Bug Reporting.

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

Sidus_Preclarum #41 Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7580 battles

I'm running the compatibility mode. I may have have the missing ground markers/planes markers/invisible planes less, but I don't really fell I do.

I do feel I have the same amount of black screen & hang BS upon alt-tabing as ever. Same thing with garage not loading after the games end.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 02 November 2019 - 08:25 PM.

Sidus_Preclarum #42 Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7580 battles
The only thing I feel has changed, is that, when one audio channel crashes, it usually makes a comeback on its own, when I used to have to restart the game entirely.

Aimless #43 Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5537 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Yep, this all is the profit of the W7 compatibility mode. Significantly less target marker issues, and the sound bugs generally fix themselves. That's a lot more than an only thing, isn't it? :)

Edited by Aimless, 03 November 2019 - 06:39 PM.

Sidus_Preclarum #44 Posted 04 November 2019 - 04:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 7580 battles
Yeah, so it fixes the non-critical bugs somewhat. Hurray.

Aimless #45 Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:06 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5537 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I wouldn't call target marker bugs non-critical. It doesn't only affect ground targets. It's also about target markers without planes, or planes without target markers. Pretty gamebreaking if you don't know where to shoot at.

Cruditatem #46 Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12193 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
 And it starts again ... FIX THE SERVER NOW -  more worse than yesterday now, lags, packet loss etc. for all players

maragotu #47 Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5799 battles
  • [NGADA] NGADA
We will see, a long time ago that I decided not to write again, because you really do not listen to the bugs that I have reported on my tickets, so I have not played since last Christmas to the game, (the compensation that was given for the mistakes and bugs that WG finally recognized, was not only a joke, but I even considered it an insult).
The fact is that the game still has many failures and when I suffer, I simply close the game and that's it. Among the failures there are some:
Jumping and ghost planes that appear and disappear at will. So you can not only knock them down, but by the time you do it the enemy team has already made you an air superiority and the game is over for you.
Shots that do not enter airplanes that you are chasing in the tail a few meters away, a shot button and the shots do not come out, so that the enemy plane knocks you down in the front or with the rear gunner when you are in pursuit.
And this seems to be that it doesn't happen to the Red team; because suspiciously wins the game in these cases yes or yes.
LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT is the reason for this report, because I am playing the fall event. In this case the part that corresponds to this particular weekend.
I have chosen to play with ground attack aircraft in Tir 10 and I find that in many games, when I get to any type of neutral base (from white) and sometimes to certain bases captured by the enemy (red), land whites They do not light up (they are not marked). Although these bases are functional and they shoot you. So I have to remain at the base trying to capture it for without this being possible, because there are no targets to shoot at. As a result there is a supremacy of the enemy team in just 2 or 3 minutes that makes it impossible to trace the game or make points.
Given this I have seen in this event it will be impossible for me to even compete on equal terms as other players. Again harmed.
IN ADVANCE, refrain from telling me again to delete the mods, reinstall the game, clear the cache etc etc ...
I have not installed any mod on this PC EVER for WG games or any other, a couple of months ago I changed the HD so I had to reinstall the game (which continues to give the same failures even after having reinstalled a couple of sometimes, because of these bugs) and finally I have also cleared the cache of the same, later testing with these two games that I am going to send you.
As you can see in these two videos, just at the beginning you can see how to me, I do not "illuminate" the ground targets to destroy them, while anti-aircraft that do not appear as targets, if they are shooting at me. While in just a short time it turns out that the enemy team makes a supremacy, and this has happened to me in countless games.
I don't know if this will work for anything, I think it will not be compensated, even with what would be in my view essential; that it would be the fact of repairing and really improving the game, so that those we like, we could play on equal terms against other players.

( this has been translated directly with google translator after a ticket I wrote) I do not want  waste time in writting it again in English so I used google translator. They answerd this at the bottom :

Hi Maragotu,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support.

I am very sorry for your experience.I would like to help you but we as a player support do not have the power to do something in this case.You can write all your recommendations in the Official Forum of the game where developers can see them.Thank you for contacting us on the subject.The opinion of our players is important to us.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Have a nice day and even better luck on the battlefield.

A greeting.

--------------------------
Well  if anyone , developers or so would take to read this , maybe they could solve those issues in game. I know people in game that complain about this and other issues.
Maybe you will consider my words, But I do not believe in it. Here I left a drive link with the 2 matches I sent to support. Suposedtly they could not do anything about, nor even report that to WG developers.

