the daily "anniversary tickets": they were only delivered for the second account.)

Next Monday I made Gaming Center forget the 2nd account's credentials, and the rewards arrived again for the main account.

That's an interesting guess, I'll pass it along to the team. I'm not sure that it is the case though, however any steps to reproduce are very helpful.

If you face this problem again, you can contact Customer Support. If you attach screenshots of the issue as well as screenshots of post-battle results (one per each day from the moment the issue appears) you'll be compensated with the Unique Supplies crate.

Apologies for the inconvenience :honoring:

houghtonbee #204 Posted 24 September 2021 - 07:30 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 10087 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
4 games tonight, 3 post battle disconnects. Not that WG will ever fix it.

TheNobleQ #205 Posted 26 September 2021 - 03:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 25268 battles
It is noticeable that during the ratings event these disconnections are far more frequent.  There are also disconnections just after entering battle, which is frustrating.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users