Edited by maragotu, 23 November 2019 - 06:59 PM.

praashek #48 Posted 07 December 2019 - 02:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7484 battles

Reporting a bug here!

Section "Combat reconnaissance"

Mission "Crew skills" - Learn a pilot or gunner´s skill

I learned many pilots and gunners skills, mission is still not accomplished.

(i also made a ticket, but it was told me, that it is serious problem and a bug in that mission and the development team is working on it. Its been about FOUR MONTHS now and nothing happened)

The question is - am I the only one with this problem, or is it common bug to everyone? Does this mean - no one ever accomplished this mission?

KlausHetti #49 Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14745 battles

I am not 100% sure
but I remember that you have to choose a completely new pilot and train him a skill.
Then it is done!

Try it!

Morgen ist heute schon gestern! 

praashek #50 Posted 09 December 2019 - 10:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7484 battles

View PostKlausHetti, on 08 December 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I am not 100% sure
but I remember that you have to choose a completely new pilot and train him a skill.
Then it is done!

Try it!

Thx for answer! I recieved some new pilots with some premium planes recently and teached them some skills and nothing happened. Also i recruited some new pilots for silver (with 90% main skill), I teached them the skill after they reached 100% + 2 skill points and nothing happened with the mission as well. So this doesnt work.

Edited by praashek, 09 December 2019 - 10:42 AM.

Grison_SE #51 Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5841 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
What the d€vil?, disconnect when starting a battle again?
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

zgubny #52 Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postpraashek, on 11 December 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

Just tried it. Didnt work. I did this with more new pilots recenty, but just trained them skills after they reached two skill points. Now i tried it with first one skill point and nothing happened with the mission.

Actually for me this was one of the easiest missions to complete , for some reasons (as we didn't get any patch since a while ) we are experiencing a lot of bugs and glitches .

I guess we have to wait till the next event in order to fix those problems .

Personally i cannot play since this week end : i was playing in the morning , i have been disconnected and when i came back after having login in that was done : impossible to go into a battle

impossible to change any parameters .... i have reinstalled the game the  game center , windows and Nvidia updated of course .

I changed the full screen for windowed mode and even without edges doesn't change anything at all !!!

So in other terms : there is nothing to do , we have to wait till they FIX something .... it's a server side problem .

PS : if they don't do something to fix this up i'll go play Warthunder , you can even paly  with jets and AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles now... without disconnections

_     i saw the F4 Phantom in the English  and American tech trees , and a M61 vulcan cannon !!!

Edited by zgubny, 11 December 2019 - 09:54 AM.

praashek #53 Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7484 battles

View Postzgubny, on 11 December 2019 - 10:38 AM, said:

Actually for me this was one of the easiest missions to complete , for some reasons (as we didn't get any patch since a while ) we are experiencing a lot of bugs and glitches .

I guess we have to wait till the next event in order to fix those problems .

Personally i cannot play since this week end : i was playing in the morning , i have been disconnected and when i came back after having login in that was done : impossible to go into a battle

impossible to change any parameters .... i have reinstalled the game the  game center , windows and Nvidia updated of course .

I changed the full screen for windowed mode and even without edges doesn't change anything at all !!!

So in other terms : there is nothing to do , we have to wait till they FIX something .... it's a server side problem .

PS : if they don't do something to fix this up i'll go play Warthunder , you can even paly  with jets and AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles now... without disconnections

_     i saw the F4 Phantom in the English  and American tech trees , and a M61 vulcan cannon !!!

Ehm, where is my original post that you are answering? I didnt delete or edit it, it looks like it dissapeared for some reason...

zgubny #54 Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:17 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postpraashek, on 11 December 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

Ehm, where is my original post that you are answering? I didnt delete or edit it, it looks like it dissapeared for some reason...

Someone just erased it !!! Or it's another bug ....

but it was on 11 December 2019 at 10:11 AM

Edited by zgubny, 11 December 2019 - 12:52 PM.

zgubny #55 Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postmaragotu, on 23 November 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

We will see, a long time ago that I decided not to write again, because you really do not listen to the bugs that I have reported on my tickets, so I have not played since last Christmas to the game, (the compensation that was given for the mistakes and bugs that WG finally recognized, was not only a joke, but I even considered it an insult).
The fact is that the game still has many failures and when I suffer, I simply close the game and that's it. Among the failures there are some:
Jumping and ghost planes that appear and disappear at will. So you can not only knock them down, but by the time you do it the enemy team has already made you an air superiority and the game is over for you.
Shots that do not enter airplanes that you are chasing in the tail a few meters away, a shot button and the shots do not come out, so that the enemy plane knocks you down in the front or with the rear gunner when you are in pursuit.
And this seems to be that it doesn't happen to the Red team; because suspiciously wins the game in these cases yes or yes.
LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT is the reason for this report, because I am playing the fall event. In this case the part that corresponds to this particular weekend.
I have chosen to play with ground attack aircraft in Tir 10 and I find that in many games, when I get to any type of neutral base (from white) and sometimes to certain bases captured by the enemy (red), land whites They do not light up (they are not marked). Although these bases are functional and they shoot you. So I have to remain at the base trying to capture it for without this being possible, because there are no targets to shoot at. As a result there is a supremacy of the enemy team in just 2 or 3 minutes that makes it impossible to trace the game or make points.
Given this I have seen in this event it will be impossible for me to even compete on equal terms as other players. Again harmed.
IN ADVANCE, refrain from telling me again to delete the mods, reinstall the game, clear the cache etc etc ...
I have not installed any mod on this PC EVER for WG games or any other, a couple of months ago I changed the HD so I had to reinstall the game (which continues to give the same failures even after having reinstalled a couple of sometimes, because of these bugs) and finally I have also cleared the cache of the same, later testing with these two games that I am going to send you.
As you can see in these two videos, just at the beginning you can see how to me, I do not "illuminate" the ground targets to destroy them, while anti-aircraft that do not appear as targets, if they are shooting at me. While in just a short time it turns out that the enemy team makes a supremacy, and this has happened to me in countless games.
I don't know if this will work for anything, I think it will not be compensated, even with what would be in my view essential; that it would be the fact of repairing and really improving the game, so that those we like, we could play on equal terms against other players.

( this has been translated directly with google translator after a ticket I wrote) I do not want  waste time in writting it again in English so I used google translator. They answerd this at the bottom :

Hi Maragotu,

I am very sorry for your experience.I would like to help you but we as a player support do not have the power to do something in this case.You can write all your recommendations in the Official Forum of the game where developers can see them.Thank you for contacting us on the subject.The opinion of our players is important to us.

A greeting.

Well  if anyone , developers or so would take to read this , maybe they could solve those issues in game. I know people in game that complain about this and other issues.
Maybe you will consider my words, But I do not believe in it. Here I left a drive link with the 2 matches I sent to support. Suposedtly they could not do anything about, nor even report that to WG developers.

I've just sent a ticket explaning my problem , we gonna see  if anyone , developers or so would take to read this ....

GonerNL #56 Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 13637 battles

View Postzgubny, on 11 December 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

I've just sent a ticket explaning my problem , we gonna see  if anyone , developers or so would take to read this ....

Oh, they read it alright.

Only way to not read about bugs is not going to the forums, Reddit and Discord at all ... problem is, nothing is done about all the bugs. And in the unlikely case that something actually is being done, it is not communicated. I would think that if progress was made, WG would communicate to keep the customers happy.

zgubny #57 Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGonerNL, on 11 December 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

Oh, they read it alright.

Only way to not read about bugs is not going to the forums, Reddit and Discord at all ... problem is, nothing is done about all the bugs. And in the unlikely case that something actually is being done, it is not communicated. I would think that if progress was made, WG would communicate to keep the customers happy.

Maybe they don't have the same definition of Happiness ...

maragotu #58 Posted 11 December 2019 - 08:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5799 battles
  • [NGADA] NGADA

View Postmaragotu, on 23 November 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

Hi Maragotu,

A greeting.

Waiting at least have been read, about failures by any develper, But I´m afraid those words are just waste for them:(

Edited by maragotu, 11 December 2019 - 08:12 PM.

zgubny #59 Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14612 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postmaragotu, on 11 December 2019 - 09:11 PM, said:

Waiting at least have been read, about failures by any develper, But I´m afraid those words are just waste for them:(

I've sent a ticket and they advised me to use this tool : Sélectionnez World of Warships > Paramètres > Vérifier et réparer

World of warships ??????????????

Edited by zgubny, 12 December 2019 - 01:05 PM.

GonerNL #60 Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 13637 battles

Didn't you already run the 'Check And Repair' tool from the game launcher ?

And you already re-installed launcher + game, so I doubt if repairing can do better than that ...

You could try the delete cache and preferences tool (just a .bat file), it seems to do more than the option 'clear cache' from the launcher :

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wowp/article/10628/

maybe there's something in the \Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp that 'survived' uninstalling Wowp ...

technical issues :

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wowp/category/8382/

Edited by GonerNL, 12 December 2019 - 01:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users